India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

precap 16th

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
ok Rashi and urmilla reveal to mehta family about kinjal. 
Urmilla forgets that kokila did not take the keys away from rashi it was hetal, also when kokila told rashi off it was not infront of outsiders her mother and just the modi parivar were there.

So where is the logic to all of this,  Rashi forgets that she is a modi as well, she will also get insulted by all when they go to functions etc.  But if urmilla does start to have a go at kokila the whole family will know that it was her who revealed it.    i doubt if anything is going to happen to u and r but this time its is beyond the limit of disgust  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26-tellyaddict-Howlarious

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

ok Rashi and urmilla reveal to mehta family about kinjal. 
Urmilla forgets that kokila did not take the keys away from rashi it was hetal, also when kokila told rashi off it was not infront of outsiders her mother and just the modi parivar were there.

So where is the logic to all of this,  Rashi forgets that she is a modi as well, she will also get insulted by all when they go to functions etc.  But if urmilla does start to have a go at kokila the whole family will know that it was her who revealed it.    i doubt if anything is going to happen to u and r but this time its is beyond the limit of disgust  

I totally agree with you, but when have they ever cared about anyone but themselves. They have no shame. I mean these women treat their own life like a servant, a piece of garbage so I really don't expect them to take is easy on anyone else. I totally agree with you that it is disgusting what they are doing. I mean you are absolutely right it's Rashi's family too. They will taunt her just as badly because she is a vahu of that family. But what comes around goes around. Hopefully they will have their day. The way the CV's are going it probably won't be until the last episode though. Angry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evad-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top