xavivilla

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by xavivilla

What did she do...Stern Smile  I havent watched the episode yet..Embarrassed

iccha being all nice to tapu (husband's killer)...

yaaa i watched it now...for some reason, i cant find any fault with Ichcha... Am I abnormal...LOL

nono you're not abnormal at all..even i did not find anything that disturbing other than forgiving tapu so quickly,,,maybe thats how iccha is and we should except it..

Tqs XaviSmile, though it seems abnormal, given Ichchas nature so far, its no surpise 2 me, besides, i feel this gg 2 b the turning point in ther so called one sided friendship, this is gg 2 b  a blessing in disguise for Ichcha 2 know the true colors of Taps, whoz inBundela bar to wreck her marriage, thus mayb facilitating Ichcha 2 finally take a rvenge on Taps for all the evilness ..TongueEmbarrassed

yes...iccha might be acting smart by being close to her...she will know the truth soon and then the real test of OUR NEW/CHANGED iccha will begin.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedarishivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

yaaa i watched it now...for some reason, i cant find any fault with Ichcha... Am I abnormal...LOL

nono you're not abnormal at all..even i did not find anything that disturbing other than forgiving tapu so quickly,,,maybe thats how iccha is and we should except it..

Tqs XaviSmile, though it seems abnormal, given Ichchas nature so far, its no surpise 2 me, besides, i feel this gg 2 b the turning point in ther so called one sided friendship, this is gg 2 b  a blessing in disguise for Ichcha 2 know the true colors of Taps, whoz inBundela bar to wreck her marriage, thus mayb facilitating Ichcha 2 finally take a rvenge on Taps for all the evilness ..TongueEmbarrassed

yes...iccha might be acting smart by being close to her...she will know the truth soon and then the real test of OUR NEW/CHANGED iccha will begin.

fingers crossed, hope aisa he ho..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tapeygasanjaykedarixavivilla

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

fingers crossed, hope aisa he ho..Smile
i guess we r expecting more from ichcha, coz after watching today's episode, i lost all hopes that she ll b able to find tappu's fake py,  she was still crying, n taps was talking to veer n saying everything as if she is only pregnant on this planet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedarixavivilla

Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gh79

Angry
Originally posted by akruz

I dont understand Ichcha's character at all...its ok to forgive a person...to that level i am fine...but making friendship with the same person once again who is responsible for all ill happenings in ones life, it is really hard to digest...when i imagine how Vansh died, even i feel like killing Tapasya...then how can Ichcha befriend a person like her...if she is able to be friends with Tapasya once again, it means she is not doing justice to Vansh's death...Ichcha ripped apart Veer when she doubted that he killed Vansh...y is she not giving same punishment for Tapasya...if there happens any issues in Veecha life, only Ichcha will be responsible for that...Tapasya, her evil looks and the evil music, everything has startedOuch...UT...go to helllllll
yes akruz this uttaran is on the way to hell, when ichcha asked taps about juice i felt like hitting ichcha, how can one be this dumb, if she thinks its compassion its really not worth to show on taps.and that taps was looking so irritating when chanda told about ichcha n veer, as if she can again get veer...(though it's her foolishness to get veer again with her cheap stunts)DeadAngry

Tapasya's character keep telling that Ichcha acts benevolent to seem Mahaan. I think Ichcha's character does not act but has an obsession to try to be mahaan at all cost, even if it means to be cruel and unjust to the very people who supports her. She has no business to pal-up with Tapasya even though she made her stay at Bundela house. The latter was justice for the kid and the right thing to do. It is wrong thing to make/ play friend and sister with somebody her husband hates, her ex-husband killed himself for. Ichcha's character is annoying and irritating right now. Tapasya is manipulating people for her own goal and Ichcha for her own. Tapasya does not really care about anybody and truly neither does Ichcha IF they come on her path of mahanta.. This storyline has gone down the drain.

Edited by Noname7 - 17 December 2010 at 11:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79dreamz12sanjaykedaridivy609Greenbearxavivilla

Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
If Ichcha was smart she would have found out like Masoom has. Even if Ichcha knows the truth she will crouch, put her head down, and act as a door-mat. Moreover, if Tapasya is faking papers and tests now why will not she produce a fake accident, blame it on Ichcha, and produce fake papers that she had a miscarriage? 

Edited by Noname7 - 17 December 2010 at 8:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noname7

[/QUOTE]

If Ichcha had was smart she would have found out like Masoom has. Even if Ichcha knows the truth she will crouch, put her head down, and act as a door-mat. Moreover, if Tapasya is faking papers and tests now why will not she produce a fake accident, blame it on Ichcha, and produce fake papers that she had a miscarriage? 
[/QUOTE]

I KNOW tha iccha is not going be ALL THAT STRONG but the way she was crying today was enough to give me hopes of her strong character coming ahead...what i think is that she has not forgiven tapu, she is just doing for mai's acceptance...thats allSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7hasini79sanjaykedarishivani9

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Noname7

If Ichcha had was smart she would have found out like Masoom has. Even if Ichcha knows the truth she will crouch, put her head down, and act as a door-mat. Moreover, if Tapasya is faking papers and tests now why will not she produce a fake accident, blame it on Ichcha, and produce fake papers that she had a miscarriage? 
[/QUOTE]

I KNOW tha iccha is not going be ALL THAT STRONG but the way she was crying today was enough to give me hopes of her strong character coming ahead...what i think is that she has not forgiven tapu, she is just doing for mai's acceptance...thats allSleepy
[/QUOTE]

If she hasn't forgiven Tappu what was  all that about her saying to tApasya that they are sisters and best friends!!! and also Ichcha saying to Veer that Tappu has changed!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
LOLEven I wanna stop watching But kya karu I can'tCryROFLAnd yest was the height Why was Ichcha crying thinking about her Marriage to Veer Now Don't tell me she's gonna sacrifice again DeadAnd then that biggggggggggggggggSleepyConvo "Aap ke bacchhe ki maa bannewali hoon"ROFL"It's not healthy for your child If I stand like this" Huhhhh..........!!!Such Crap Angry

Go to top