Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: cjs369

No ...miscarriage has never been mentioned ... since it seems to be a fake pregnancy everyone has assumed that miscarriage wud be the eventual plan in this entire fiasco...

Tqs for the clarification Charu...๐Ÿ˜Š
sanjaykedari thumbnail
ichcha maa kab banegi....๐Ÿ˜Š
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanjaykedari

ichcha maa kab banegi....๐Ÿ˜Š

mere baap banne se pehle๐Ÿคฃ
sanjaykedari thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

mere baap banne se pehle๐Ÿคฃ

Anmolji, lagata hai party baap hone ke baad hi doge.....ab khuch gadbad nahi hai na married life me...๐Ÿคฃ Edited by sanjaykedari - 13 years ago
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Tqs Xavi๐Ÿ˜Š, though it seems abnormal, given Ichchas nature so far, its no surpise 2 me, besides, i feel this gg 2 b the turning point in ther so called one sided friendship, this is gg 2 b  a blessing in disguise for Ichcha 2 know the true colors of Taps, whoz inBundela bar to wreck her marriage, thus mayb facilitating Ichcha 2 finally take a rvenge on Taps for all the evilness ..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes...iccha might be acting smart by being close to her...she will know the truth soon and then the real test of OUR NEW/CHANGED iccha will begin.
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

yes...iccha might be acting smart by being close to her...she will know the truth soon and then the real test of OUR NEW/CHANGED iccha will begin.

fingers crossed, hope aisa he ho..๐Ÿ˜Š
hasini79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

fingers crossed, hope aisa he ho..๐Ÿ˜Š

i guess we r expecting more from ichcha, coz after watching today's episode, i lost all hopes that she ll b able to find tappu's fake py,  she was still crying, n taps was talking to veer n saying everything as if she is only pregnant on this planet.
Noname7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gh79

๐Ÿ˜ก

yes akruz this uttaran is on the way to hell, when ichcha asked taps about juice i felt like hitting ichcha, how can one be this dumb, if she thinks its compassion its really not worth to show on taps.and that taps was looking so irritating when chanda told about ichcha n veer, as if she can again get veer...(though it's her foolishness to get veer again with her cheap stunts)๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

Tapasya's character keep telling that Ichcha acts benevolent to seem Mahaan. I think Ichcha's character does not act but has an obsession to try to be mahaan at all cost, even if it means to be cruel and unjust to the very people who supports her. She has no business to pal-up with Tapasya even though she made her stay at Bundela house. The latter was justice for the kid and the right thing to do. It is wrong thing to make/ play friend and sister with somebody her husband hates, her ex-husband killed himself for. Ichcha's character is annoying and irritating right now. Tapasya is manipulating people for her own goal and Ichcha for her own. Tapasya does not really care about anybody and truly neither does Ichcha IF they come on her path of mahanta.. This storyline has gone down the drain.
Edited by Noname7 - 13 years ago
Noname7 thumbnail

If Ichcha was smart she would have found out like Masoom has. Even if Ichcha knows the truth she will crouch, put her head down, and act as a door-mat. Moreover, if Tapasya is faking papers and tests now why will not she produce a fake accident, blame it on Ichcha, and produce fake papers that she had a miscarriage? 
Edited by Noname7 - 13 years ago
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
If Ichcha had was smart she would have found out like Masoom has. Even if Ichcha knows the truth she will crouch, put her head down, and act as a door-mat. Moreover, if Tapasya is faking papers and tests now why will not she produce a fake accident, blame it on Ichcha, and produce fake papers that she had a miscarriage? 
[/QUOTE]

I KNOW tha iccha is not going be ALL THAT STRONG but the way she was crying today was enough to give me hopes of her strong character coming ahead...what i think is that she has not forgiven tapu, she is just doing for mai's acceptance...thats all๐Ÿฅฑ