Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: akruz

OMG!!!!!r they actually planning for a miscarriage😲...then when will her secrets be revealed...after an year.....😲

Going by this pace....it might be atleast a month or so...say by sankrati I guess...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gh79

yes veechafan  ,i will join u in stop watching, today after hearing bahen, dost, words for taps from ichki's i am done watching,they should not make iccha fall in trap again, they r showing icha soo dumb, now i cant bear ichcha\ bringing juices food n all for taps ,i better stop watching all this crap🥱🥱🤢😡

how right u are,
i cant stand tappu iccha friendship🥱🥱🤢🤢.
why the hell iccha has 2 be so goody goody 2 tappu,
hope she comes 2 know her real chehra soon

akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

how right u are,
i cant stand tappu iccha friendship🤢.
why the hell iccha has 2 be so goody goody 2 tappu,
hope she comes 2 know her real chehra soon

I just hate Tapasya😡..........earlier i could just fast forward Tapasya scenes and see only Veecha scenes...ab woh bhi nahin ho sakta.....she will b there in between them....😭
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

nono you're not abnormal at all..even i did not find anything that disturbing other than forgiving tapu so quickly,,,maybe thats how iccha is and we should except it..

Tqs Xavi😊, though it seems abnormal, given Ichchas nature so far, its no surpise 2 me, besides, i feel this gg 2 b the turning point in ther so called one sided friendship, this is gg 2 b  a blessing in disguise for Ichcha 2 know the true colors of Taps, whoz inBundela bar to wreck her marriage, thus mayb facilitating Ichcha 2 finally take a rvenge on Taps for all the evilness ..😛😳
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Tqs Xavi😊, though it seems abnormal, given Ichchas nature so far, its no surpise 2 me, besides, i feel this gg 2 b the turning point in ther so called one sided friendship, this is gg 2 b  a blessing in disguise for Ichcha 2 know the true colors of Taps, whoz inBundela bar to wreck her marriage, thus mayb facilitating Ichcha 2 finally take a rvenge on Taps for all the evilness ..😛😳

hmm i think u r right.
i hope iccha exposes taps.  then only she will redeem herself
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Iccha behaved plain stupid yesterday....cant agree with her..she taking care of taps..what the hell....
great...its very easy to see that she will be blamed for the miscarriage.

This smiley is a100percent description of  Taps intelligence...,
🤣 so inspite of playing the blame game on Ichcha for the miscarriage, taps still cant escape the fire.....😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
akruz thumbnail

This smiley is a100percent description of  Taps intelligence...,
🤣 so inspite of playing the blame game on Ichcha for the miscarriage, taps still cant escape the fire.....😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

In order for me to get the respect i had for Ichcha back, she really needs to expose Tapasya this time and no one absolutely no one, but Ichcha should punish her this time....

btw...had this miscarriage been mentioned anytime in any of the episodes by Nani???
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

In order for me to get the respect i had for Ichcha back, she really needs to expose Tapasya this time and no one absolutely no one, but Ichcha should punish her this time....

btw...had this miscarriage been mentioned anytime in any of the episodes by Nani???

i'm sorry i dont really know,, ,i just watched the entire episode yestarday after watching a huge dissapointemnet in my friends expressions over all, so i decided 2 watch it, 2 gv my pov, so tht i can do my bit 2 make them happy...
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i'm sorry i dont really know,, ,i just watched the entire episode yestarday after watching a huge dissapointemnet in my friends expressions over all, so i decided 2 watch it, 2 gv my pov, so tht i can do my bit 2 make them happy...

No ...miscarriage has never been mentioned ... since it seems to be a fake pregnancy everyone has assumed that miscarriage wud be the eventual plan in this entire fiasco...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

No ...miscarriage has never been mentioned ... since it seems to be a fake pregnancy everyone has assumed that miscarriage wud be the eventual plan in this entire fiasco...

anyways as long as IF is there, i will vent out my frustration and i am so happy to find so much support😆......thanks alll.....Veeecha rocks.....going for dinner...waise aaj humaaara forum kuch cold cold lag raha hai....