Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~||Jennifer Winget's FC:Smile That Melts Heart||~ (Page 78)

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 8707

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by _darklove_


Oh  I joined I-F 4 years ago then i was inactive and i was active around June July 2010

The KaJen At is the Karan and Jennifer Appreciation thread  if u have any questions feel free to ask me 
  thanks for letting me know  yaar 
wow u joined long ago 
 why u were inactive yaar

Ok lets say 4 years ago i just joined to see the videos and I-F didn't have that much and  i was in high school So i just was focusing on studying and 4 years later  i was searching for DMG  i remembered i had a account and then i got addicted after meeting some ppl Smile


Edited by _darklove_ - 26 December 2010 at 3:31pm

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 8707

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by _darklove_


 wow she is looking nice 
 and where did u get this picture yaar
I got it from Mommy aka Sabz
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by _darklove_


Oh  I joined I-F 4 years ago then i was inactive and i was active around June July 2010

The KaJen At is the Karan and Jennifer Appreciation thread  if u have any questions feel free to ask me 
  thanks for letting me know  yaar 
wow u joined long ago 
 why u were inactive yaar

Ok lets say 4 years ago i just joined to see the videos and I-F didn't have that much and  i was in high school So i just was focusing on studying and 4 years later  i was searching for DMG  i remembered i had a account and then i got addicted after meeting some ppl Smile
 cool yaar , i joined because i want to watch kwaish yaar 
 it was show on Sony 
 and i use to like it a lot 
yeah people here are addicted it like me. 
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by _darklove_


 wow she is looking nice 
 and where did u get this picture yaar
I got it from Mommy aka Sabz
  thanks for sharing yaar
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 8707

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
is there anybody u want Jenny to be paired with
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
@sanji i don't know yaar 
 i want her to come back with KSG 
  How about u? 
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 8707

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

@sanji i don't know yaar 
 i want her to come back with KSG 
  How about u? 

I want her to be with Ranbir RanJen 
Shahid 
Vivan Bhatena 
Imran Kapoor
this are just 4 of them i have more
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _darklove_


I want her to be with Ranbir RanJen 
Shahid 
Vivan Bhatena 
Imran Kapoor
this are just 4 of them i have more
  Shahid Kappor yaar 
  wow i will like that 
  i am big shahid fan yaar 
 yeah vivan will be good one

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*~FanClub of Jennifer Winget, "Winget Fantasy"~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: romiosugar1   Replies: 1210   Views: 38543

romiosugar1 1210 38543 29 August 2010 at 5:38am by romiosugar1
::Jennifer and Chaitanya's Love Hub:: See PG 3

2 3 4 5

Author: 26javey   Replies: 37   Views: 7416

26javey 37 7416 10 July 2010 at 10:30am by 26javey
~~*Jennifer aka Katrina Kaif Heaven*~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: PuffinHypercity   Replies: 1200   Views: 37370

PuffinHypercity 1200 37370 01 November 2009 at 8:01am by -prabz-
KAJEN-KARAN AND JENNIFER/ARMAAN &RIDDHIMA

Author: nik_sweetpoison   Replies: 0   Views: 1473

nik_sweetpoison 0 1473 24 September 2009 at 2:57am by nik_sweetpoison
RA FC......heart to heart

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: heena_mehta   Replies: 1202   Views: 35400

heena_mehta 1202 35400 13 February 2009 at 8:12pm by jyothi_cool

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index