Good Bye Dear BHPH Friends - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Umm..Fary i really dunno what to say since I dunno what all you guys (DMG fans i mean) dealt with in that forum but i guess no one will do that here.😊 People here are mature enough, just as you said, to know their limits. 😊 I really do believe you will come back to the forum and join all of us in discussions even when KW makes an entry.😊 The forum will remain peaceful.😳 ..........Looking forward to see you soon with your awesome posts n avis!😳
Yes right , ships, I dont think our enviroment will be as in DMG or Crapfest as Ramy calls it .

We are a different set of individuals here and keep our individual lives quite distinct from what is happening in BHPH .

I think stars are also responsible for what happens among  fans ,. For sake of popularity they try to exploit fans' emotions.
HAHAHHAA YOu guys have NOOOO Idea How insane DMG forum and it's PHangirls are just wait & watch One word of criticism and You have people stalking u abusing ur parents ur families calling u xyz maligning ur name on every site It's just Better to stay away for ur Own Safety and security they even hackr IP's and what not 
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

HAHAHHAA YOu guys have NOOOO Idea How insane DMG forum and it's PHangirls are just wait & watch One word of criticism and You have people stalking u abusing ur parents ur families calling u xyz maligning ur name on every site It's just Better to stay away for ur Own Safety and security they even hackr IP's and what not 

He he - you are scaring me. 😆 

Originally posted by sunaina02

He he - you are scaring me. 😆 

su m not m serious buddy ask anyone who've been to that forum for instance our very dear zainu have been attacked by that forum peepz god they can go to any level just ANY LEVEL u can't even imagine

They questioned our religions called our moms things u can't even think or say to ur dushamans u get enough PM love and if that's not enuff  u r publicly humiliated 

wahi fans r a bit better though than the rest of that forum
Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago
In that case what DMG mods were doing ? And why was this never complained  to the GLobal mods?
Originally posted by sunaina02

In that case what DMG mods were doing ? And why was this never complained  to the GLobal mods?

oh they know everything  the dev team changed atleast thrice but it was just way beyond it beyond this forum they actually stalk ya on fb twitter every damn place thanks to ip tracing and all there were FB groups to hate another fan group and people in that group rofl m sort of glas that i wasn't part of this shit cmg for like majority of time but get sucked into it after the whoel sr triangle liked it at first but than they royally ruined it and the reality of It's "Stars" came out and that just was too cruel  how they all r  and how they played the games to get more screen space and what  not
I understand  now🤔!

so how was Baruns sojourn in that crapfest ?

Did he run for his life and landed up here ??😆
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
well it was wise decision by him and seriosuly he's doing much mcuh better he wasn't there for a long tiem however he did hit & run on wahi HAHAHAH in CMG rOFL as he was a drug addict lmao and was supposed to be paired opp the gal who was wahi's sis in CMG but the roles got nowhere and they both took the decision to leave the crapfest whcih was indeed very very wise and good they left it with all the class rather than being hated to core & before the offscreen drama started 
fary, thanks for enlighening me .
I would try to be careful otherwise my sarcastic posts may lead me into the tigers mouth befroe i realize