Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

sara or priyal (Page 2)

papillon Senior Member
papillon
papillon

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

people pls stop bashing sara tat wat she did in big boss,at d end she is a gud actor dat wat matters.i dont know y peopl r gng to her chracter,tat she is cheap etcetc.i dont mind either of dem as mona,but wld prefer sara as mona as she is a better actor,although i hav wtch bigboss too.
dere r hardly people over here who  want sara as mona but nobody hav commented on priyal character,its highly disgracing for any1.if u hav a prolem wid sara regarding acting,looks or luv for priyal,its fine but pls dont go to character.
You are right. I like Sara Khan but What she did in big boss ? ConfusedStern Smile Can anyone tell me plzzzzzzzzzzz..........

reiana Groupbie
reiana
reiana

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
i think show will go into down range as priyal has all that the character mona potrays  and also sara has been seen and spoken around lots.  th ese days.
SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
i havent seen any bashing yet...i like sara..shes a gud actress..but i like priyal as mona!!..nd thats kinda it for me!!..only priyal as mona!!...rite now m just angry at the cvs or whoever changed mona!!..priyal was the bets chpice fore mona!!..gonna miss  old mona...i use to luvvvv watching her onscreen wid anukalp!!
weloveAGHC Groupbie
weloveAGHC
weloveAGHC

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Sara is the best, no doubt priyal is cute too...
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
friends discuss the show without bashing any actor or person which is against IF rules.
 Give new actor a time to adjust.
RMJ dev team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papillon

devil_saint2000 Groupbie
devil_saint2000
devil_saint2000

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i like sara
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
No one is bashing Sara. Its just that we are so used to seeing Priyal as Mona, we are not accepting Sara as Mona. While Sara may be a good actor and she was great in Bidaai, Priyal was far better as Mona. The fact that Priyal was fresh and raw worked to her advantage. She fitted perfectly into the typical delhi young spunky girl role which had a perfect blend of innocence and mischief, which only a young raw face can portray. Sara seems too mature to play Mona and she carries the baggage of her previous Sadhana image. Nothing against Sara. She is great, but this role belonged to Priyal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fusion13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index