Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i havent seen any bashing yet...i like sara..shes a gud actress..but i like priyal as mona!!..nd thats kinda it for me!!..only priyal as mona!!...rite now m just angry at the cvs or whoever changed mona!!..priyal was the bets chpice fore mona!!..gonna miss  old mona...i use to luvvvv watching her onscreen wid anukalp!!
weloveAGHC thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sara is the best, no doubt priyal is cute too...
ramas thumbnail
friends discuss the show without bashing any actor or person which is against IF rules.
 Give new actor a time to adjust.
RMJ dev team
so far, i relate more to sara than i have priyal.. this may be because sara is more experienced and mona needed more time.. 

but for now.. its team sara all the way.. no way i felt like sara "sadhna" was acting... no traces of sadhna at all.. she has taken mona to a new level.. and i like that....

IdiotBoxCrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No one is bashing Sara. Its just that we are so used to seeing Priyal as Mona, we are not accepting Sara as Mona. While Sara may be a good actor and she was great in Bidaai, Priyal was far better as Mona. The fact that Priyal was fresh and raw worked to her advantage. She fitted perfectly into the typical delhi young spunky girl role which had a perfect blend of innocence and mischief, which only a young raw face can portray. Sara seems too mature to play Mona and she carries the baggage of her previous Sadhana image. Nothing against Sara. She is great, but this role belonged to Priyal.
fusion13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IdiotBoxCrazy

No one is bashing Sara. Its just that we are so used to seeing Priyal as Mona, we are not accepting Sara as Mona. While Sara may be a good actor and she was great in Bidaai, Priyal was far better as Mona. The fact that Priyal was fresh and raw worked to her advantage. She fitted perfectly into the typical delhi young spunky girl role which had a perfect blend of innocence and mischief, which only a young raw face can portray. Sara seems too mature to play Mona and she carries the baggage of her previous Sadhana image. Nothing against Sara. She is great, but this role belonged to Priyal.

i completely agree