Posted: 13 years ago
people pls stop bashing sara tat wat she did in big boss,at d end she is a gud actor dat wat matters.i dont know y peopl r gng to her chracter,tat she is cheap etcetc.i dont mind either of dem as mona,but wld prefer sara as mona as she is a better actor,although i hav wtch bigboss too.
dere r hardly people over here who  want sara as mona but nobody hav commented on priyal character,its highly disgracing for any1.if u hav a prolem wid sara regarding acting,looks or luv for priyal,its fine but pls dont go to character.
Edited by sherma - 13 years ago
sherma i completely agree with you i request people to stop bashing sara if you don't like her then please don't say anything about her.  Edited by Iqbal_loverAnee - 13 years ago
yea..this is true..but I guess people are stating their opinions and how she wouldn't suit doing Mona's role.
I dont think people are bashing sara personally- we are just stating that we like priyal just fine and dont want her to be replaced. sara is not suitable for the role in our eyes and as always the viewers opinion is what matters most to the success of any show.
Agree with you Sherma, if someone has problem with Sara as an actress say so but how she is in her life personally that's none of our business especially if it's coming from BB4 which is all edited out and to some level scripted.
Want Priyal as Mona.no one else...
Haven't yet seen dis soap. But now dat Sara is in d show will surely watch! Can't wait 2 see her back in action!😛
Originally posted by LavanyaUSA

yea..this is true..but I guess people are stating their opinions and how she wouldn't suit doing Mona's role.
i wont mind if people say tat she wont look gud wid nishant or sumting,i just read sumwere people gng to her chracters,y simply u want to go dere.every1 in tellywoood or bollwood hav bad pasts,dey r little mre friendly,flirtious in nature as v normal people arent but dat doesnt meAN DEY R CHEAP or bad people.
as for sara nishant chemistry goes i will suggest people to wait for sara entry and let dem hav scenes if dey dont click den u can comment on it.atleast let her entry cum.
honestly dey wasnt romantic-romantic chemistry between nishaant and priyal upto now,i know peopl wont agree but d appreciation thread  made by people in dis forum twice was not even strted properly.dey were mre of friends in d show.so people its confirm now sara is d new mona as stated in sbs so accept her and do wtch d show if not for sara den for anukalp(nishant),hetal karan,vartika etc.
Originally posted by sherma

people pls stop bashing sara tat wat she did in big boss,at d end she is a gud actor dat wat matters.i dont know y peopl r gng to her chracter,tat she is cheap etcetc.i dont mind either of dem as mona,but wld prefer sara as mona as she is a better actor,although i hav wtch bigboss too.
dere r hardly people over here who  want sara as mona but nobody hav commented on priyal character,its highly disgracing for any1.if u hav a prolem wid sara regarding acting,looks or luv for priyal,its fine but pls dont go to character.
You are right. I like Sara Khan but What she did in big boss ? 😕😳 Can anyone tell me plzzzzzzzzzzz..........
i think show will go into down range as priyal has all that the character mona potrays  and also sara has been seen and spoken around lots.  th ese days.