Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Thank you cv's for a Baba filled episode (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

i must say he was soo innocent today..i luv his blunt comments and all tha stuff he was calling Arushi...
and luv his possesiveness for Pratgiya
Although i'm not really a big fan of Arhan..but i have to say today was really gud
He's just the best - bechara he's sooo bhola

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by mia03

I am so grateful that we had a baba filled epi, This is what I like to see - more Baba than anyone else.
but not with teen twit in itOuch
U know what - I ain't giving any importance to teeny twit. I'm just concentrating on those who run the show. Wink
in other words only concentrating on babaWink me too seriously i shut my eyes when sexenas came with all there epileptic fits and i went to eat something good when flop mun came so its all good good for me and the way arhaan is active these days 20 days will be over soo soon Smile
salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

I am so grateful that we had a baba filled epi, This is what I like to see - more Baba than anyone else.
U know what - I ain't giving any importance to teeny twit. I'm just concentrating on those who run the show. Wink
in other words only concentrating on babaWink me too seriously i shut my eyes when sexenas came with all there epileptic fits and i went to eat something good when flop mun came so its all good good for me and the way arhaan is active these days 20 days will be over soo soon Smile

oh yaah ,loved today's episode ClapClapClapClapClapClapbaba  supported his babuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and dont mind to interfere in ladies affairsLOLLOLLOLLOLamma ,you better get lifeAngryAngryAngryhope that gold digger arusiya will steal your heavy jwelleryLOLLOLLOLarhaan was superb as usual and his expressions were just so cute and innocent Hug,he just looks so simple and sweeeeeeeeeeeetThumbs UpEmbarrassedClap
LOLLOL
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salkhan

oh yaah ,loved today's episode ClapClapClapClapClapClapbaba  supported his babuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and dont mind to interfere in ladies affairsLOLLOLLOLLOLamma ,you better get lifeAngryAngryAngryhope that gold digger arusiya will steal your heavy jwelleryLOLLOLLOLarhaan was superb as usual and his expressions were just so cute and innocent Hug,he just looks so simple and sweeeeeeeeeeeetThumbs UpEmbarrassedClap
LOLLOL
he was sooo cute and masoom tday bechara was saying ee kar liyo wo karliyo itna sab kuch to kartay hain ROFL i am actually waiting for tanthyas post today today there is soo much for her to writeClapClapClapClap
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL
just love the way he grab the blanket from her twice and threw it on the bed.
salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

oh yaah ,loved today's episode Clapbaba  supported his babuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and dont mind to interfere in ladies affairsLOLamma ,you better get lifeAngryAngryAngryhope that gold digger arusiya will steal your heavy jwelleryLOLLOLLOLarhaan was superb as usual and his expressions were just so cute and innocent Hug,he just looks so simple and sweeeeeeeeeeeetThumbs UpEmbarrassedClap
LOLLOL
he was sooo cute and masoom tday bechara was saying ee kar liyo wo karliyo itna sab kuch to kartay hain ROFL i am actually waiting for tanthyas post today today there is soo much for her to writeClap

yaah ,bechara pagal ho gata hain junglee parivar se larte larteAngryAngryAngryAngrykitna kaam hain dekho ,kitna magaz lagata hainLOLLOLLOLLOLaur  phir physical mehnaat kaise kareROFLhe doesnt want work to come b/w him and prats love lifeD'ohLOLLOLsai hain love guruEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,app ke students he dumbSillyhumko baat clear samjana phar tha hainLOLLOL
LOLLOL
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

Carisma,

What do you think will happen tomorrow?

Anu
I don't know mate. But I just wish it's filled with Baba.

Gays ,i think That krish wont get angry at prat  tomorrow

This is only  kheer (food matters) . He'll cover her .

Sacha pyar JO KARTA HAI.

I think he won't get mad at her..but that will make Arushi really made and jealous and she will do something more outrageous

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

i must say he was soo innocent today..i luv his blunt comments and all tha stuff he was calling Arushi...
and luv his possesiveness for Pratgiya
Although i'm not really a big fan of Arhan..but i have to say today was really gud

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top