Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

obsessed with viren's character(4 all viren's fan) (Page 2)

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i m more obsessed with kinshuk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-moniluvskinshuk

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

i m more obsessed with kinshuk.

That's why I said," all credit goes 2 Kinshuk n his acting skills". Actually, Itz  Kinshuk who made this character such a sweetheart n adorable one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir.fan

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
exactly
naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
OMG love the pic u added  specially the last oneEmbarrassed    girl he is extra Ordinary.....simply prefect kinshuk.....Blushing who wont fall in love with guy like him  ..soooooooo much a kinshu crazy fan After Viren's character.......Heart.....obsessed  ....every single  episode Viren is killing us....yaar and love his eyes OMG talk about a prefect set of eyes one look can send u   to kinshuk heaven .......Day Dreaming

totally sharing the same feeling for Viren .........He makes CCB so damn HOTBlushing

Edited by naley4ever - 17 December 2010 at 12:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-rob_ianmoniluvskinshuk

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

hey anamika.....i think u were blessed to have  this kind of  sincere love in ur life.....and one thing dat i want 2 admire dat u r appreciating his love for u .....this shows that  love is always beautiful .....what we only need 2 understand is the true value of love in our life...

Very True! I appreciate love in my life. Love is Beautiful! That is why I said in another related  Forum Post that Life is not worth living without love and that everyone should experience love at least once in their life. Compared to the Silent type of Love I prefer Love to be expressive, aggressive and passionate. I am sure most woman want that from their mate.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 17 December 2010 at 1:00am
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Obssessed that is an understatement. I'm more than obssessed with his character., Can't even have enuf words.

-yati-moniluvskinshuk

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

OMG love the pic u added  specially the last oneEmbarrassed    girl he is extra Ordinary.....simply prefect kinshuk.....Blushing who wont fall in love with guy like him  ..soooooooo much a kinshu crazy fan After Viren's character.......Heart.....obsessed  ....every single  episode Viren is killing us....yaar and love his eyes OMG talk about a prefect set of eyes one look can send u   to kinshuk heaven .......Day Dreaming

totally sharing the same feeling for Viren .........He makes CCB so damn HOTBlushing

U r absolutely right..... his eyes r very expressive..... can say thousand of words ..... without speaking a single word......BlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

rob_ian IF-Sizzlerz
rob_ian
rob_ian

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I'm totally obsessed with the character Viren.......I'm a big fan of him since Bidaai and watch CCBM only bcoz of him
no one could play the character as perfectly as Kinshuk........It is his acting ability which makes the character "Viren" soooooooooo perfect

and as Naley said his eyes truly can send anyone to kinshuk heaven Embarrassed

ragvir.fanmoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index