Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

obsessed with viren's character(4 all viren's fan)

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

har koi viren ke obsessive love ke baat kar raha hai.... but I think it's not viren only who is obsessed in love... even we all are obsessed in love but with a difference not only 4 nivi....for viren...Embarrassed

the way he looks, the way he talks.... the way he shows his emotions through his eyes......the way he shows his affection n care 4 his love... it's awesome Clap auro ka to pata nahi ...but I'm in love with this character....HeartEmbarrassed ..... all credit goes to kinshuk and his acting skills....ClapClapClapClap 

If anyone out there who has same feelings 4 viren.... plz share ur feelings....Smile....

Edited by CCBM_fan - 16 December 2010 at 11:31pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiasyadadaaashiluvskinnyAlariashana_83FaizuuNivRennaley4everVirMan_ArShiRahmshaazirob_ianSofnamoniluvskinshukpratsy

alieeeee Groupbie
alieeeee
alieeeee

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
hi dear.........you just stole my thoughts ..........i was thinking the same that all the time thinking about viren makes me obssesive tooBig smile........................i suppose all virenian are obsessive then..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaVirMan_ArShi-yati-

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
me too fully obsessed with VirenDay Dreaming...he's such a sweetheart......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alaria-yati-

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Obsessed with Viren? Of course!! Since Viren (Kishuk's) entry he is the only one I think about day and night, 24/7! Viren is just too amazing!

Alaria-yati-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
As someone who has experienced the so called 'Obsessive Love', I would say that it never scared me but excited me instead. If you remember I shared in this Forum about the Guy I fell in Love with at first sight and that I have experienced how crazy one can be in love. He never left any opportunity to show or express how much he loved me. He was possessive of me and loved to show me around. He always treated me like a Princess and always had his eyes only on me even when we attend a Party where there are plenty of pretty girls around. He beat several guys black and blue because he did not like the way they looked at me or talked to me to the extent several times I had to interrupt. I always felt his love the way he looks or talks to me or even when he silently stay by my side. I always felt safe and secured with him. He always did special things for me not just on a Valentines day or any special day but almost every day. Chocolates, Flowers or gifts where almost an every day affair. He even wrote a 201 Pages love letter to me. My days usually either begin with him or ended with him. His love was aggressive and exciting that I always looked forward for the next day. Maybe his love did not scare me because I was as much as in love with him as he was and did not want any 'space for myself'. Having said this, I also need to add that he had immense trust on me and have never indulged in things like stalking.

I hope Viren's Love does not scare Nivedita but make her feel how Lucky she is to have a Husband who goes to any extent for her.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 16 December 2010 at 9:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010Alariaasyadadakinny_ranvirashred12rob_ianpratsy

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

As someone who has experienced the so called 'Obsessive Love', I would say that it never scared me but excited me instead. If you remember I shared in this Forum about the Guy I fell in Love with at first sight and that I have experienced how crazy one can be in love. He never left any opportunity to show or express how much he loved me. He was possessive of me and loved to show me around. He always treated me like a Princess and always had his eyes only on me even when we attend a Party where there are plenty of pretty girls around. He beat several guys black and blue because he did not like the way they looked at me or talked to me to the extent several times I had to interrupt. I always felt his love the way he looks or talks to me or even when he silently stay by my side. I always felt safe and secured with him. He always did special things for me not just on a Valentines day or any special day but almost every day. Chocolates, Flowers or gifts where almost an every day affair. He even wrote a 201 Pages love letter to me. My days usually either begin with him or ended with him. His love was aggressive and exciting that I always looked forward for the next day. Maybe his love did not scare me because I was as much as in love with him as he was and did not want any 'space for myself'. Having said this, I also need to add that he had immense trust on me and have never indulged in things like stalking.

I hope Viren's Love does not scare Nivedita but make her feel how Lucky she is to have a Husband who goes to any extent for her.

hey anamika.....i think u were blessed to have  this kind of  sincere love in ur life.....and one thing dat i want 2 admire dat u r appreciating his love for u .....this shows that  love is always beautiful .....what we only need 2 understand is the true value of love in our life...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 16 December 2010 at 11:00pm

kinny_ranvirAnamikaSJain

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
me too obsessed with VirenHug

Edited by pinkparty - 16 December 2010 at 11:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
m luking forward to this track
it will b interestng 2 watch kinshu as obsessv lover.........Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index