Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

.:|:. One year Anniversary of BB's Finale .:|:. (Page 4)

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
All i wanna say is....
I miss BB like hell.....
and its already one year BB has ended.....
an btw, awesome post tanu....
I cant give a detailed reply cuz i am busy...
so,plz forgive...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Tanu, me will reply to your post later at night proper but I just wanted to say, YES I rmb the argument we had over this Bharti/not Bharti issueROFLROFLROFL

It was hilarious when I think abt it now. ROFLROFL

We even had a Payal-Bhaskar VS Bharti-Armaab fight among membersROFLROFL N yea u were so hell bent on making all the ArBians believe that it wasn't an ArBI ending.ROFLROFLROFL How much I miss the interactions over at the BB forum:( Was super fun!

PS: Can't click like Ouch

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 17 December 2010 at 10:02pm

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Tanu, me will reply to your post later at night proper but I just wanted to say, YES I rmb the argument we had over this Bharti/not Bharti issueROFLROFLROFL

We even had a Payal-Bhaskar VS Bharti-Armaab fight among membersROFLROFL N yea u were so hell bent on making all the ArBians believe that it wasn't an ArBI ending.ROFLROFLROFL How much I miss the interactions over at the BB forum:( Was super fun!

I swear Vini.. i was all hyper about it not being Bharti.....n fought wit so many ArBians n PaKarians that nite...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I remember Kanu tryna calm me down LOL Was a crazy nite n seriously the end had us in knots......

Me too miss the conversations on BB Cry
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki_ragz

All i wanna say is....
I miss BB like hell.....
and its already one year BB has ended.....
an btw, awesome post tanu....
I cant give a detailed reply cuz i am busy...
so,plz forgive...

haaki Hug
Its ok dear.. i understand u were busy Smile
Me too miss ArBi sooooooooooooooooooooooo n BB soooooooo much CryCryCryCryCry
-Zoya- IF-Rockerz
-Zoya-
-Zoya-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Bhaskar Bharti!!!
The best thing that happened to the Indian Television Industry!!!
From a great storyline to a strong and popular Cast!!!
The show had everything in it!!!

• Television's greatest Jodis (ArBi and PayKar) Blushing
  • The most adorable and lovable boss (Amarjeet) LOL
  • The two thickest of buddies (Bharti Payal/Bhaskar Payal) Hug
  • The two cutest devils (Gyaaneeta) Wink
  • The meanest Villain (OK) Dead
  • The disgusting Vamp (Bua Ji) Angry
  • And how can we forget!!! Our most adorable angel (Jiya) Big smile
But as it is said that everything that is Good has to end one day!!! CryCryCry
Thats what happened to my BB!!!
It ended leaving many of its fans heart-broken Broken Heart
17th December 2009!!!
One of the days in my life when I cried my heart out!!!
Bhaskar Bharti is something that still has the same place in my life and has to be the thing I cherish and would remeber it always as it gave me a whole good time to enjoy myself and get entertained and also many of the friends whom I came across due to my addiction to the show!!!
Lobe BB
Love you my BBians!!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasurveen_kapoor

surveen_kapoor IF-Rockerz
surveen_kapoor
surveen_kapoor

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged

First of all Happy One year Anniversary Bhaskar Bharti! Party

Okay not technicallyLOL One year Anniversary for it going off-air i meant. LOL 

Yea we shdn't be rejoicing because of that but rather because of the fact that we  managed to keep this forum alive for one year plus! PartyPartyParty

Wohooo! So kudos to ALL of us for still being part of this forum n finding every little time we got to post something. Big smile It may not be often but i do know when there's a huge event, like this, MOST of us are always gathered here!

WOW!! Time really passed SO FAST! I can't believe one year ago, on this day, i was waiting eagerly for the last episode. Of course deep within i felt sad that it was gonna be the last episode of BB. Cry It meant no more Armaan-Bharti,  no more "I am the MAN" attitude, no more Payal-Bharti moments, no more Gyaneeta, no more word of the day, no more Payal-Bhaskar n last but NOT the very least, NO MORE MEN UNIVERSE! Cry BUT, yes there is a BUT Wink we always managed to keep those BB memories alive thru videos from Utube n of course, in our very own home : The Bhaskar Bharti Forum!

I still rmb how i sat 10 mins before the original time just to be prepared for the finale. LOL I had alot of hopes that ArBi will unite back again n i really wanted some full swing Armaan Bharti moments but alas..all we got were BHASKAR moments majorly n Payal-Bhaskar moments Cry 

Not that i disliked them but being an ArBi loyalist, it was only right that i wanted Armaan Bharti instead! Though yes it's the story of Bhaskar but towards the end he transformed into a women n the feelings within him were for Armaan!  BUT NO, instead the DJs did the oppositeAngry When i think about it, i still do get angry! LOL Till date i've only watched the finale once.  Coz really it didn't live up to our expectations! Just the day before the finale episode, they showed Armaan-Bharti-Jia as a family. (that hug scene) N that moment gave us HIGH hopes that'll we get a picture perfect family ending! Instead the last episode had no Bharti moments at all, till the very VERY LAST SCENE, of her smiling to Armaan.

I felt for Ragini coz this show belongs to her TOTALLY! But how sad that even in the finale, we only got a glimpse of her n that too, apparently it was body doubles for Armaan n Bharti Cry She didn't even have ANY DIALOGUES!! Stern Smile Just three words of "Mr Armaan Sinha"

Anyways it's happy times now! Time to celebrate instead!
So lets think of the good stuff!

-----------------

Episode write-up specially for this DAY! Big smile

It starts of with Bhaskar n Payal making a run out of  Omkar's house. This scene was hilarous, no doubt abt that. Coz the expressions of Bharti when she found out that she tunred into Bhaskar was HILARIOUS! Eijaz Khan! Excellent acting! Clap I still rmb how held onto his towel for his dear life ROFLROFLROFL N then Omkar's expressions were a whole level of laughter riot ROFLROFL That bedroom scene was Hilarious to the MAX!

Next we had some Nanhe n Bhaskar moments. It was sweet i gotta say. The expressions on Nanhe's face when he saw Bhaskar walking thru the door. Really touching, the hug they gave each other. Just for this moment here, i felt happy to see Bhaskar back coz the Brother relationship that Nanhe n Bhaskar had was a very sweet one. Embarrassed Best part was Bhaskar was still stuck in his towel ROFLROFLROFL

One last time to catch a glimpse of MU

Everyone welcoming Bhaskar back. Most of them being surprised that he actually made it back. Almost everyone EXCEPT for AJ LOL
AJ was really fuming here ROFLROFL

AJ's lines to Bhaskar claiming he can't come back to MU :

No information, no solution n therefore now, NO ADMISSION !!!

ROFL

And who can forget! *Music puh-leaseeeeee*

AJ's WORD of the DAY! (The last word)

META - MOR - PHO - SIS

ROFL

AJ claiming that Bhaskar is sounding like Bharti instead. Saying that his words  for the first time had been spoken true from his heart.Embarrassed Of course it has! Our Bharti has taken over the Bhaskar now! Approve N his heart is yearning for Armaan ONLY! Embarrassed 

N then makes the entry of Armaan Cry All sad BG score. Him being so lost, probably his mind caught up with Bharti. Where she is, how she is doing, him wanting her back. Armaan congratulates Bhaskar for coming back. Welcomes him again but doesn't stick around to join in the celebration. Instead he goes into his cabin.

Of course Bhaskar who has no been transformed into Bharti feels sad as well.
Here we get a glimpse of all the MU staff celebrating. LOVE LOVE LOVE watching all of them dancing! LOLLOLLOL

Armaan-Bhaskar moment

Okay this scene was in a way weird. Coz this Bhaskar was Bharti speaking. So a lil' bit of gay moment going on from exterior. LOL But from within, we know it's all about ArBi! Day Dreaming So Bhaskar gives Armaan some advice that was the EXACT same advice Bharti gave Armaan before she turned into Bhaskar. It was a nice moment. Kinda sad too. Great acting by Aamir n Eijaz! Clap 

Payal- Bhaskar moment

Alright so THIS part was weird becoz just before that Bhaskar was speaking to Armaan. So we all thought it was Bharti inside Bhaskar who was sarcrificing her feelings BUT when he makes a walk towards Payal, this SAD Bhaskar totally changed 360 degrees n started flirting with Payal? ShockedConfused Did some kinda magic spell happen inbetween when coming outta Armaan's cabin, that made the Bharti in Bhaskar dissappear?? When he was walking towards the receptionist, Bhaskar was wiping his tears. Fair enough, we knew the reason why. BUT upon seeing Payal, it felt that this person no longer had an inch of Bharti within him. Confused

N then comes the PHAMOUS COLGATE smile moment

Aamir Ali's n Ragini's teeth have never been this white before! Man they shd've just gone for some colgate advertisement instead. ALL WE GOT was just a SMILE from a distance!! Broken Heart At least a HUG would have been better! BUT wait, there's MORE problems! Was this REALLY the Bharti?? Or was it some kinda supermodel who LOOKED like Bharti...?? Confused

So Payal- Bhaskar in a car happily talking to each other N then Armaan-Bharti (?) smiling from afar? ConfusedDisapprove

Whatever the DJ's thought of achiving by giving us sucha a crappy ending only god knows! This rubbish ending ONLY had us in CONFUSION n FRUSTRATION! Angry If that were the case, they shdn't have showed us Bharti-Jia-Armaan moments AND Bharti begging KK to not change her back moments previously! Those scenes ONLY raised our hopes HIGH only to have come crashing down right back at us! Angry

--------------------

Alrighttt! Phewwww! I forgot we're supposed to be celebrating! LOL

So the last episode, HONESTLY speaking was BAD. BUT for the concept, the starting early days of "I am the Man" Bharti, the FINE calibre of Actors i would still say BHASKAR BHARTI remains as one of the best show on Indian TV! It had humour, romance, entertainment, Drama, action almost EVERYTHING in it! It was unique in it's own way. Though yes it was an adaption from the original version LaloLa, Bhaskar Bharti had a specific desi touch to it! Cool

We really miss this show. N though chances of it coming back are so very slim, we can always still hope! No harm in that i suppose! Wink 

Till then, this forum n the people here N the videos of the show shall keep us entertained! Wink Have fun recollecting the memorie guys! Hug

--------------------------

**WONDERFUL POST TANU! Hug ClapClapClap

StarStar Yaaar u bloddy mind readerAngryLOLLOL u said ALLL that i wanted to sayyyyyyyyySmileBig smile A-Z lol... maan i cnt believe how the earth ive been living without BB one yearCryCryCryCry i miss it WE HAVE TO BRING BAK BB2 yaaaaaaar.......  I TOOO MISS OUR FORUM YAAR... usse include karna karise bhool saktey hai,.. our lovely masti mazak full on top forum.. always active n fuuunnnn daammnnn.. such a nice family... miss all n every smalll little thingCryCryCry

Tanu AWEESSOOMMEEEEEEEEEEE POST Hug

Star

Armu4eva

surveen_kapoor IF-Rockerz
surveen_kapoor
surveen_kapoor

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I swear Vini.. i was all hyper about it not being Bharti.....n fought wit so many ArBians n PaKarians that nite...ROFL I remember Kanu tryna calm me down LOL Was a crazy nite n seriously the end had us in knots......

Me too miss the conversations on BB Cry

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I remember i too discussed it not even here i discussed with family and FRIENDS fulll day long ROFLROFL n where did it end NOWEHERE WinkTongueLOL And too the jhanjhaal in the forum dammmnnROFLROFL

Armu4eva

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap amazin post Tanu jaanu LOLLOLLOLLOL i will come over the weekend and join in but right now i have to go to another party of my own, my office work party EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so am dressed to kill and ready to make women drop to their kneesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and tomorrow hangover permitted, i will be here to wow u lovely ladies, in the meantime, carry on partyin and drinks on Jay LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL am bankruptEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lolz.. Dressed to KILL.. eh Immy...... god save those girls who are doomed to drool on u tonite... they will know wat a big mistake they made when they end up paying the bills for the drinks ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Btw..glad u like the post dear Hug and did u check ur janu ..Rajesh.. dressed to TRULY KILL with his RED RED Shoes LOL
I had so many follow me around, esp Pooja, she is only 18 and she is doin work experience with us and she wouldnt leave me aloneAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry, then Maya who is senior PA, suddenly she found me sexy lastnight and was wantin i dance with her, then we go to Shweta, well she is an accountant in the business and usually really quiet but lastnight, that woman came aliveLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and was havin a ball, i think many hangovers are happenin todayLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL the highlight of the night was my singin duet with Akky, we sang summer nights from grease on Karaoke LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL we looked lovingly in eachothers eyes, much to my wifes disappointment LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL all in all was a fantastic night, didnt sleep until 7am this mornin, so am kind of heavy and bleary eyed todayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Armu4eva

Go to top