Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

.:|:. One year Anniversary of BB's Finale .:|:. (Page 3)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Woohooo yum yum LOVE the food Tanu! TongueTongueTongue LOLLOLLOL
I hope u haven't eaten them all! AngryLOLLOLLOL

ALL BBians: Keep rocking! Hug n nicely written guys!

I can't believe one year has pass this fast!! Cry

Vini..... ur late girl Approve n late comers dun get any refreshments Embarrassed so better luck next time AngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged

OMG....marvellous post di...ClapClapClap

I can't believe its one year since the last epi. of BB....I remember watchin the epi. n crying like a crazy the moment it ended...my mom din knew that i was sooo much in love wid BB so i went to the toilet n cried..cried and cried....and it was not enough..i cudn't sleep that whole night thinking that what wud I watch on tv from Monday..???

All my friends knew that it was my fav. show.. sooo all of them asked me that did u see the last epi. n i was like haan dekha maine..obviously..!!!
That time BB used to air @7:30 pm and i always used to fight with my mom..and say ki please mujhe BB dekhne do..i'll switch of the tv after it..and will study before 7:30 pakka promise...and while studying my eyes were always on the clock waiting for it to reach 7:30..
on 17th december 2009 I told my mom..ab khush ho aap..ab i'll not fight wid u cozz ab 7:30 baje kuch nhi hoga n i'll not be able to see my Rag-pie now....

Goshhh...maine bahut drama kiya tha uss din...LOLLOLLOL 

But God had different plans...n we had Ragz back wid a bang with SGP on the same time slot...n i was on top of the world wen i first saw the promo....

But that doesn't mean dat i've forgotten BB and ArBi...they were..they are...and they will remain my first love forever..!!!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Armu4evarob_ian

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
@Vipu....... lovely post... and it echoes my feelings too..!! I remember when the timing changed..i was so upset..coz my work timings never allow me to reach home before 8pm.... but when BB timings changed..i fought with my boss n ensured to reach home by 7.30pm...Embarrassed 

And tell me about it yaar... i was on cloud 999999 when i found out that Ragz was doing SGP...... !! Indeed Ragz was the heart n soul of BB...n me shall luv n adore her as Bharti FOREVER Embarrassed

.Nish._ProcrastinatorYusBee

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Naleyyyyyyyyyy  girl.. where are u.... Hug  miss u loads..!! And Happy Anniversary to u too Smile

Talk about BB and ArBi yaar..... me missssss them soooooooooooo much Cry  me sneak onto YT and watch the old epis so many times... i still cant believe that the show is over Cry Just luv ArBi n Paykar....Embarrassed

Btw i hope u watching Jhalak n supporting our Bharti aka Ragipie Wink
[/QUOTE]
I'm right here not going anywhere leaving BB Hug miss u guys to bitsHug me was hang up with work & Xmas and all that ............Wink plus i was in CCB forum i love Viren in it Embarrassed girl me to i miss them like crazy girl...BB was 1st ever show that i watch from serials and i loved it.....even i dint understand Hindi that much ...i rally had to find place that i can get to know about BB better then i came a cross IF And BB Forum...u guys made me addicted to it like crazy....it was sooo much of fun ...i met some amazing Friends like u girl ...BB forum is always wonderful in every way is like home to me  .......wooooow it is almost 1year we still cant get enough of BB &   specially  ArBi they r a  treat to look at  always ..Day Dreaming.is like  how many Actors Aamir or ragz act with  it will never be a perfect fit. they r soul mates in television ...they r my Julia Roberts & Richard GereLOLEmbarrassed no one could give that Perfect feeling Like ArBi for me no one .........lets hope we can see them act together some day .............

i am watching it and is ragz all the way..............Big smile

take care girl
loads of love
naley

Edited by naley4ever - 17 December 2010 at 3:42am

.Nish.Armu4evaYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
@Naley....i luvd how u said.. Richard Gere n Julia Roberts.... i agree they are an iconic pair..and i pray that they come together in another show or film..coz they seriously had an amazing chemistry Embarrassed I just luv whenever i see them at any event.... !!

Really miss them on my screens..!! And talk about the BB forum..!! Naley me watch tons of shows n stalk tons of forums.. but BB is my home and keeping it safe is my mission..!! Heart Just luv this place so much...and luv the friends i made here.. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.naley4ever

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap amazin post Tanu jaanu LOLLOLLOLLOL i will come over the weekend and join in but right now i have to go to another party of my own, my office work party EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so am dressed to kill and ready to make women drop to their kneesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and tomorrow hangover permitted, i will be here to wow u lovely ladies, in the meantime, carry on partyin and drinks on Jay LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL am bankruptEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap amazin post Tanu jaanu LOLLOLLOLLOL i will come over the weekend and join in but right now i have to go to another party of my own, my office work party EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so am dressed to kill and ready to make women drop to their kneesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and tomorrow hangover permitted, i will be here to wow u lovely ladies, in the meantime, carry on partyin and drinks on Jay LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL am bankruptEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lolz.. Dressed to KILL.. eh Immy...... god save those girls who are doomed to drool on u tonite... they will know wat a big mistake they made when they end up paying the bills for the drinks ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Btw..glad u like the post dear Hug and did u check ur janu ..Rajesh.. dressed to TRULY KILL with his RED RED Shoes LOL
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Vini..... janu.. what a post HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug Luv luv luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvd it... Heart

U truly brought back the memories of the after epi discussions we had at the forum....!! I remember... quiet distinctly.. having had my first Argument or discussion as they say on IF ..with u on whether it was Armaans Bharti in the last epi ROFLROFLROFLROFL and i was just so hell bent to prove to all that it wasnt Armaans Bharti... !! Me even had a round of heated discussions with  Noorie.......that nite ROFLROFL

Nevertheless.....it was a historic moment... one which left me in tears n also rueing over its ending.. but as shaz aka Fizzles had said...for me the ArBi-Jia family hug was the last/ finale of BB Embarrassed as AJ calls it..

P-ER-FECT Heart

Awesome post dear.... me culdn stop ROFLing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top