hasini79 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤢 this chanda is the most worst character than mai taps n nani  at this time, she is overacting and her policy is DIVIDE AND RULE,  and it's unable to bear for a viewer who expects some entertainment , cv s r making a good character very very good and atlast dumb, and they r creating the negetivi character very very bad n it looks worst, n i feel it's better to shift to another soap.     

CHANDA  ( MOON)  DESERVES THE NAME SATURN
Edited by gh79 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tapeyga thumbnail
She is already in another show on TV Zee Geeta  in a role of evil bahu😆😆😆😆😆
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gh79

🤢 this chanda is the most worst character than mai taps n nani  at this time, she is overacting and her policy is DIVIDE AND RULE,  and it's unable to bear for a viewer who expects some entertainment , cv s r making a good character very very good and atlast dumb, and they r creating the negetivi character very very bad n it looks worst, n i feel it's better to shift to another soap.     

CHANDA  ( MOON)  DESERVES THE NAME SATURN

@red 🤣
hasini79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

@red 🤣

hey lady bird r u shivani009??
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gh79

hey lady bird r u shivani009??

yesss Shivani109😳😆
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@red 🤣

the thing is that i don't get the point why chanda even exist in the show, whats her role?Whats her point??? shes so useless.😕
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

the thing is that i don't get the point why chanda even exist in the show, whats her role?Whats her point??? shes so useless.😕

I agree with u...shez a meaningless character...
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with u...shez a meaningless character...

At present she is being successful in instigating mai against Iccha...and one of the reasona why mai is coming out so strongly against Iccha..but she looks horrible when she makes those faces..
nandtina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she has already informed taps dat veer-ichcha live in separate rooms...😡...she should have also informed dat veer-ichcha have also consummated their marriage...😉..tab to taps ka reaction dekhne layak tha...😉😆
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have not understood why the CVs have made all the characters in this serial against Ichcha when she has never harmed any of them... then be it Chanda in Btoon house or masoom in Jogi house.. all of them seem to be helping taps even if they dont like her
Chanda shud actually be supporting Ichcha who has always treated her with love n respect... and taps has treated her with disdain... but still chanda is creating trouble for Ichcha n giving half information to taps to create more trouble for Ichcha...
one of these days chanda shud get caught in her own games... that wud be fun😡