•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
if Veena targets Sam for "hug(s)"...πŸ˜†
sam will throw her so far ..that she'll land outside the big boss house
Vo to dumm daba kay bhagega and he'd be hell scared of his girl watching it. And the way he's so direct he will tell Veena off.
Sam will lose his diamond gf and thus lose the game too!
She'd be dealt with if she made any attempt:), both Sameer & Hrishant are very firm in that regard. Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago

That will turn ON the gentleman inside sameer πŸ˜›
I can't imagine that ever happening... But if it did, I feel Samir is too smart for that... He'll point her to either Khalli or Dolly... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I somehow had a feel that when MT and AP were nominated, on the last day, Veena was trying to woo MT (even hugged him), she might be thinking that Ashmit to jayega hee jayega...to naya kisko dhundte hain...bhojpuri film mein heroine ban sakte hain🀣..she even neglected AP that day...
Originally posted by prodigy007

She'd be dealt with if she made any attempt:), both Sameer & Hrishant are very firm in that regard.

with a risk of lowering the tone and decorum of the thread😳😳😳😳, they would refuse to be firm in that regard............😳😳😳😳😳 apologies in advance for my besharmi.......but veena is obviously bringing that trait out in the woman in me😳😳😳
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

if Veena targets Sam for "hug(s)"...πŸ˜†

She won't, cause she know's she won't ever get anything back from him, so she's smart enough to know who she can get what from. That's why despite claiming to like Hrishant, she never hugged him or did anything with him cause she knew that he would never give anything back to her unlike Ash mit.