Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Tips & improvements for actors(no bashing) (Page 6)

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

here r some (do as many as u can) 
aamir - just get a good hairduo
srk - stop thinkin ur king of bollywoodSleepy
salman - change your attitude !
priyanka - any more surgeries dear?
madhuri - sad but its over !Ouch
saif - need to get your throat clear for ur voice..waaoowwROFL
sanju - time to join a rehab
anil - accept u have become an extra in moviesLOL
kareena -  couldn't u get better than saif..seriously?LOL
karishma - comeback not possibleOuch
sushmita - stop changing boyfriends every now n then
kangana - stick to being ur famous psycho signature...Wink
imran - look for better scripts not heroinesSleepy
ranbir - next time make sure somebody doesnt tell u need a packet of CensoredLOL
sonam - avoid giving much importance to u.
rani - dont do another YRF movie..for god sake.Ouch
bips - dont forget tht uur  a 'woman'.
john -  stop exposing ur bums...its not much ammusingSleepy
deepika - quit acting and start playing badminationWink
abhay - dont repeat mistakes lke 'aisha'.
zarine - acting is not for you...try something else..creativeWink
katrina -  give tips to strugglers abt how making it big in bollywood widout actingROFL
kajol - when u shout in movies...it really annoys..please avoid datOuch
shahid - stop being a 'diva' and become a MAN
hrithik - stop going international wannabeSleepy
 preity - drugs is ruining everything for u sweetheart.
ayesha - do something authentic so tht we can recognize uOuch
aishwariya - u will soon join the forgettables list.
abhishek - wish u never had joined bollywood.Ouch
akshay kumar and khanna - kumar - when u will get loyal to twinkle ,Confused khanna - stop wearing weird wigs...u look better in ur bald lookWink

genelia - one more movie like 'CPD' nd u r doomed for sureOuch
sonakshi - dont speak...ur eyes can do it allLOL
amrita - hmm...do some women centric movies..atleast then one will LOOK AT U properlyLOLLOL
amisha - the curse of ur parents have proved strong on u.Ouch
minissha - go back to art filmsSleepy

NOTE :  NO OFFENCE.........have said only what have heard on the media headlines and news...TOTALLY

hahaha who made this brilliant list.

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
but i disagree with srk's line. He is the king.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Originally posted by lovePC

I can see that in this topic ppl are using their chance to bash on the celebs they dislike. You can tell from their tone they are so nice to their favorite and so harsh to the others lol. ANyways stars don't need any advice from anyone, most of them are doing good without these advice. Tongue

totally agree with you, well said. Our advice won't change anything in their lives than why waste our time when our advice won't affect themLOL

Exactly. Like with Katrina, no matter how much we say she needs to learn how to act...she is still out there making big money. Her lack of acting is not affecting her. She is still giving box office hits. She is doing way better than fine. She doesn't need our advice. Most of them don't either...like bebo, PC, ect they are doing fine.

agree lensa, i like her for her personality but i  really think that she need to to take some acting classes LOL, I was watching Singh is Kingh yesterday, omg she acted so bad in this movie and at the end she was crying and the way she was crying it make so much was laughLOL. And can't believe she was nominated as best actress for this movie, that was biggest joke of the year. I know you don't like PC but her performance flop movies like  Karam and Yakeen got ignored and she deserve at least a nomination but she is not lucky as katrina lol! Have you notice, katrina get nomination for almost every hit movie that she gave?? Anyway once she started giving flops, nobody will ask her cuz talent does count, few examples are Kareena, Aish and Pc, they survived trough their plenty of flops only cuz of their talentTongue!

Edited by lovePC - 17 December 2010 at 7:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranigeraser.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

I can see that in this topic ppl are using their chance to bash on the celebs they dislike. You can tell from their tone they are so nice to their favorite and so harsh to the others lol. ANyways stars don't need any advice from anyone, most of them are doing good without these advice. Tongue

totally agree with you, well said. Our advice won't change anything in their lives than why waste our time when our advice won't affect themLOL

Exactly. Like with Katrina, no matter how much we say she needs to learn how to act...she is still out there making big money. Her lack of acting is not affecting her. She is still giving box office hits. She is doing way better than fine. She doesn't need our advice. Most of them don't either...like bebo, PC, ect they are doing fine.

agree lensa, i like her for her personality but i  really think that she need to to take some acting classes LOL, I was watching Singh is Kingh yesterday, omg she acted so bad in this movie and at the end she was crying and the way she was crying it make so much was laughLOL. And can't believe she was nominated as best actress for this movie, that was biggest joke of the year. I know you don't like PC but her performance flop movies like  Karam and Yakeen got ignored and she deserve at least a nomination but she is not lucky as katrina lol! Have you notice, katrina get nomination for almost every hit movie that she gave?? Anyway once she started giving flops, nobody will ask her cuz talent does count, few examples are Kareena, Aish and Pc, they survived trough their plenty of flops only cuz of their talentTongue!

Will yeah Kat was really bad in Sing is King. Are u serious she got nominated for that film? That's the biggest joke ever. Confused Seriously bollywood awards are a joke sometimes. But she has improved now though. I was really blown away by her acting in Rajneeti. But now she is back to her Singh is king days with TMK. I might dislike PC for some things, but I do credit her for her good performances like in Kaminey and Aitraaz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranig-Anjaani-

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Will yeah Kat was really bad in Sing is King. Are u serious she got nominated for that film? That's the biggest joke ever. Confused Seriously bollywood awards are a joke sometimes. But she has improved now though. I was really blown away by her acting in Rajneeti. But now she is back to her Singh is king days with TMK. I might dislike PC for some things, but I do credit her for her good performances like in Kaminey and Aitraaz.

Yes she got nominate in 2008 in IFFA awards for best actress for Singh is King!

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Yes she got nominate in 2008 in IFFA awards for best actress for Singh is King!

Even if IFFA is not a big deal like filmfare, she still shouldn't have been nominated.

-Anjaani-

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Its Just for fun we know at least I know they will not give a damn about out advice D'oh

-Priya-

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top