CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Katrina: please learn how to act..
Kareena: be mature in your interviews
Salman: stay out of controversies
SRK: Quit Smoking
Aamir: Do more movies
Hrithik: Do More Realistic movies....(like kaho na pyar hain)
Aishwarya: Get pregnant
Sushmita: quit movies....
Priyanka: STOP wearing short dresses....
Sonam: stop bashing others ( learn acting first)
Deepika: bring some more expressions on ur face while acting

will add more

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey topic already kinda created by me!

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1552745
priya185 thumbnail
i checked ur topic its different in the sense its only abt pplz favourites mine is abt any1 just ahve to say something abt their favourites too
didnt see ur topic b4 but not exactly same
chocogurl thumbnail
my take-

aamir - hmm..? i think whatever aamir is doing is fine now. although he only comes in one movie a year, but its always a good one..so i guess theres not much to say about him..except keep rocking! :)

srk- well personally, I think he should stop smoking 24/7.. movie-wise, maybe step away from KJo and YRF..I heard he's doing a movie with Vishal B.?! Thats a good start!

salman- try movies that aren't Dabaang like..I think he's doing a different genre of movie with Kareena right?!

priyanka- don't wear minis frequently..and be open about your relationship with shahid ;)

madhuri- don't come in movies anymore..you have gracefully left the industry..so please do not do movies such as Aaja Nachle :)

saif- don't use botox next time. lol. and? don't sign films with your gf a lot :) work with stars like priyanka..and more with rani and vidya :)

sanju- stop doing the roles you are doing...if its time to retire? then retire..

anil- dont do films like No Problem.. :)

kareena- step away from the Golmaal's for a while..and play some character with substance..

karishma- just like madhuri..you have gracefully left the industry..so please don't make any "comebacks"

urmilla- idk about her? haven't heard about her in a while..so don't know what to say? stay more in the news? lol.

sushmita- keep looking beautiful :) but try to do a movie, which has a substantial role :)

kangana- dark roles are your forte.. but just because No Problem didn't receive the best
ratings..don't let that turn you down and go back to your old genre. experiment more with comedy roles :) and at times..please look in the mirror and dress yourself better :) other than that..keep rocking :)

imran- step away from love stories for a while :)

ranbir- don't cheat on your girlfriends ;) lol. and yea..other than that keep acting in good films :)

sonam- although i love your magazine covers..reduce them a little. ik you have 3 films in the line-up..but just reduce those covers a bit.. :) and please stay the way you are; undiplomatic :) and i hope you know what you did when you signed Thank You..I hope it was a wise decision :) lol.

bips- come in more movies?! with good roles..like Coroporate types!

john- same as your girlfriend!

deepika- its good that you're experimenting with different films..but take it a little easy :) haha.
don't sign any films just for the heck of signing :)

abhay- sign more filmss! haha. but i like how you're sticking to your preferences :)

zarine- where did you go girl? maybe you should just stay away from B-wood :)

katrina- pleaseeeeeee learn how to act :)

kajol- uhm?! i think she's fine the way she is..lol. maybe..dont sign movies like WAF?

shahid- i lovee your new personality! please stay that way! and release your movies soonnn! you need to come back in the loop, before Ranbir steals your thunder :) (he already kinda has..so come backk!)

hrithik- Guzaarish was a good change..but stay away from your father's films for a while. please!

preity- if you were really a cocaine-addict..i hope you have fixed yourself :) haha. other than that..come in movies i guess?! i really liked you in movies like KHNH! so try getting naina-type roles :)

ayesha- uhm? wasn't she gonna stop acting after her marriage? idk. anyways..i haven't seen alot of your films..so can't comment. but from whatever i've seen you seem like a decent actress :) so i hope your marriage life is good :)

aishwariya- do not sign films like Action Replay! and let Abhi sign films with Rani! pleasee!

abhishek- sign a film with Rani! and please don't do Raavan's! and fix up your career asap!

akshay kumar- if you can't act in decent films, then just stop acting!

akshay khanna- uhm? idk what to say about him? haha. come in the limelight or something? lol.

genelia- where did you go girl?! come in a movie asap! loved you in JTYJN!

sonakshi- good luck with the future :)

amrita- you ruined yourself completely! you were a good actress and looked pretty too..but then you had to try the "hot-sexy" look..and yeah that just completely ruined it..you shouldn't have done that..

amisha- you just look plain weird everytime i see you on TV or anywhere. and learn how to wear a sari..

minissha- you shouldn't have done a nose-job...and try getting good roles :)

pheww that was a lott! lol.
Edited by chocogurl - 13 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena Kapoor - smile less, you are not  Madhuri.
Amisha Patel - stop dying your hair and wearing outfits which are 5 sizes too tight
Aishwarya Rai - yes we know you are married to Abhishek, you don't need to sign 9 out of 10 movies with him to remind us.
Rani Mukerji - please don't sign any film with Karan Johar, Aditya Chopra, Kunal Kohli, enough of the ronah dhona.
Vidya Balan - please consult a stylist, less is more honey.
Kajol - work with new directors and try new kinds of cinema
Ranbir-- I have to say when OSO and Saawariya came out, I was one of the few people excited for OSO and couldn't care less about him.

When I saw Saawariya, I still didn't think he was much. But after seeing the roles that he can play, I've begun to like him as actor...so Ranbir, if you're going to have a drama-filled personal life, so be it have one! But please don't air your dirty laundry to the public, it makes you look like a child and people have less respect for you as an actor😊

Deepika and Sonam, both of you need to stop worrying about your personal lives/issues and focus on your acting careers

John Abraham, step up in the films! That's the only way I can ogle at your bodyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Abhi-Aish, stop working with each other or take a five year sabbatical professionally from each other. or something..I think the public has been over-satiated with India's hit couple and it showed this year

Katrina, please work on your diction and keep up the pairing with AkshayπŸ˜›

Rani, everyone knows you were a superstar (in your time!!) but now times have changed. You are arguably the best actress that we have today but don't sign films expecting that being Rani Mukherjee will give you freebies! It didn't help with Yash Raj for the past couple of years so don't fall into the trap now. I don't care about you being a commercial actress or looking great off-screen or being on the gossip columns. I will be content if you are back on the screen doing real cinema instead of the cheesy stuff that's become Yash Raj
aamir - i want a squeal to 3I..😎
srk - STOP smoking
salman - Stop doing the Dabangg signature belt move.. its annoying now..πŸ˜•
priyanka - buy some pants.. πŸ˜†
saif - get your GF a computer
anil - your lil one needs a time-out
kareena - get a new boyfriend
karishma - get back to films
sushmita - get a stylist
kangana - stop with the surgeries
ranbir - tell daddy dearest that you are  a man now..
sonam - start acting
rani - i'll let her pass.. i've said enough over the past few days
deepika - Get over Ranbir
abhay - do more films
zarine - who's that..?
katrina - no comments
kajol - please dont repeat a MNIK stunt
shahid - i want a Jab We Met part duex
hrithik - start choosing better scripts..
preity - where are you..?
aishwariya - Stop with the botox
abhishek - poor you..
akshay kumar  - stop making silly films

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sonam: see now everyone is asking you to do more films. we have been yelling and yelling but do you ever listen to your fans? we want to see more of you! we know you are worth it! and ummm duct tape. employ duct tape....breathe think 10s and then open your mouth. πŸ˜†

ranbir: it's time to grow up boy. battery low story is not funny at 28. other than that....good going!

i don't have any other advice for anyone else.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

srk - As everyone mentions, stop smoking
salman - How about a romantic love story or drama movie
priyanka - I love the serious movies you chose but also do choose light movies as well
saif - you look good the way you are so no botox lol
karishma - get back to films
kangana - stop with the surgeries

deepika - Do a movie with traditional outfits and lots of dance songs
zarine - We already have Katrina
kajol - Do movies with other directors besides Kjo even though loves your movies with srk-kjo
shahid - i want a Jab We Met part duex
hrithik - start choosing better scripts..

Sorry, meena. I had to copy some of your answers because they are my answers too...lol

Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

here r some (do as many as u can) 
aamir- Don't think I am dumb, puhleez.
srk It's ok you still have friends. Toh kya hua if FK, SK, DK, MK, AB, BB hate you now?
salman Please don't "hurted" Hrithik and SLB more now.
priyanka Don't you roll yo eyes at me!
madhuri Don't come back to films.
saif Time to earn some money, gareeb nawaab.
sanju You better start taking care of your kids, wife, doggie.
anil You need some help! Some serious help!
kareena Aint it time for you to show some act in actress?
karishma Live your life on your own terms. Divorce. Collect the alimony.
urmilla Did you ditch Manish yet?
sushmita Buy a book: How to dress for dummies
kangana Don't let anyone get to you.
imran Too many Imrans. Which one?
ranbir Let your Dad know he's not 6, he is 66.
sonam Go to Milan
rani It's about time you get a boy friend.
bips Don't try too hard.
john Try.
deepika Concentrate on Sid!
abhay Help Anil
zarine ???
katrina Your name is Katrina, and you are not a Kaif.
kajol
shahid You are not Katrina Kaif.
hrithik You are no Amir Khan yet. So....be wise.
 preity No one wants you back.
ayesha IDK...Her presence or absence makes no difference.
aishwariya Go back to the way you were....but I realize that's next to impossible.
abhishek 2011 will bring you down, down, down.
akshay kumar and khanna (Akumar - I am afraid you're done/Akhanna: I like your bro!)
genelia You're better off in Tollywood
sonakshi You are not worth a crore I tell you.
amrita Where are you?...?
amisha Buy a life.
minissha Who is she?

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago