Maryada
Maryada

Maryada - 16th December Written Update

-sunlight- Goldie
-sunlight-
-sunlight-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Smile
Today is going to be a short update because I have a ton of my Uni work to finish! Sleepy
Hope you guys like it anyway! Big smile

Maryada - 16th December Written Update!

1. Adi grabs Priya towards him as if they are about to kiss, and suddenly lets go and whispers, "I love you." to her. He goes off. Priya is happy!
  2. Uttara is serving breakfast on the table for Rishabh, and they have a conversation about Rishabh's loan. The doorbell rings and it is Rastogi. He looks at her in a perverse manner but Uttara is unaware of his intentions and greets him happily. Rishabh sees him and is shocked. Uttara asks his reasons for coming there and he says because of thirst. Uttara is confused and Rastogi says that he was hungry so came there to eat. She invites him in. Rishabh tells Uttara to go to Devyani's house. Uttara says she will serve breakfast and leave, but Rishabh is insistent she goes. Uttara leaves and Rishabh talks angrily to Rastogi. Rastogi leaves laughing.
  3. LL (the wedding planner (Loud Lady)) and Devyani are busy in preparation for the wedding, as are the rest of the family, including Uttara. All the ladies are choosing saris. Uttara tells Devyani that Rishabh has sent her to stay until the wedding! Vidya gives Gaurav tea and Adi arrives there very excitedly.
  4. Chinu asks Priya to check the guest list. Some people come in with lots of gifts and flowers for Priya. She finds a little love note from Adi inside!
  5. All the ladies are looking at jewellery and Vidya's family come there. 
  6. Adi phones Priya and she talks about the gifts and flowers. He invites her on a coffee date but Devyani comes there and says she's not to go and tells Priya to come and see dresses. Uttara and Devyani talk about the guest list and Devyani reads out Rastogi's name and Uttara is surprised.
  7. Mr. Pradhan comes home and sees the gifts! He hands Priya a cheque for a lot of money. Priya asks where he got it from but he says he will tell her after he drinks tea and she goes to make him some. He looks worried. He says to himself that he won't let Priya lose her newly-found smile.
PRECAP: A guy is dragging his girlfriend away from their table at a coffee place. Priya tells him to let go of the girl's hand and the guy asks why should he. Priya looks very angry. Devyani and Vidya are standing there also.

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaahcirgujaratigirlakr_jhlRaviSharmaravneetgillmonilakkubcclmani86miss_patel5Arsha85moonlightcrazyballwassup28nanda_gopakripsynurulainNanthini9irene_cmy_viewKhaLidaHNeetu2825sihusvijaya77A HUGE FANNi_singh-Fivr-Evashicy_devilSunriseGreenveil_of_rosesFebruaryFlower...Binny...she_ratchetnimrahanna44Quirkyvirgo_gurlpeachesnplumsSuhaniSoniaMillerrr88Dreamygal301pyar-ishkRajiniliciousKriYaansh....Manal.

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sunlight-

-sunlight- Goldie
-sunlight-
-sunlight-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

My pleasure! Big smile

KriYaansh...

Nanthini9 Goldie
Nanthini9
Nanthini9

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! Going to go see it now - the first part sounds so cute w/ Adi and Priya ;)

-sunlight-

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sunlight-

My pleasure! Big smile

btw what adi says to priya before he says to her i love you!Confused?
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

-sunlight-

-sunlight- Goldie
-sunlight-
-sunlight-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sunlight-

My pleasure! Big smile

btw what adi says to priya before he says to her i love you!Confused?
ah! i'm not quite sure Confused the vid i was watching wasn't exactly great quality.. Confused

KriYaansh...

nurulain Senior Member
nurulain
nurulain

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Thanx Sunlight!

-sunlight-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index