Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

16th December update - the toxicated juice

Poll Question: Will Sandhya be affected by the "toxicated" juice?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [14.29%]
12 [85.71%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Pink-Spy Groupbie
Pink-Spy
Pink-Spy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Sarla dreams the last days of incidents (polishing Prabha's shoes) and she wakes up. Sandhya enters the room and tells her to stand up because there are lots of works to do. Sarla is angry and asks her whether she shouldn't stop telling her what she has to do. Moreover, she wants to bring Prabha and Vrinda down. Before Sandhya manages to say something, Yuvraj enters. He tells her that she has to go out and buy groceries.

In the meantime, Prabha's sitting on her bed with her shoes off. Puru enters and asks her whether she made Sarla polish her shoes. She confirms. Puru is disappointed. Oh well, some important people are coming and he doesn't want them to see Sarla in this way, since they know Pankaj and his spouse.

Sarla's at the market and buying groceries when she sees a man selling to "will tell the truth"-drugs. She buys a packet. At the Jagirdars, the musicians have entered and Sandhya's enjoying the music. Just when Sarla walks behind Sandhya, Sandhya grabs her arm, and tells her that she still has the "talent" of hearing and smelling people (just like when she was blind). Sandhya asks for juice and in the first attempt Sarla denies, but she remembered the drugs. Sarla brings the juice to Sandhya, and while the latter drank it, Sarla tells her that she will regret everything.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeindy1979b1ndumvatsaRaviSharmasaggi80lopamudra190072nirleppannumilwebmitumiSubaru537***Anu***harish_kenAnfalcrazyballNandita5SEPIDEHhattack_007bmm1985-sia-samirah23KS_Minion.Vrish.anna44ammoosniveditharani-lucki

SEPIDEHh Senior Member
SEPIDEHh
SEPIDEHh

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Smile
Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks for the update.
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Pink-Spy!

I hope the drug works, since I'm sick of Sandhya's overdoing it.  Even if she tells the entire truth, she'd also say that the Jagirdars killed her dad & that Yuvraj is a eunuch to the ministers & police, which would be quite a sight!

But please, the serial is getting seriously single track, & not just that, some really lame insertions, be it the fire-walk, or now this truth-drug!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985-sia-KS_Minion

Pink-Spy Groupbie
Pink-Spy
Pink-Spy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

I hope the drug works, since I'm sick of Sandhya's overdoing it. Even if she tells the entire truth, she'd also say that the Jagirdars killed her dad & that Yuvraj is a eunuch to the ministers & police, which would be quite a sight!

But please, the serial is getting seriously single track, & not just that, some really lame insertions, be it the fire-walk, or now this truth-drug!

Exactly, I can't stand the new track. I mean, it was exciting busting Sarla, but come on, let us see something else. Bring Pankaj back, let Manik find something new about DK, Shreya comes to the haveli, etc. Come onnnn.....!

Regarding Neeraj's part, I really hate it. Why does he have to be munga? Do you think he has lost his voice forever? I would prefer instead if he regained his memory and tried to find Sandhya himself instead of being a don. And if the CV's want to make me happy, they better make the Don Neeraj chase The jagirdars or something. Not those small stuff like "solving" peoples problems. Me want Neerdhya!!Cry

Edited by Pink-Spy - 16 December 2010 at 12:49pm

Kiran_83-sia-KS_Minion

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pink-Spy

I hope the drug works, since I'm sick of Sandhya's overdoing it. Even if she tells the entire truth, she'd also say that the Jagirdars killed her dad & that Yuvraj is a eunuch to the ministers & police, which would be quite a sight!

Exactly, I can't stand the new track. I mean, it was exciting busting Sarla, but come on, let us see something else. Bring Pankaj back, let Manik find something new about DK, Shreya comes to the haveli, etc. Come onnnn.....!

Regarding Neeraj's part, I really hate it. Why does he have to be munga? Do you think he has lost his voice forever? I would prefer instead if he regained his memory and tried to find Sandhya himself instead of being a don. And if the CV's want to make me happy, they better make the Don Neeraj chase The jagirdars or something. Not those small stuff like "solving" peoples problems. Me want Neerdhya!!Cry

i totally agree with you in regards to the neeraj track i dont like the sound of it id rather he knew everything and focused on getting to sandhya but we know that wont happen as in the article it said raghu bhai's daughter will enter as a love intrest for him Angry 

i dont mind the sandhya track as i think what sarla did to gaytri's daughter was wrong and deserves it but i just dont see any end in sight, im sure they will drag it on for alot longer

bmm1985-sia-KS_Minion

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i love what sandya is doing- it's too funny :-)
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kk83

Originally posted by Pink-Spy

i totally agree with you in regards to the neeraj track i dont like the sound of it id rather he knew everything and focused on getting to sandhya but we know that wont happen as in the article it said raghu bhai's daughter will enter as a love intrest for him Angry 

i dont mind the sandhya track as i think what sarla did to gaytri's daughter was wrong and deserves it but i just dont see any end in sight, im sure they will drag it on for alot longer

I agree about the Neeraj track as well. I don't like the track that's going on right now, but I do like the other tracks that are taking place.

I don't want Sandhya to go about revealing the truth about what she is doing, but I do want the Sarla track to stop. It was good when it started, but now it is becoming very bad. Sarla may be an antagonist now, but before she was a protagonist. She didn't help Sandhya just for the sake of getting the property, she helped Sandhya because she actually meant it.

If you guys remember when Vrinda was first brought home and introduced to Sarla, how Sarla stared at her and continued to stare at her until Pankaj cleared her misunderstandings. If Sarla was just helping Sandhya for her own sake then I don't think she should have been looking at Sandhya like that.

Also I think that Sarla has gotten enough punishment for what she did to Gayatri's daughter. After all Sarla is also a mother.

Finally, I think that Sandhya should join hands with Sarla instead of going after her. They both have the same mission: to ruin Yuvraj and Prabha. Sandhya doesn't want the estate for herself, she's just taking it because that's what will complete her revenge after Yuvraj goes into jail. If they join hands, Sarla can still get the estate and both can get their revenge from Yuvraj and Prabha.

I also believe that its time that the CVs showed Puru gaining some courage and either supporting Sandhya openly or supporting Yuvraj and Prabha openly. He needs to gain some courage and let his true heart's desire out instead of staying repressed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985

Go to top