Why I think ASHMIT will win BB4

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
In season 2, Rahul promised Ashutosh that he would be the winner. Rahul Mahajan rigged the voting and practically-a-nobody went on to win the show when there were other clear favorites.

I think, a similar thing will happen this season. Hrishant, who is going to act in KJo's next was very close to Ashmit and we already saw KJo tweeting to save Ashmit. We also saw how Manoj lost to Ashmit in votes and got evicted !!!

This clearly means, the Hrishant-KJo team is doing their best to make sure Ashmit sticks in there till the very end, and goes on to win the show...

Ab Bigg Boss Ka Vijeta Kaun???? ASHMIT PATEL!

What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
nothing in impossible...in film world, the men bribe and women go to bed with producer/directors to win or get roles...or if you have to have a "bechara' image to contribute to vote banks...😆
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

nothing in impossible...in film world, the men bribe and women go to bed with producer/directors to win or get roles...or if you have to have a "bechara' image to contribute to vote banks...😆

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dont forget dave bhagwager or whoever who is doing the PR for ashmit.....
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Let's not forget Engima. I think either Ashmit or Enigma. But as Manoj lost to Ashmit, Engima prolly also can so yeah, chances for Ashmit stand pretty good.
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the task winners today will be the finalists for sure...Asmit and shweta stand equal chance...shweta could be the first female contestant to win BB....lets see
My guess for eliminations:"
seema
khali
dolly
veena
sameer
Mistyy thumbnail
i def dont want him to win..otherwise he will think he was right all along just like Vindu last season.

for Shweta and Sam all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy!
Ashmitt thumbnail
I hope he win if not...
then shweta....
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 

nahi pata yeh saab...thoda magazine paro aur kuchh aise film dekho...halla bol 😆
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dazzelll

i def dont want him to win..otherwise he will think he was right all along just like Vindu last season.

for Shweta and Sam all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy!

I noe wen wrong ppl win they think w.e they did was right all along $%^&😡