India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet Hui Sabse Boring (Page 5)

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
the thing is the CV's expect us to keep watching the serial as long as they show SOMe interaction between Maaneet, then we'll tolerate Arjun and Annie drama even if we don't want toDead.
But it seems that they are creating more drama than romance.
Romance isn't just a kiss on the forehead and a make up after constant break up.Broken Heart
For MaanEet, it was ALWAYS more than that.
But the new CV's are failing to create the same spark Sleepy that was between them when they were the old MaanEet.
....emphasis on the old.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 17 December 2010 at 6:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnnucleusoflove

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
To be honest...this show had so much to offer...still has so much to offer...but the cvs are just continuing with the daily dose of romance between Maaneet...I mean it's all good but they need to move the story line much further now..If they did so I would start watching the show again with the same anticipation I did before

PGirnnucleusoflove

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

I am SOOO glad that I'm not the only one who thinks Geet is getting boring and repetitive day by day!

I have been an ardent fan of Geet since the beginning of the show, and I really loved the entire concept and how beautifully they unfolded Geet's main story. I even lovedd how they built up Maan and Geet's  intense relationship!

About 2 months back, after the whole Dev-NT's truth came out and all...the story lost its grip because it wasn't really getting anywhere. Then a few weeks back when Maan fills Geet's maang in front of everyone, I thought ok maybe this will get them somewhere. But now that MSK's sister and NT's bro have entered...the story is losing grip again!

Even Maaneet's romance is just not enough for me to keep me interested in the show, because they need more fresh scenes and a better track that will get their relationship somewhere! Their Maahi moments and forhead kisses and hugs are getting too repetitive! They need to go one notch up in their romance and give us some other romantic or passionate scenes! Even their nok jhoks are being repetitive and overdone! Looking at the state of the entire show at the moment, I would rather see Sameera entering...atleast knowing about Maan's past would be interesting to watch than to see Annie and Arjun romance.

Edited by Dangelz - 17 December 2010 at 6:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnnucleusoflove.Lina.shootingstar.xx

nucleusoflove Senior Member
nucleusoflove
nucleusoflove

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for the replies guys..

now i know i am not alone..

personally, i am nt dying for a deed or anything..

but in the old Maaneet scenes, they had intimacy and passion..

it wud make us EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but nw they are teasing us with the old couple scenes

thts y we are complaining

move the track forward by making Geet bold instead of stubborn and annoying

i think Anvesha should dress Geet up and take her to the discoLOLWink

put a dance or smthing in between

PGirnshootingstar.xx

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
U guys are so right!

We need that intensity back! thats all..so we can watch with the same anticipation we had for the older eps

These are all constructive criticism by TRUE GEETHSP fans who have been watchin the show since day 1!

We wouldnt say anything if we dont care..
The only reason we are sayin something is becoz we LOVE maaneet n the show! 
It ALWAYS been so different from the others! CVs should always keep the original essence alive..

ps: But ek baat hain yaar,lets not say its boring..its just doesnt suit Maaneet..Things are not moving thts what is bugging us..but the episdoes still rock dont they! lol

Edited by PGirn - 17 December 2010 at 11:57pm

nucleusoflovehappygolucky

kellz Goldie
kellz
kellz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
count me in

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

i am tired of fatherly forehead kisses n boring shayaris...the scenes now shud escalate to the next level i.e kissing on the cheeks n neck , geet kissing maan , he nuzzling her from behind n holding her tight, he rubbing his nose n lips on her cheeks, passionate hugs etc etc....its high time now cvs shud try out more passion n romance n the actors shud get over their inhibition n experiment.

Forehead kiss simply sucks. Passion is goneSleepy. Boring nok jhokConfused. Show is not even appealing to senior citizens.LOL

Edited by happygolucky - 17 December 2010 at 11:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nucleusoflove

riya1108 Groupbie
riya1108
riya1108

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by roshni19

Other serials are not watched by such high number of young people , but Geet is watched by 95% of youngaudience . Even if people feel it is baba adam ke zamane ka then to they are creating agreat buzz when they are together . I thinkthey are building up their love step by step . So i am sure we will get many kisses on the cheeks , nose , eyes , neck , stomach , back , etc . After marriage we will also be able to see back hug , bathroom scenes , then saree drapping scene , hugging while sleeping , etc . So havepatience & enjoy .

YAR ITS ALRIT,BT JIS SPED PE SERIAL JA RAHA I THNK NXT 2 YRS LAG JAYENGE BTHRUM SCENE DIKHANE ME, FOREHEAD SE CHEEK N NECK TAK TO KISS ABHI PAHUCHA NAI?

SO ITS LNG WAY2 GO.....................GEET SERIAL IS JST LIK A COMPANY WCH GOES ON N ON.................

Go to top