India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Elesh

teddyrumi Senior Member
teddyrumi
teddyrumi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

After watching today's episode... am very proud of Elesh... his love for his family is so evident in this episode.. also shows that he isnt a fool as it is made out to be.. he does value money but he values his family more which is priceless...

Disha.. I understand her insecurity but she also needs to understand to think before what she says... what she didnt mean to say will come out the wrong way.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pravschillsaashiluvskinny.Nish.sevakFeatsrose-girlAmbrosiaYusBeeAngelic_AShwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Agree Elesh was really good today i loved his dialogues i am not liking Disha very much compare to Disha Rajni is more mature than her anywayz Elesh was great today i loved everything he said......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeShwets1502

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I think disha is insecure that, what if elesh again quits the job and is reacting to that.. not really cause of the family.

She continues contributing to the family and she is insecure about elesh really.. and that is why she reacted that way

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjuk98Ekta76sevakrose-girlYusBeeShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I must say the dialouges were written beautifully, especially Elaishe,s but sorry to say the dialouge delivery was not up to the mark,  the voice control along with facial expressions were not doing justice, the actor was trying very hard and it was evident that he was pushing for it, which looked fake to me, he didnt do the justice with the excellent dialouges he got, dont want to compare but Disha did a better job so did Inder yesterday. I have seen OBS and the Elaish over there was much more convincing then Elaish here, as the character of Elaish is written very well, he is family,s clown but he is very mature inside and very sensitive. My opinion only no bashing or uncontructive critcisim ,he could have done better.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnmsres08rose-girlsevakSinha18111192Suchi-Shwets1502

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Very nice to see a thread on this - was surprised that nobody had reacted. Yes - a very nice scene tho acting not upto mark but shows how same situation effects different people in different way - neither of them were wrong but this could very well effect their beautiful relationship. But didn't like the fact that RB was evesdropping as somehow I don't trust her to be understanding enough about the situation. wonder how she will carry this forward now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192Ambrosia

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
@venture agree completely!
acha kisi ne yeh baat note ki he tht Kashyap parivaar laugh unnecessary? itni baat hoti nhi he jitna haste he woh bhi itna haste he k khade bhi nhi hua jaata unse..:S buhat fake lagta he mujhe donno aap logo ko kaisa lagta he:)
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Sometimes yeah its over specially when 4 of them are together , Inder, Elaish, Disha and Rajni. It has never been over whenSuhana is there as she hardly does OTT things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

msres08 Newbie
msres08
msres08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I must say the dialouges were written beautifully, especially Elaishe,s but sorry to say the dialouge delivery was not up to the mark,  the voice control along with facial expressions were not doing justice, the actor was trying very hard and it was evident that he was pushing for it, which looked fake to me, he didnt do the justice with the excellent dialouges he got, dont want to compare but Disha did a better job so did Inder yesterday. I have seen OBS and the Elaish over there was much more convincing then Elaish here, as the character of Elaish is written very well, he is family,s clown but he is very mature inside and very sensitive. My opinion only no bashing or uncontructive critcisim ,he could have done better.
Couldn't agree more.I was watching the scene and kept thinking to myself that it could have been so much better.Disha's insecurity made her character more real and I was so glad that the show brought up the other aspects of living in a joint family as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mittijalebi

Go to top