In the spirit of Christmas.......

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

I've been inspired to create this thread after reading this one line from a poem posted on the forum.......

"For Xmas, give the gift of forgivness to your enemies"

Keeping this sentiment in mind, I thought it would be nice if all the members who have been abused/cursed at pick a MID of their choice and forgive them publicly............It would look something like this..........

I, Ankit hereby forgive ..tumse for wishing ill on me.  May he find the peace of mind that he seeks and if he can't find both peace and mind may he at least find peace.....😃

PS --- please avoid picking MID's with filthy words in them, and stick to MID's with dots and dashes...😊

Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
^^ tumse's a she, but this is nice, and it might work!

i forgive kamalfan for abusing me, and may God bless and guide her. May she find all the help she needs and receive a piece of mind. 
I request god all sorrows for her and her parents 
 members bopersonal bashing is not allowed. Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
Jai Bajrang Bali ! Waheguru! Inshallah I do not hate anyone but sorry if I offended anyone.
God ji please bless everyone.
To All those who bashed, abused, mocked and defame my id-character have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year...😃

Bhagwan un sabko sad budhi dey...😳
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

^^ tumse's a she, but this is nice, and it might work!

i forgive kamalfan for abusing me, and may God bless and guide her. May she find all the help she needs and receive a piece of mind. 

😃 piece of mind................excellent..........😛
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😃piece of mind................excellent..........😛

I thought both are the same with slight different personalities.
OOPS!!! 😆 that's a big typo that totally changed the meaning of what i meant! 😆 PEACE of mind!