India-Forums

16th Dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thakkraal's wife is all insane with her hair unkept.   Mr. Duggal is talking to thakkraal and the lawyer and says u know how they say its a cut throat competition and his wife attacks the man with the knife putting the knife on his throat and saying ...cutting the throat...what if i cut ur throat.   and thakkraal and lawyer are shocked to see this behaviour.   Even dayal is there.   She says u evil ppl...dirty ppl .  I hate all of u..bacchaa comes and says bhabhiji lets go..and she continues.. I hate u all and most of all i hate this man..pointing at thakkraal and thakkraal is astonished hearing this.  His wife says he kills everyone.  She says yes take me away.  Yes yes take me away...kill me as well just like u killed ur daughter...and Mr. Malhotra is shocked.   His wife is dragged away and Mr. Duggal and Mr. Malhotra get up to leave and dayal says bhabhiji is a little worried right now..lets meet tomorrow...and Duggal signals malhotra saying NO.  And Malhotra says tomorrow is a little difficult for us as we have to leave for delhi and duggal says we will call u to let u know when to meet...and dayal looks on..thakkraal is looking down sitting on his chair.   dayal also leaves.   Thakkraal says I am coming...and lawyer in thinking mode...Thakkraal wife is pacing the room crazily and thakkraal comes and slaps her.   I am putting up with u a lot and u r climbin on my head.   and he slaps her again.   He says NO only u r troubled as u r a Mother.   and then he slaps her for the third time.   Thakkraal says even i m troubled.  U in front of everyone u put me down..how dare u.  She says whatever i said was the truth.  He manhandles her and grabs her by her hair.  HE says keep this in ur mind...what did u says that this man is a devil, a demon, he eats everyone, he kills everyone...so now u should keep in mind that u havent married a person but u have married a demon.   And the demon that can kill his daughter can also kill his own wife..and his wife is all shocked.  And then he says after today despite ur craziness u will remember my talk and then fixes her hair and his wife is crying.   Then he forcefully hugs her and says now finish ur crying.   and consoles her and says be quiet.   She tries to get out of his grip but he keeps on saying quite quite.   Then he kisses her forehead and pushes her onto bed.  and baaccha singh sees this.  Then thakkraal says bacchaa singh form today onwards madam will not go out of this room as she is unwell..and then snaps his fingers 3 times and says REMEBER THAT.   and leaves.   His wife is left crying on the bed.   

Anu says papa these ppl will come now and take me away.  They should be coming.   Now what are we going to do.   Anu says i dont want to go.  I dont know where these ppl are going to take me.  I remember a lot ..house and all family members.   pls papa do something..i dont want to stay here i want to go home...she is crying.   Amar tells anu whatever i am about to do this support me in that.   u understand?  Thakkraal's men are walking into the office.   The men says stop its time for anu to leave.  Amar says we have to wait.   there is a mix up.   Secreatary...I left my watch here on the table and i m not able to find it..where is it.  Secreatary says i havent seen it.  Amar gets angry and says i m telling u i left it here on the table...u know how expensive it was...i cant find it...how can it be...see walks out of his office and says i dont know if this is an office or a den of thieves...and he creats a HUGE rucuss about the missing watch and he is checking all the employees...and then he breaks the vase...someone calls cops and then the cops come and say silence no one moves..and then amar says thank you so much for coming...i was doign all this on purpose so that someone would call u and the secreatary is looking on.   Amar says u see this is my daughter and she has been kidnapped from india and brought her forcefully.  I am sorry to everyone...i did this on purpose...and then he says u see the ppl these ppl kidnapped her and kept her here...and the cops arrest them..Anu smiles and says thank you papa and hugs her dad.  

In the village thakkraal's men come in the jeep and are asking ppl showing rachna's pic and the village ppl says no.   Thakkraal's men are going towards teeswan village.  Rachna is feeding the cow and is remembering mannu says no one picked up the phone and i called several times.  And rachna says how is it possible..i m sure that little boy made a mistake...i m sure of it.  I dont even know how papa and other ppl are doing.   I must find the phone and call..just then the phone rings at teacher's house and the teacher runs and grabs the phone and it is the phone company and says ur phone is fixed and she says ok..thank you.  Rachna runs in and says sushmaji..phone is fixed...u hear..phone is fixed and sushma picks up the phone but the phone is dead and then sushma says this phone has been dead for long time..but it is shown that she has disconnected the wire...and then rachna says but i heard the phone ring and then the teacher shows her the bell and says u heard the bell and rachna protests saying no it wasnt the bell what i heard was the phone ringing.   Teacher says rachna u r really worried to talk to ur dad..i know and thats why u thought u heard phone ring.  I know u r unable to talk to u father and this worries u but this worries me also.  Rachna says no I cant wait any longer...I am going to find a phone.  I am going to go to that bigger village and find a phone.  infact i m going to go right now.   Teacher says rachna...and she goes after her...Rachna takes her bag and teacher says listen going like this wont solve anything listen to me.  and rachna says no i cant wait any longer.  Both my father and brother would be scared and i dont even know if they are fine or not.  She says i cant wait any longer..and then the teacher grabs her hand and sternly says u wont go anywhere...if u put a foot outside this door then...and then she softens up and says see rachna..how do u explain to u.   Going outside is not safe..if u go alone and the goons grab u then how will u be able to reach ur father and brother.  This is teeswa village..u r safe here..and outside is a jungle...how will u manage.  She says see rachna let some time pass so the goons stop looking for u...rachna says this matter has gone far too long...before i wanted to save my father and brother but now i want to fight..i want to get justice.  She says if i dont get justice now then this unjustice will never end...Never...and the teacher hugs her and says i know.   and the teacher is crying and says i know rachna and says but u cant go from here right now as outside is dangerous.  i dont know what the next moment is going to bring.  and the teacher is looking scared and rachna is looking determined.   

Rachna's dad is talking to his wife and says i never thought i would see a day that i wouldnt know where rachna is and he says sorry to his wife and says if u were here rachna would not be in this state.   Devki his wife says dont blame urself.  U have done the best u could it is someone else's fault.  Mahendar says thakkraal..he is the cause of all this...but rachna cant fight him alone I will become her sheild ,,, but i m not with her right now..and there is no one to help her and she is all alone...and his wife says she is not alone..she is special and she is very determined and she has a goal to destroy thkkraal now so she will cross any paths she has to for this.   He says u know rachna believes that u r always there around her ...watching us...and she says it is truth...i m also going to be near u as ppl go away but love always stays.  Then husband wife moment in rachna's dad's imagination.

Pre-cap - Rachna is running around in the house and then opens a cabinet and sees kabir Vani book and a gun lying there.   Rachna is thinking.  

Edited by kasrana - 16 December 2010 at 12:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgdippi30BeHappyAlwaysmoonlight

nurulain Senior Member
nurulain
nurulain

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx Kasrana! Sorry for my silence as i had exams, but thanx to u i have been able to catch up on the episodes! Thanx again! Thumbs Up
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Ur welcome.  Anytime.  I am glad i was helpful.  How did ur exams go?  I hope they went well. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulain

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index