India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! The character Arushi is ruining the serial

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

The character Arushi with her malicious behavior is ruining the serial. or should I say the show is already ruined. This situation has gone way too far. Arushi is a disgrace in the name of a female. She has become so spiteful that whatever action you are portraying through her is distasteful and nasty.

The way she is behaving with her sister is not only disgusting but pure evil. You are not only showing illegal activity like Bigamy but trying to solemnize the relationship by giving so much importance to the so called mistress.

Are you portraying the Indian society which prevailed in the 1950's or the society of the 21st century ? Women should be progressive and powerful but not in the wrong places. Portraying characters like Arushi and Amma is a way to demoralize the society. Giving an impression that behaving arrogantly and rudely is acceptable is not the right message. The message should be  these type of characters and figures learn a lesson.

You are showing your  protagonist as helpless as a baby lamb. Why are you degrading her so much ? In reality even a sister would not take nonsense from her sibling after a while.

Lastly I am writing this post knowing that you do not care about ethics and morality and I am not expecting any change in the story. You guys are in the race for trps. You guys do not care about what viewers want.   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulainpheonix1Shashi2011-sunlight-suk4ArhainAshishcarisma2

-sunlight- Goldie
-sunlight-
-sunlight-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Arushi is an idiot. I mean, come on. Marrying an already married man who killed his own children just because you want to take revenge on your elder sister because you're too thick to understand your own sister's love and protection over some random dude's pretence whom you just met a few months ago. Pinch 

Definition of idiot = Arushi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulainsuk4ArhainAshish....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sunlight-

Arushi is an idiot. I mean, come on. Marrying an already married man who killed his own children just because you want to take revenge on your elder sister because you're too thick to understand your own sister's love and protection over some random dude's pretence whom you just met a few months ago. Pinch 

Definition of idiot = Arushi.
Nice one Sunlight.

Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sunlight-ArhainAshish

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Cv's Please bring back Angad and make him take Arooosi far far away.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulainsuk4ArhainAshish....Poojie....

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Anu, totally agree with u.
We've been telling them and telling them,  but for some reasons the cvs think they're on to a winner.  There's already loads of indian dramas with this dherani jethani bakwaas we really don't need another one.  With kesar leaving, i dread to think how long this arushi saga's gonna carry on, i even made a wish list for santa with several suggestions as to how they could kill off her character, but even that didn't work!LOL
They've ruined a perfectly good drama with this ridiculous track that never seems to end, now with this 'kheer' episode coming up, its beyond a joke!
As if we've never seen these sort of antics before, and the worst thing is Pratigya still seems intent on mollycoddling her.
I hope shakti sneaks into arushi's room one night and gives it to her good and proper, then we'll see how clever she isLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulainArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
agree wit u all..
she just leaves me spechless..shaktia tu tha hei arushia is nah less
omg m shockd at her behaviour her rudeness her madness ughh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

• Page 1 of 1