India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

"Whatever" is the next closest answer to "YES!!"

princess13 Groupbie
princess13
princess13

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hey, did u guys notice in today's episode... at the end of the episode when sonali said that "everything is special if it comes from ishann" suhana didn't say "no" or anything - she actually said "whatever"!!!

I don't know about you guys but, according to suhana-language "whatever" is the closest answer to "yes". I guess even she realized that she couldn't say no.

How cute and sweet is thatEmbarrassed...looks like suhana will fall for ishann head over heels very soon. Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeztufFeatsSinha18shona.YusBeeShwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i know i agree Suhana is a type of girl who dont say yes easily to anyone the way Suhana was smiling it just proved that she likes Ishaan and she is slowly slowly falling for him she dont want Ishaan to leave she wants to talk to him like in yesterday's episode she wanted Ishaan to praise her dish and she wanted him to just put the ointment she was testing him its really sweet Sushaan relation is going quite sweet nowadayz i just cant wait when Suhana will completely fall for IshaanBig smile

Edited by Feats - 16 December 2010 at 12:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18mjtruelegend111192Shwets1502

princess13 Groupbie
princess13
princess13

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. I guess its like a coundown for us to see when suhana finally realizes her feeling for ishann to be love. Can't wait.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Suhana and Sonali,s scene today shows that Suhana is NOT actually jealous of Sonali, as if ashe was she would been rude to her , and shouldnt have asked what Ishaan said and shared those smiles with her, I said it all along that Suhana,s charcter is so sweet that she dont have any ill feeling for anyone, Sonali should tell this to Badi and Dadaji to cut it out and dont creat anymore scenes. Just give Suhana time and Ishaan to pamper her and make her see that how much he cares and loves her. Ragini is doing just amazing , dont have words for her, she given life to Suhana,s character I cant think of anybody in indian TV or as a matter of fact even in bollywood to do this character the way she is doing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.mjtruelegend111192Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Suhana and Sonali,s scene today shows that Suhana is NOT actually jealous of Sonali, as if ashe was she would been rude to her , and shouldnt have asked what Ishaan said and shared those smiles with her, I said it all along that Suhana,s charcter is so sweet that she dont have any ill feeling for anyone, Sonali should tell this to Badi and Dadaji to cut it out and dont creat anymore scenes. Just give Suhana time and Ishaan to pamper her and make her see that how much he cares and loves her. Ragini is doing just amazing , dont have words for her, she given life to Suhana,s character I cant think of anybody in indian TV or as a matter of fact even in bollywood to do this character the way she is doing.

THANKYOU MY FRIEND. Big smileYou have stolen the words right out of my mouth. Suhana is not jealous she just needs time...dheere dheere...haule haule ho jayega pyar..haule haule..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta76.Nish.Feats111192Shwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by venture

THANKYOU MY FRIEND. Big smileYou have stolen the words right out of my mouth. Suhana is not jealous she just needs time...dheere dheere...haule haule ho jayega pyar..haule haule..

i completely agree at first when Sona was not there i was quiet excited about the jealousy track and i was loving it to see Suhana jealous but now i agree Suhana is a sweet girl she understands everything but she needs time she needs Ishaan to pamper her and show her how much he loves her and i dont think Suhana is that dumb that she cant see Ishaan's love right now she is thinking about him because she is now liking Ishaan she likes to spend time with him she loves it when he praise her i just cant wait when finally Suhana will get to know that she has feelings for Ishaan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Sinha18mjtruelegend111192Shwets1502

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top