Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 16th Dec 2010 (Page 7)

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Frankly I dont care whom Baji is paired with...for me the show is abt tasha and not Baji's love story/triangle. Also I dont really mind Madhu as a character. I wish they would have cast better though. The actress looks older than MR...somehow she acting cutie cute baby sister isnt working. With VR toh she looks even more older.
Coming to Rups vs Madhu...I guess Rups has been consigned to be a negative character...so better Madhu than her with Baji for the lack of anyone better.

I agree I don't care much I just watch the show these days Tongue
But I adore Baji though, so I do feel a bit, so I had to say it.
Oh well, it's not like we have much say anyway, so let's just tune in and see what happens. LOL
Like you said better the devil you know Baji-Madhu Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyMrsKhan

shan2430 Groupbie
shan2430
shan2430

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Londonwali and Dutta scene sounds nice, good they shld bond. If Cvs had shown her bonding with Dutta from the very start that wld have been great instead of forcing us with the whole what if madhu-baji-roops triangle, such a waste of screen time. Londonwali shld continue her bonding sessions with Dutta and leave Baji alone, he deserves someone who is not a loony Patil but rather a normal good girl. I still maintain no for Londonwali - Baji or Roops-Baji pairing (they have ruined Roops for good now I think) . This is how I feel abt it coz neither are good enough for our sweet Baji Rao.

Bang On! Im fine with Madhu and dutta bonding.. but baaji with Madhu is a BIG no for me Still.. Smile

I know there are a lot who seem to like her just coz she is positive but I never wanted another sister for Dutta and just coz she is positive people dun have to like her or paired with Baji.
It's very forced and thrown in our faces (ok some faces) . If anything Baji Rao, one of the sweetest character in LTL deserves a princess with a big heart not Londonwali just coz she is supposedly Dutta's educated, positive and good sister. It's just circumstantial nothing concrete.
I maintain the charater's worth is redudant because to me another good sister is just to add drama and counter the Evil trio, which so cliche. *rolling eyes*
What it shows that just coz they share the same dad, they are good and the rest aren't.
Even for the sake of drama it would have meant a lot more if they had just maintained the Kala the evil, Leela the grey and Roops the nice one but they had to take the road frequently travelled and we have Madhu the good sister from London. Sleepy. I have seen this drama and like Rhett Butler said 'Frankly my dear I don't give a damn'. This is my honest opinion and I don't usually say these things because team Madhu always gets upset but I feel I shld have my say.

I  second yu on this..Have nothing personal against Madhu..I just don't see any reason for her to get added in the story..She is fine as an actress as well but somehow that Tasha-Baji magic is missing..And Datta, he is one lucky guy..he has the best love he can ever find in Naku & baji..why does he need another dimension of selfless love in Madhu??...Tasha & baji just fit naturally together and Madhu just seems like an unwanted interrupution at this point...Awww Maybe i am speaking too soon. Just that I hold Tasha & baji at a very high level in my mind and Madhu has yet to get there...And no roops either..She crossed the line way back.She does not deserve baji at all. .Frankly, i think Baji should stay single...the guy seems quite content with himself..kyun phasana hau usko?LOL

Anyways..it looks like Madhu is here to stay so am going to try and accept her..I just wish the Cvs would use her for something more constructive like cracking kala's plan,revealing Naku's background than just serving Datta food...She is from London and it should look authentic...I want her to bring her own individuality to the group, not become another sugar and honey girl..Dead

Btw Anu - thx for yur greaaaat update...am so waiting for Naku's background to get revealed..This is the only factor that is holding Datta back..He doesn't need to fall in love all over again.He knows he loves her..he just needs to trust her all over again..Trust is the only factor that separates the dark & fair Naku in his mind..He is scared to give in to her...I hope they plan to address Naku's secret and not leave it hanging...

Edited by shan2430 - 17 December 2010 at 5:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010Anu-ReddyMrsKhan

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Frankly I dont care whom Baji is paired with...for me the show is abt tasha and not Baji's love story/triangle. Also I dont really mind Madhu as a character. I wish they would have cast better though. The actress looks older than MR...somehow she acting cutie cute baby sister isnt working. With VR toh she looks even more older.
Coming to Rups vs Madhu...I guess Rups has been consigned to be a negative character...so better Madhu than her with Baji for the lack of anyone better.

thats Why I have always maintained Ksh .. Better Leave Baji alone then pairing him up with Madhu or Roops... as  of course they screen space will be distributed and it would be a Waste of time.. so let Madhu be a Goody goody sister for Dutta ... and let baaji live alone! Their relation seems Forced ... so Let there be only one Lost story in the show .. Dutta n Nakusha... Smile

Edited by SAraW - 17 December 2010 at 5:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyMrsKhan

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged

The writers seem to have used this drunk vs sober state of Dutta's to give him a split personality.
LOLLOL This is exactly what i told Adi yesterday LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhan

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheswari1188

thanks for your  wondeful update Big smile.
Thank u and welcome to LTL forum Smile
Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhana

thanks Anu for the update. verynice Hug
Thank u and welcome to the forum Smile

Go to top