Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 16th Dec 2010 (Page 4)

ekumeed Senior Member
ekumeed
ekumeed

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
You've done a wonderful job at the update! Wonderful reading it as well as your input. Really appreciated you taking time and effort to do such a nice job.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Awesome update ....Ya sure keep loving my comp as if seeing the scene i wudnt have asked u to update Hug.....TAsha on thursday means u update ....LOL.....When there is AS Kala and all that useless planning thats when i update

LOL Nah re Pooja, thursday is urs until and unless there is some really gripping scene. But today u had to opt out cuz of ur comp, and upar se we got some amazing scenes,  so bas aur kya wrote the update LOL.

AbhiAni

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Thanks for the  awesome update Anu !!!
what a Brilliant episode today from start to end ....Loved every bit of it
Looks like aaj dutta ke cheeks pull karne ki line lagi hai ...everyone wants to pull his cheeks LOL
I remembered my childhood days when everyone used to pull my cheeks LOL

Anu :  Socho ladkiyan itching to pull don ke cheeks LOL.

What a scene between brother n sister  Clap  It came out very well
Aaj ke scene ke baad ho sakta hai madhu ke chahane wale thoda bad jayee LOL
But she was good today ....

Anu :  She will and she should go on like that. She should get some footage in TaSha's life than she can automatically enter Baaji's life , we wouldnt mind. Baaji is loved by everyone because of his involvement in Dutta and Nakku's life. Same will apply to Madhu too.

Dutta becoming Roadside romeo LOL  and his julfein reminded me of the song  ude jab jab julfein teri kawariyon ka dil machle LOL

Anu :  Srsly we might see Baaji sing this to get Dutta's attention LOL. Dutta jaise dost ko bhool hi gaya. Srsly isnt he missing his frnd? who has been with him for 20 yrs? Comeon .

sudharshan ka to aaj gala katne ka man kar raha tha....hope soon kala cut his throat instead of cutting murga ....duniya se ek bekar admi  kam hoga  LOL

Anu :  He will be made tandoori one day , dekhthe rehna. Baaji bahut maarega usse ek din LOL

And Felt so sad for Baji ...poos chap hope he is done with worst days of his life Cry

AbhiAni

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

pooja's eeeeeeeshhhhhhhhmarttttttt pc..lets anu do the eesshhhmaarttttttttt update for a eshhhhmaaartttt episode...

sorry trying to act essshhhmaaaarttt.

thanks anu

LOLLOL 
Hearts.Flowers IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Thanks for the update!

Baaji's utt jata hai wala dialogue to Suds was great! ROFL And Madhu and Dutta's scene was was so sweet. Ermm Our Gadha is so much more understanding when he is drunk...Stern Smile LOL

Looks like we all formed an unsaid rule now, Dutta Bhaou when Sober and just Dutta when drunk

Dutta Bhaou  : Brainless gadhaLOL.

Dutta : Cutie , emotional , understanding kid Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosa-Carrie---Sia--MrsKhan

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Thanks for the update!

Baaji's utt jata hai wala dialogue to Suds was great! ROFL And Madhu and Dutta's scene was was so sweet. Ermm Our Gadha is so much more understanding when he is drunk...Stern Smile LOL

Looks like we all formed an unsaid rule now, Dutta Bhaou when Sober and just Dutta when drunk

Dutta Bhaou  : Brainless gadhaLOL.

Dutta : Cutie , emotional , understanding kid Tongue

Prem mein dutta na jane kya kya banega
pehle don se naukar
ab bhara pura admi se baccha ROFL

Anu-Reddy

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Anu :-)

The Madhu-Dutta scene in the beginning was the highlight of the epi.....MR was so soooooooooooo brilliant in that scene....that smile in the beginning and the way he says, 'aur mujhe laga tu nahin aayegi'....just such a beautiful moment, it can't be described....his expressions, the way he said, "bhook lagi hai.....khaana dede"....the way he sat on the table expecting Nakku and looking up with almost an expectant smile but seeing Madhu instead...the disappointment in his eyes....the way he said "Madhu......usne kaha tha woh nahin aayegi....mere bulaane par hi aayegi"....

This is a landmark day.....first time they gave a worthwhile scene to Madhu....she got sensible dialogues....in particular I liked the one where she said, "Toh phir bulaate kyun nahin use?" and later on when she asks him, "Toh is waqt aapko kaunsi Nakku chahiye?" and Dutta replies, "Mujhe meri Nakku chahiye" *sigh* heartwrenching moment.

The entire scene was so brilliantly written, enacted and directed....Dutta actually communicating with Madhu for the first time and for the first time I didn't get a FORCED vibe which I get in every scene that has Madhu in it....for the first time they seem to have applied some brains to writing a scene with her in it.....Madhu has no idea about the history of DN (unless we are to presume that Nakku has told her the whole story during one of their "bonding sessions" but that doesn't really come through)....yet for the first time in this scene, her "advice" didn't seem blind and forced in....when she says to him, "apne mann ki aankhon se dekhiye, aapki Nakku aapke saamne hi hai"....that was a good line.....for the first time, I could see a semblance of a bond b/w Dutta-Madhu....I don't know whether to credit it to the writing or the acting.....but today in that scene in my opinion for the first time, they succeeded with giving Madhu some semblance of credibility.....

I guess we get the most touching scenes from Dutta whenever he's drunk.....lol.....but seriously lovely scene....really touched my heart.

The rest of the epi was alright......VR acted well in Baaji's confrontation with Suds....and the DN scenes were interesting.....Dutta helping her and watching out for her in his own stubborn "but this doesn't mean I care" mode....lol....the latter half of the epi felt slow though.

I guess the whole "character assassination" plan by Kala has now been canceled.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyfaceshivani003Anu-ReddymeghapartiMrsKhan

Go to top