Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nels

Thanks for this wonderful update Anu! Must say, bhagwan ne tumhari sun li, after all aaj ka romantic epi update karne jo diya ... sorry pooja I did not meant to hurt you but Anu ke side comments bahut mazedaar hotein hain 😳.

I must say one thing, gaddha should always be drunk, atleast he talks respectfully. I am very happy that he talked to Madhu but was back to being stubborn in the morning. And did he refuse breakfast deliberately? May be because Nakku did not eat anything and went to temple. So without everyone being aware of it he too wanted to follow her ways. That was the only reason why he waited for her outside the temple.

It amazes me how soon he changes his whole attitude, talk between day and night. Night he is so good , so caring, Day mein he gets all attitude, trying to stay aloof. Its not like ppl cant see that he remembers things from prior night . But then why mask his acts? . He is getting a lot confused, he remembers but acts as if he doesnt. It means he is wantedly using "getting drunk" as a pretext to get close to his loved ones.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Thanks Anu for your analysis.  After watching today's episode and closely observing Dutta pretending to dial and be busy on the phone reminded me of the scene when Nakku was trying to stitch a button on his kurta.  I am now convinced that even in that scene it was all a pretense and he actually was enjoying her stitch the button πŸ˜‰- until of course Supriya ruined it for him by taking over from NakkuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U know Ruby I had the same feeling πŸ˜† . He is just fidling with phone, he isnt even moving his lips, so what was he doing?πŸ˜†.  He is such a bahana king πŸ˜†.

BTW iam surprised that no one pointed out Nakku's amazing daan gun πŸ˜†. Beggar comes in asking for alms since his kids are bhooke, and look what Nakku gives? one ladoo πŸ˜†. Kuch zyada na hojayega utne sare logon keliye?πŸ˜†. No wonder Dutta immediately reached his pockets and gave him loads of currency πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks for the update, Anu :-)

The Madhu-Dutta scene in the beginning was the highlight of the epi.....MR was so soooooooooooo brilliant in that scene....that smile in the beginning and the way he says, 'aur mujhe laga tu nahin aayegi'....just such a beautiful moment, it can't be described....his expressions, the way he said, "bhook lagi hai.....khaana dede"....the way he sat on the table expecting Nakku and looking up with almost an expectant smile but seeing Madhu instead...the disappointment in his eyes....the way he said "Madhu......usne kaha tha woh nahin aayegi....mere bulaane par hi aayegi"....

Anu :  The smile and the look when he saw Madhu were indeed awesome. I had tears when he puts his hand on her head though. That defined that scene for me.

This is a landmark day.....first time they gave a worthwhile scene to Madhu....she got sensible dialogues....in particular I liked the one where she said, "Toh phir bulaate kyun nahin use?" and later on when she asks him, "Toh is waqt aapko kaunsi Nakku chahiye?" and Dutta replies, "Mujhe meri Nakku chahiye" *sigh* heartwrenching moment.

Anu : Iam loving her involvement in the story. Now it doesnt seem forcible anymore. She was so interweaved into the story today. Loved her scene.

The entire scene was so brilliantly written, enacted and directed....Dutta actually communicating with Madhu for the first time and for the first time I didn't get a FORCED vibe which I get in every scene that has Madhu in it....for the first time they seem to have applied some brains to writing a scene with her in it.....Madhu has no idea about the history of DN (unless we are to presume that Nakku has told her the whole story during one of their "bonding sessions" but that doesn't really come through)....yet for the first time in this scene, her "advice" didn't seem blind and forced in....when she says to him, "apne mann ki aankhon se dekhiye, aapki Nakku aapke saamne hi hai"....that was a good line.....for the first time, I could see a semblance of a bond b/w Dutta-Madhu....I don't know whether to credit it to the writing or the acting.....but today in that scene in my opinion for the first time, they succeeded with giving Madhu some semblance of credibility.....

I guess we get the most touching scenes from Dutta whenever he's drunk.....lol.....but seriously lovely scene....really touched my heart.

Anu : Ya and everytime he gets drunk, he gets us emotional. Bar scene, Kitchen scene, Todays scene.....all were high on emotions.

The rest of the epi was alright......VR acted well in Baaji's confrontation with Suds....and the DN scenes were interesting.....Dutta helping her and watching out for her in his own stubborn "but this doesn't mean I care" mode....lol....the latter half of the epi felt slow though.

I guess the whole "character assassination" plan by Kala has now been canceled.

Anu : hmmm lets see how her brain works after the vase breaking spreeπŸ˜†.Hope the vase pane goes and hits her brain so that she can come up with some intelligent plans πŸ˜†.

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yar when did dutta will accept nakuuuuuuuuu..................
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great Update Anu :)
So yes, finally Mr. Don, has started thinking and maybe has started developing some soft corners for Naku. But what is that nudge and what is that push he needs to call her? Madhu has tried, Baaji he wont listen to, so is Kala going to help some more? Maybe, its Naku's staying away that will irk him enough to pay attention and say chalo dear, lets talk :) I dont feel its time for Anna 2 to enter, he needs to solve this issue before another drama enters their life, then his approach to the Anna problem maybe more interesting.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like we all formed an unsaid rule now, Dutta Bhaou when Sober and just Dutta when drunk

Dutta Bhaou  : Brainless gadhaπŸ˜†.

Dutta : Cutie , emotional , understanding kid πŸ˜›

The writers seem to have used this drunk vs sober state of Dutta's to give him a split personality.
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for your  wondeful update πŸ˜ƒ.
dhana thumbnail
thanks Anu for the update. verynice πŸ€—
sevak thumbnail
So the romantic journey starts - good for LTL!
fuzzyface thumbnail

Why does Dutta needs to be drunk to understand and want Nakku, why in his sober state, he is a real jerk? It's crazy man, dude is in such denial like denying denial, get real Dutta!!

Londonwali and Dutta scene sounds nice, good they shld bond. If Cvs had shown her bonding with Dutta from the very start that wld have been great instead of forcing us with the whole what if madhu-baji-roops triangle, such a waste of screen time. Londonwali shld continue her bonding sessions with Dutta and leave Baji alone, he deserves someone who is not a loony Patil but rather a normal good girl. I still maintain no for Londonwali - Baji or Roops-Baji pairing (they have ruined Roops for good now I think) . This is how I feel abt it coz neither are good enough for our sweet Baji Rao.

I am utterly surprised that Suds is actually thinking, 😲what's happening to the balance of the force πŸ˜† Kala is going to use a wildcard I guess, desperate times, calls for desperate measures. Good Luck Kala 😳

Thanks

Janam Janam ka saath totally see Nakku on the floor with her hands out screaming 'Yeh janam janam ka saath hai saab, mein aap se bohot pyar karte hain aur hamesha bhi' πŸ˜†
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next