Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Anu for your analysis.  After watching today's episode and closely observing Dutta pretending to dial and be busy on the phone reminded me of the scene when Nakku was trying to stitch a button on his kurta.  I am now convinced that even in that scene it was all a pretense and he actually was enjoying her stitch the button πŸ˜‰- until of course Supriya ruined it for him by taking over from NakkuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ekumeed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You've done a wonderful job at the update! Wonderful reading it as well as your input. Really appreciated you taking time and effort to do such a nice job.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rdfan

Awesome update ....Ya sure keep loving my comp as if seeing the scene i wudnt have asked u to update πŸ€—.....TAsha on thursday means u update ....πŸ˜†.....When there is AS Kala and all that useless planning thats when i update

πŸ˜† Nah re Pooja, thursday is urs until and unless there is some really gripping scene. But today u had to opt out cuz of ur comp, and upar se we got some amazing scenes,  so bas aur kya wrote the update πŸ˜†.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

Thanks for the  awesome update Anu !!!
what a Brilliant episode today from start to end ....Loved every bit of it
Looks like aaj dutta ke cheeks pull karne ki line lagi hai ...everyone wants to pull his cheeks πŸ˜†
I remembered my childhood days when everyone used to pull my cheeks πŸ˜†

Anu :  Socho ladkiyan itching to pull don ke cheeks πŸ˜†.

What a scene between brother n sister  πŸ‘  It came out very well
Aaj ke scene ke baad ho sakta hai madhu ke chahane wale thoda bad jayee πŸ˜†
But she was good today ....

Anu :  She will and she should go on like that. She should get some footage in TaSha's life than she can automatically enter Baaji's life , we wouldnt mind. Baaji is loved by everyone because of his involvement in Dutta and Nakku's life. Same will apply to Madhu too.

Dutta becoming Roadside romeo πŸ˜†  and his julfein reminded me of the song  ude jab jab julfein teri kawariyon ka dil machle πŸ˜†

Anu :  Srsly we might see Baaji sing this to get Dutta's attention πŸ˜†. Dutta jaise dost ko bhool hi gaya. Srsly isnt he missing his frnd? who has been with him for 20 yrs? Comeon .

sudharshan ka to aaj gala katne ka man kar raha tha....hope soon kala cut his throat instead of cutting murga ....duniya se ek bekar admi  kam hoga  πŸ˜†

Anu :  He will be made tandoori one day , dekhthe rehna. Baaji bahut maarega usse ek din πŸ˜†

And Felt so sad for Baji ...poos chap hope he is done with worst days of his life 😭

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

pooja's eeeeeeeshhhhhhhhmarttttttt pc..lets anu do the eesshhhmaarttttttttt update for a eshhhhmaaartttt episode...

sorry trying to act essshhhmaaaarttt.

thanks anu

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Thanks for the update!

Baaji's utt jata hai wala dialogue to Suds was great! 🀣 And Madhu and Dutta's scene was was so sweet. πŸ€” Our Gadha is so much more understanding when he is drunk...😳 πŸ˜†

Looks like we all formed an unsaid rule now, Dutta Bhaou when Sober and just Dutta when drunk

Dutta Bhaou  : Brainless gadhaπŸ˜†.

Dutta : Cutie , emotional , understanding kid πŸ˜›
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like we all formed an unsaid rule now, Dutta Bhaou when Sober and just Dutta when drunk

Dutta Bhaou  : Brainless gadhaπŸ˜†.

Dutta : Cutie , emotional , understanding kid πŸ˜›

Prem mein dutta na jane kya kya banega
pehle don se naukar
ab bhara pura admi se baccha 🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Anu :-)

The Madhu-Dutta scene in the beginning was the highlight of the epi.....MR was so soooooooooooo brilliant in that scene....that smile in the beginning and the way he says, 'aur mujhe laga tu nahin aayegi'....just such a beautiful moment, it can't be described....his expressions, the way he said, "bhook lagi hai.....khaana dede"....the way he sat on the table expecting Nakku and looking up with almost an expectant smile but seeing Madhu instead...the disappointment in his eyes....the way he said "Madhu......usne kaha tha woh nahin aayegi....mere bulaane par hi aayegi"....

This is a landmark day.....first time they gave a worthwhile scene to Madhu....she got sensible dialogues....in particular I liked the one where she said, "Toh phir bulaate kyun nahin use?" and later on when she asks him, "Toh is waqt aapko kaunsi Nakku chahiye?" and Dutta replies, "Mujhe meri Nakku chahiye" *sigh* heartwrenching moment.

The entire scene was so brilliantly written, enacted and directed....Dutta actually communicating with Madhu for the first time and for the first time I didn't get a FORCED vibe which I get in every scene that has Madhu in it....for the first time they seem to have applied some brains to writing a scene with her in it.....Madhu has no idea about the history of DN (unless we are to presume that Nakku has told her the whole story during one of their "bonding sessions" but that doesn't really come through)....yet for the first time in this scene, her "advice" didn't seem blind and forced in....when she says to him, "apne mann ki aankhon se dekhiye, aapki Nakku aapke saamne hi hai"....that was a good line.....for the first time, I could see a semblance of a bond b/w Dutta-Madhu....I don't know whether to credit it to the writing or the acting.....but today in that scene in my opinion for the first time, they succeeded with giving Madhu some semblance of credibility.....

I guess we get the most touching scenes from Dutta whenever he's drunk.....lol.....but seriously lovely scene....really touched my heart.

The rest of the epi was alright......VR acted well in Baaji's confrontation with Suds....and the DN scenes were interesting.....Dutta helping her and watching out for her in his own stubborn "but this doesn't mean I care" mode....lol....the latter half of the epi felt slow though.

I guess the whole "character assassination" plan by Kala has now been canceled.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Thank you for the update, Anu!

Dutta, or maybe I should say MR, is the man with the midas touch. I'm short of words today after watching the way in which he said with the slightest of smiles, "Aur mujhe laga tha tu nahi aayegi,"...really, what can be said and how? I'm dazed to even think of all the meanings and feelings conveyed in those words.

When he went out of the kitchen without even seeing if it really was Nakku who came or not, I thought it was a testament of his faith in her, despite however angry he might be with her or however she may have hurt him...he did unconsciously believe that she would come, otherwise he never would've thrown the plate...he was so happy upon seeing that shadow because his faith was reaffirmed, for him 'she' did come, and oh, how it made him smile...the way he looked up expecting Nakku at the table with the plate in her hands was dripping with affection and a certain intimacy, which was so jarring to see that I almost felt like Madhu was intruding on a moment between lovers. Amazing scene.

ET's morning routine is so funny, Nakku does darshan of Bappa, and they do darshan of Nakku doing darshan of Bappa πŸ˜† Loved Baaji vs. Suds, I hope this clash blows out into a full storm. And it looked like Dutta was playing games on his cellphone to kill time while waiting outside the mandir because of the way he was fiddling with it πŸ˜† Entertaining episode! 

Red : Word . MR and his brilliant acts just take me surprise everyday. Today I was in tears the first time I watched that scene. It was just brilliant and the way he kept his hand on her head at the end, seemed so much like ek bada bhaiy and choti behen types. Only LTL CVs can come up with such scenes.

Blue :  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Such a horrible lives they lead πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update, Anu
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next