Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 16th Dec 2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

Lovely update Anu.. Bro-Sis scene was indeed very beautifully shot.. MR and Soni were excellent and the forcibly feeding and placing hand on the head and the heart to heart talk.. While Dutta trying to connect himself with his sister and calling her stubborn just like him was just so heart melting..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Now I'm 100% convinced that Madhu is out an out positive character and I was not wrong in the first place to place my trust in this girl.. She is an excellent choice and fits into the role of Baaji's lover/wife perfectly to the T.. If still someone hates Madhu then I feel sorry for them for holding grudge against such a pure and innocent character.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ€’
🀒
i agree with u 101%πŸ˜† ive always liked madhu n 2days mata (madhu-dutta) scene was so emotional n beautiful 2 watch....i've always wntd 2 c thm bonding, n m glad its started in 2days epi...😳
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!   Sweetheart Dutta! :For saying that u only think of Nakusha & ur lovelife all the time. Of course D was thinking of his baby sister too. In depth no less. What she been doing in london, if PN was comfy. Icing was telling her she is as stubborn as her bro. Loved the way he placed his hand on her head. Best scene in a long time. Awesome episode awesome acts by MR & Soni & as always awesome update, Anu.Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update!

Baaji's utt jata hai wala dialogue to Suds was great! 🀣 And Madhu and Dutta's scene was was so sweet. πŸ€” Our Gadha is so much more understanding when he is drunk...😳 πŸ˜†
Thank you for the update, Anu!

Dutta, or maybe I should say MR, is the man with the midas touch. I'm short of words today after watching the way in which he said with the slightest of smiles, "Aur mujhe laga tha tu nahi aayegi,"...really, what can be said and how? I'm dazed to even think of all the meanings and feelings conveyed in those words.

When he went out of the kitchen without even seeing if it really was Nakku who came or not, I thought it was a testament of his faith in her, despite however angry he might be with her or however she may have hurt him...he did unconsciously believe that she would come, otherwise he never would've thrown the plate...he was so happy upon seeing that shadow because his faith was reaffirmed, for him 'she' did come, and oh, how it made him smile...the way he looked up expecting Nakku at the table with the plate in her hands was dripping with affection and a certain intimacy, which was so jarring to see that I almost felt like Madhu was intruding on a moment between lovers. Amazing scene.

ET's morning routine is so funny, Nakku does darshan of Bappa, and they do darshan of Nakku doing darshan of Bappa πŸ˜† Loved Baaji vs. Suds, I hope this clash blows out into a full storm. And it looked like Dutta was playing games on his cellphone to kill time while waiting outside the mandir because of the way he was fiddling with it πŸ˜† Entertaining episode! 
beautiful update for such a beautiful episode.. the bro-sis scene had me in tears for sure.. ur comments are hialrious esp bhagwan ne hi aisa namoona banaya hain.. excelllent episode.. felt sorry for both of them, esp dutta asa he is so confused bechara..
Great post  Anu.....πŸ˜›.........
Btw i didnt know it wasnt ur turn today...πŸ˜†............i watched the epi n wished that today ur update ll be really amazing........i swear,BY GOD,I made that wish.......😳...BTW  Priya computer got crash,ohhhh thats so badπŸ˜•,now i ll pray that her computer ll get fixed..😳..................
But as usual u highlighted all the points....⭐️⭐️⭐️.....
But when roops said that dialogue dont u think as if they r all blind or somethingπŸ˜†.I m mean the looks dutta was giving to nakku was EVEN A LAYMAN can tell very easily wht those meansπŸ˜†.No wonder the ET r blinded by hate,jealousy,revenge that they cant seeπŸ˜†.Roops said they r separated,it wished at that moment i could go shut her mouth,"u stupid girl cant u see ur bro is deeply in love,even though they r phsically separated but they r connected by heart'.....😑.........that dialogue was BAYTUKKA n out of the suitation n the smiles kala.leela gave over it,it suprised me😲.I didnt expected,kala is so good at reading expressions howcome he overlooked dutta...😲............I think shes having the company of Suds.so acting dumb....πŸ˜†.
Best part was indeed the sis-bro convo,i m falling for madhu day by dayπŸ‘.Soni is a good actress.Maybe she was given less screen time so we predicted about her at a early stage.But now the CVs r moulding her character in a very convncing n amazing way.....πŸ‘.......
Dutta stealing glances was a treat to watch,even nakku was seemed puzzled,must be thinking,is this the same guy who swear not to look at me....πŸ˜†.............
N in the end when the beggar gave them blessings,he started blushing.....πŸ˜†........OMG the look on his face suprised nakku n all of us.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......
Edited by Tahreem05 - 13 years ago
Thanks for this wonderful update Anu! Must say, bhagwan ne tumhari sun li, after all aaj ka romantic epi update karne jo diya ... sorry pooja I did not meant to hurt you but Anu ke side comments bahut mazedaar hotein hain 😳.

I must say one thing, gaddha should always be drunk, atleast he talks respectfully. I am very happy that he talked to Madhu but was back to being stubborn in the morning. And did he refuse breakfast deliberately? May be because Nakku did not eat anything and went to temple. So without everyone being aware of it he too wanted to follow her ways. That was the only reason why he waited for her outside the temple.
OH!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooo much Anu 😊
i like this show more and more, and today's episode was awesome with bro-sis scene and TaSha's scene also
Oh Anu this update is one of ur best ones!!!! Ur damn good!

Yeap I agree. From the ud, it sounds like Madhu n Dutta's scenes are very touching. Finally the CVs got some brains and utilised this actress properly. She's really good and I didnt want her like a flowerpot in the background.... Good to see some development in her character :)
Now the viewers can finally connect with her.
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago