India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

annoying blooper and track.

rrk401 Senior Member
rrk401
rrk401

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
so as we all know there is an unexpected twist. this beginning of this tale showed us not only how annoying nupur is but also went on to show us what a bimbo she is.
she got sooo happy when she found out that kid is onurag's. wasnt onu dating her at that point in time and hence sleeping with another person during that time period means onu was cheating on her. she is soo engrossed in ruining tani ,stupid woman doesnt mind onu cheated on her.i mean this might not necessarily be the case, but she seems quite happy with the fact her boyfriend went and slept with another woman whilst he was dating her :P
also, the track is so cliche. its a mixture of kis desh's sanjana and ashlesha bringing sneha wala track. i mean seriously creatives, so much harping about the show being an eternal love story when we barely get to see taanu romance.
on the other hand, if the child for some god forsake reason is actually onu's it might bring some really cute scenes because harshad did an awesome job as chahat's father in kis desh.

Edited by rrk401 - 16 December 2010 at 11:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstarBlueSpiritShaily.IndigoBluesrk_msshona.khajju

-Mala- Goldie
-Mala-
-Mala-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
sucha STUPID move by creatives

this is where shows start to get ruined...i hope they catch at the right time

i dont want it to go to a point of no return....twisted tracks, blooper pe blooper, complete character killl:(

pleaseeeeeeeee don't ruin it as fast as u ruined kis desh. we need to start leaving feedback somewhere.

Edited by -Mala- - 16 December 2010 at 11:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

characterrrk401BlueSpirit

moosewithgoose IF-Dazzler
moosewithgoose
moosewithgoose

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
yes even i had the same thought! It means anu was two timing nupur n that other girl unless it was a one night stand. Stl the way they have portrayed anu's character he isn the kinda guy who shrinks from his responsibility so my bet is anu isn the father of this child. N ya i wonder how its gonna come out though there s no one to back up his innocence unless they think of a dna test.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401Shaily.

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
yes they are repeating the same track as kis desh.....i dnt want this track...this is gonna ruin the show...i just hope smething good happens tht we never expected....noo yaar i dnt ever want onu and tht kid scene...noooooooo...not at all......i want onu having kid with taani...not with smeone else...but u r right he did fb job as chahat father
rk_ms IF-Rockerz
rk_ms
rk_ms

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
true
unnecessary twist it wasnt needed at all

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top