Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 16th dec 2010 (Page 3)

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninaatwal

Come on Poetic we have to see daughter of Raghav and Sia and give them the same love that we gave their parents.  I will see the show in the memory of my fovourite couple.

Nina, I respect your sentiment but I am dead sure about what I intend to do. And I don't want to entertain the CVs and put myself through so much pain.

I'd rather watch some thing else and will for time being steer away from soaps.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11bittu31tiny15

shilpa_11 Senior Member
shilpa_11
shilpa_11

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Come on Poetic we have to see daughter of Raghav and Sia and give them the same love that we gave their parents.  I will see the show in the memory of my fovourite couple.

Nina, I respect your sentiment but I am dead sure about what I intend to do. And I don't want to entertain the CVs and put myself through so much pain.

I'd rather watch some thing else and will for time being steer away from soaps.
me too  ...poet....
now i am keeping track of  "pyar ki yeh ek kahani "and "tera mujhse hai..."... love story between a vampire and a human is more believable and entertaining than what these CV's try to pass off as entertainment......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31tiny15

ninaatwal Senior Member
ninaatwal
ninaatwal

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged

It is going to be a sad end for a beautiful love story and a beautiful couple.  They were so comfortable with each other and emote their emotions so well.  I am going to miss them a lot. But life has to go on and on

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Nina ..I have sightly different view ..I used to watch for Rasia and in no mood to torture myself ...with Ammaji taunting poor kid ...I wish Amba would have taken both the kids ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa_11tiny15

ninaatwal Senior Member
ninaatwal
ninaatwal

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I agree with you that Amma ji will torture the poor child and amba should have kept both the children.  Their must be a reason behind it. I read it in a article that she is going to blame rasia daughter for her son's death.  Not fair to the child.
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged

I agree with you that Amma ji will torture the poor child and amba should have kept both the children.  Their must be a reason behind it. I read it in a article that she is going to blame rasia daughter for her son's death.  Not fair to the child.

Reason ...is there ...Ammaji needs some one to torture ...other wise Ammaji bore nahi ho jaygi  ...

torture on women is essence of laddo ...Angry
shilpa_11 Senior Member
shilpa_11
shilpa_11

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Nina.. moral of the story is the "evil" goes on and on......no end to it......RaSia's relation had become to strong for Ammaji to pick upon.....no matter what she did ,RaSia never lost heart ..one was the other's strength. AND evil always preys upon weaklings in order to survive .....hence the torture of RaSia's daughter.this way  CV"S Ammaji can re-establish her as the evil-supremo....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31

ninaatwal Senior Member
ninaatwal
ninaatwal

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Well I have cried and cried watching yesterday's episode.  It was heart wrenching when Raghav was holding and hugging Sia and crying.  Today's episode going to be a crying one too.  Let us see what they show today.

Go to top