Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with you that Amma ji will torture the poor child and amba should have kept both the children.  Their must be a reason behind it. I read it in a article that she is going to blame rasia daughter for her son's death.  Not fair to the child.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

I agree with you that Amma ji will torture the poor child and amba should have kept both the children.  Their must be a reason behind it. I read it in a article that she is going to blame rasia daughter for her son's death.  Not fair to the child.

Reason ...is there ...Ammaji needs some one to torture ...other wise Ammaji bore nahi ho jaygi  ...

torture on women is essence of laddo ...😑
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Nina.. moral of the story is the "evil" goes on and on......no end to it......RaSia's relation had become to strong for Ammaji to pick upon.....no matter what she did ,RaSia never lost heart ..one was the other's strength. AND evil always preys upon weaklings in order to survive .....hence the torture of RaSia's daughter.this way  CV"S Ammaji can re-establish her as the evil-supremo....
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I have cried and cried watching yesterday's episode.  It was heart wrenching when Raghav was holding and hugging Sia and crying.  Today's episode going to be a crying one too.  Let us see what they show today.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Sai - I can understand your predicament. Probably we are all going through the same phase.

@ Bittu  -I agree about the painkiller thingπŸ˜‰ ... think he can sample it in globules et al so that we can use it when we are in pain. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Sorry gitls, couldnt control it.

Poet ....U r ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ....But I second u πŸ˜†