Posted: 13 years ago
WISHING U LOADS OF HAPPINESS
HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR AHEAD
LOTS OF LOVE
ROSE
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sonee.......Awww, Soneeji tu bhi naa! 😊 Thanks so much for the thread and the wishes……btw, you know I don't pull your leg 😛…I don't even know how that's done.  *makes an innocent face*
@Sana……..Hey…Thank you so much for the great wishes! 🤗          
@Sophia………
Thanks a lot for your lovely wishes! 🤗
@Khushi………
Aww……thank you sweety!  🤗
@Sheeba………. Mujhe mera Dutta mil jay----Mishal  kiyu nahin? ðŸ˜‰ Have you talked to my mom or      something….she's been wishing the same for me (though not dutta, of course)  for the last two years!  Thanks for the great wishes and everything else! 🤗
@Yuvika…………🤗Thank you for wishes! Why did you have to change the post in the creation    corner…he he… 😆
@dewdrop~pearl………Thank you so much for wishing me a happy birthday! 🤗
@Mussy………Hey…I appreciate all the wishes. 🤗 Thank you so much!
@Dew-drop………Thanks a bunch! 🤗 I love that cute bear.
@Huma………..Thanks for wishing me a happy b-day. 🤗Since you asked, let me say that I just can't choose a particular scene of Suds as my favorite…It's oh so hard! ðŸ˜› No need for presents…you thought—that was enough! 😳
@prettywoman………Thank you for the great wishes!🤗
@Sia………..Thanks for wishing me a happy b-day🤗
@Tahreem…………Mimi sounds cute? 😆 Well, a little cutie did give me that name.Thanks for the good wishes!🤗
@Sue…………Another cute bear! 😊 Thank you for the lovely wishes, and everything else! 🤗
@Kiran………..Glittery balloons…Loved them and the entire graphic too! Thanks!🤗
@kshreya………Thank you….so much! 🤗
@priya…………Thanks for the great wishes! 🤗
@tasha_forever16……….. Awww! 🤗 Thanks for whishing all that for me.
@Suvi………….one more teddy...yaay! Thanks a lot for all of this! 🤗
@Rose……..Awww…you're wishing me again…🤗...thank you so much! 

I want to share all the cakes and goodies you got for me here with all of you guys! Enjoy....😊😆

You guys are actually wishing me early....cause I screwed up my own birthday....it's on the 18th and I had it set to the 17th......sorry.         *embarrassed* 😳😳😳😳

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorry Mimi, I missed your Birthday.

Anyways, hope you had a blast on your birthday. 🥳

kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

I want to share all the cakes and goodies you got for me here with all of you guys! Enjoy....😊😆

You guys are actually wishing me early....cause I screwed up my own birthday....it's on the 18th and I had it set to the 17th......sorry.         *embarrassed* 😳

@brown -Thanks mimi!!! ðŸ¤—*enjoying the feast!*

@blue - koi nahi ...we will enjoy 2 parties ðŸ¥³ðŸ˜† today as well as tomorrow! 
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy BD Mimi! Many Many Happy Returns of the day! 

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Mimi...
Hav a wonderful year ahead...filled with joy and happiness...and may all ur wishes come true.....🥳
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Here is ur gift mimi dear from ur lovely friendz... Sheeba, Rose n of course me...sonee   

Aapke janamdin par...char chaand mimi'ji.....  

Enjoy ur party wit cop morey , Bewada Ganapath'ji  will enjoy drink in ur party, pagalniwas ke sequrity
 guard sundar n most amazing dancer of patilwadi Chaskar bhai............ ............   

have blast wit them...............   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oye Hoye..Mimi..awesome b'day gifts.....abb main kya gift karoon..sab kuch toh milgaya aapko...Morey..Ganpath...Chasker..and Sudarshan.....enjoy....😉😆
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

@Sonee.......Awww, Soneeji tu bhi naa! 😊 Thanks so much for the thread and the wishes??btw, you know I don't pull your leg 😛?I don't even know how that's done.  *makes an innocent face*

awww main bhi naa..kya?😳😉.....yaa really i knw wer n wen  u pull my leg baby... dont even knw,,,,no problem...we 'll teach u😉😆.......*soo innocent naa*😳

yes dear....share dis.... is all just 4 u baby😆

You guys are actually wishing me early....cause I screwed up my own birthday....it's on the 18th and I had it set to the 17th......sorry.         *embarrassed* EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wow mimi.....koi itni pyari galati kaise kar skta hai😳....
dont worry we will celebrate it two days😆

Edited by sonee - 13 years ago
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Oye Hoye..Mimi..awesome b'day gifts.....abb main kya gift karoon..sab kuch toh milgaya aapko...Morey..Ganpath...Chasker..and Sudarshan.....enjoy....😉😆

bushy! anna bacha hai ... woh bhee double role mein ðŸ˜†