Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Kaloo ??? (Page 4)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

Actualy this is all you fault Vandu.....

Somedays back..someone created a topic saying that there should be a combined episode of geet and RBO and some of us went and wrote it should be star one horror nights and RBO instead....

I have a bad feeling the CVs got hold of the wrong topic and took it seriouslyLOL
Ya ya !! Maar daalo mereko...Sab meri galti hai..
My biggest fault was not suing my cable operator for providing a channel called S1....how dare he provide me this channel...he has no idea how much havoc this channel has now caused in my lifeLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.loveSouma.N-Manita-priya_cool_123kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

The scene looked like it was sepaartely shot and was some how added in mid of the actual shows scene sequence...and the promo scene was shot in haste without any proper design or brainstorm!

I don't think this scene has anything to do with Show's creativity as such!

When a movie promotes their movies, they have their own team that directs the scene, the dialogues and the presentation....

It was a misfit..I wish they had somehow blended with the track but anyways, it was just a scene!!! Passable scene!!
Larkiiiiiiiii..........!!! This was their resident movieLOLLOLLOL Sab ghar ki baat this.....same production house....writers n all !!LOLLOLLOL No I think writers left the show LOLLOLLOL I dont think ye wo writers theLOLLOLLOL

And show's creativity?? I didnt say anything about that at all...How can I !! It is non-existantLOLLOL

Umm...wait...I heard the original writers of the show went to write for kaalo thats why new writers came in for rbo...Is that not true?? I said that based on this infoLOLLOL 
Vandu,

Director is the same doesnt make the team same...they can never hire a TV group to work on Movie....The dynamics of a TV soap are different from the Movie....Its a daily soap we are talking about here which needs its own time and commitement....and that was the team, I was referrign to...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.love-Manita-kubare

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I closed my eyes..I meandint see LOL ...coz I am a phattu ROFL..first and last horror flick I watched was raat  in childhood after that I am still scared  LOL    .....How was swini ? I love that kid ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i like the scene it was a scary scene but comedy as well..it was like a promo... i like the expressions of khanak and duck.. ...lets see k film kesi hogi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
that scene was HILARIOUS!!!!!! i was laughing my a** off... the whole "khidki darwaze band karke aana, waran Kaalo a jayegi!" god wat were they thinking!!!! it sounded much mre funny than a horror flick, i am sorry! but it's true!!!!

and yes. the whole scene was random, but then again on S1 such things happen, like in shows out of the blue they start talking abt anothr show which has started on S1 and how the characters are going to see it, and we shld to.... I am soooo used to it!

god! but loved YM and JK in it!.... evrything else was Funny! funnier than NO problem promos!

kubaretogepe30bones88

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

I closed my eyes..I meandint see LOL ...coz I am a phattu ROFL..first and last horror flick I watched was raat  in childhood after that I am still scared  LOL    .....How was swini ? I love that kid ...
It was comedy....it was funny....i thought m watching a poor man's version of desi harry potterLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 16 December 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubare

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Manita:

Okie...One Q to you - How much did the "bhoot" scene affect you in your overall disappointment? I would know your state of mind more if you can answer me this one Q!!

yes, I look forward to this track, inspite of the numerous glitches in the direction....I am not immune to their glitches but I would not loose my experince of the show because of insignificant glitches....To me, the way the dialogues are handled, is a very significant glitch. That is somethign I would wanna take forward. Some of the expressions and reactions in a scene, dont make sense to me, that is what I woudl wanna take forward,...I do feel that the significant glitches noticed in RBO since last 2 months (and yes, to me the dialogue butchering started even before the ROCK ON track started), is something we shld take forward in a petition.

I am not tellign you to be eternally optimistic because that's a very sad state to be in but dont let insignificant aspects blind your experience...Thats all I am saying....

and on my take on the track...Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and hence, I might have a diff view point from yours and you can be surprised by my take and I can be by yours but that should not change the equation between us!!!.....

On tunnel vision, I wasnt referring to you huns because frankly, I havent read your views on RBO lately...But I feel many of us had already passed a verdict on ROCK ON track and the newbies even before it commenced and when we decide on a verdict before even seeing it, we tend to be more harsh to its aspects that what is required.

I am not saying that ROCK ON track is gng solid, I too am disappointed with the way its directed, the scenes and dialogues, especially when I was one of the few who was looking forward to the newbies and this track but I still feel the story line has lot of potential and the track is still in its juvenile stage..1 month of track doesnt mean that 1 month has passed in RBO....The track is developing and I feel its ready to go full blown!!!...If we veil our eyes because of the verdict of 1 month and get aggressive, I am sorry, but there is no way anyone can help anyone to enjoy the track completely....

Edited by Dancingdoll - 16 December 2010 at 12:53pm

-Manita-kubarebones88

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Vandu:

Hmm..If the writers are the same, I would be very surprised....If the Cvs are the same then I would be shocked......and then we know where the barsaat of the infamous dialogues is happenign from...Anyways, If they wanted the scene to be an autonomous component, they could have as well show it after the show or in the precap...anyways, by now I remember each line, flicker, expression and moments of Shaan's audition!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index