Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Kaloo ??? (Page 2)

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

LOL..I loved the scene..the best we have seen in a long long time in RBO.ROFLROFL...atleast Duck showed his scary side..God i cant beleive they are making Jas do comedy coz from the looks of it he would have been perfect for the now ended Starone Horror Nights...ROFLROFL

Sehju........that has become the tragedy with Starone ....their comedy shows are sickConfused......horror shows are comic....ROFLLOLLOL.........love stories become horror showsLOLLOLROFL........and family shows end up tragic....LOLLOLLOLLOL....!!ROFLROFLROFL.......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee-Leah-priya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubaretogepe30

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
no yaar Krishna...i think kaal ka epi will be good...i really hope that they show that aas paas khuda song 2moroww...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

The scene looked like it was sepaartely shot and was some how added in mid of the actual shows scene sequence...and the promo scene was shot in haste without any proper design or brainstorm!

I don't think this scene has anything to do with Show's creativity as such!

When a movie promotes their movies, they have their own team that directs the scene, the dialogues and the presentation....

It was a misfit..I wish they had somehow blended with the track but anyways, it was just a scene!!! Passable scene!!

* Manita bows before you babes*
* aap mahaan aatma hain ji*

you have so apt justification for each blunder........and such huge heart to forgive everythingClapClapClap....

* manita applies for counselling sessions with DD*

plz plz enroll kar lo.........*begs......on knees*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeetvrasikakubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_fan

Originally posted by sharmida

LOL..I loved the scene..the best we have seen in a long long time in RBO.ROFLROFL...atleast Duck showed his scary side..God i cant beleive they are making Jas do comedy coz from the looks of it he would have been perfect for the now ended Starone Horror Nights...ROFLROFL

Sehju........that has become the tragedy with Starone ....their comedy shows are sickConfused......horror shows are comic....ROFLLOLLOL.........love stories become horror showsLOLLOLROFL........and family shows end up tragic....LOLLOLLOLLOL....!!ROFLROFLROFL.......
What a wonderful way to say it RBO fan!
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Manita:

Huns....I really dont have a big heart huns, bcoz I so havent forgiven you for abandoning me half way thru' our date....*khaffa muh* ROFL

Well, on a serious note, I don't forgive anythign easily Manita but I dont take things to heart for such minor glitches...It was a glitch and I would agree there...I just don't feel it points to shows creativity. I guess knowing a little on how PH's work helps here....I know that this scene had nothign to do with RBO's CVs...They I guess we are pointing fingers at the wrong people!!...There is no question of forgiving at places where there was no mistake done!!!! When we start taking such minor things to heart, we loose on our bigger experience of the show...and I so wanna enjoy Shaan's singing spree and how the band would get together and Khanak's contribution to it that I really dnt wanna engulf myself in such matters and loose the bigger picture....

IMO, RBO has really improved a lot since last week but because of our tunnel vision, we are loosing all our experience of our fav show!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Manita--Leah-Ashi22.Dilwale.kubaretogepe30bones88

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Looks this from rom com...the show has shifted to horror-com....the scene that was supposed to be horror turned out to be comedy and the scenes meant to be serious...turned out  to be horror...
(because of some brilliant clothes)

Shaan's jacket looked more scary than kaaloLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-Manita-kubaretogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL What a day to miss an epi....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Is the epi worth watching???
Dont even waste ur time on it !!LOLLOL Just one cute shanak scene was there...! When she puts a tika on his forehead ...LOL !LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-Manita-kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

vannnduuuu... looks like u re headed on a spree of starting funny posts....... i amROFLROFL.......i agree that was a total disconnect....  kkkkaaaaaaaallllloooooo...........it would have benn good if either duck or khanak would have said nahaaallooo to them....
LOL....Nahalo...Ya sahi hai !!LOLLOLLOL
I have taken the theka to get the humour back on the forum !!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index