Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Manita:

Okie...One Q to you - How much did the "bhoot" scene affect you in your overall disappointment? I would know your state of mind more if you can answer me this one Q!!

yes, I look forward to this track, inspite of the numerous glitches in the direction....I am not immune to their glitches but I would not loose my experince of the show because of insignificant glitches....To me, the way the dialogues are handled, is a very significant glitch. That is somethign I would wanna take forward. Some of the expressions and reactions in a scene, dont make sense to me, that is what I woudl wanna take forward,...I do feel that the significant glitches noticed in RBO since last 2 months (and yes, to me the dialogue butchering started even before the ROCK ON track started), is something we shld take forward in a petition.

I am not tellign you to be eternally optimistic because that's a very sad state to be in but dont let insignificant aspects blind your experience...Thats all I am saying....

and on my take on the track...Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and hence, I might have a diff view point from yours and you can be surprised by my take and I can be by yours but that should not change the equation between us!!!.....

On tunnel vision, I wasnt referring to you huns because frankly, I havent read your views on RBO lately...But I feel many of us had already passed a verdict on ROCK ON track and the newbies even before it commenced and when we decide on a verdict before even seeing it, we tend to be more harsh to its aspects that what is required.

I am not saying that ROCK ON track is gng solid, I too am disappointed with the way its directed, the scenes and dialogues, especially when I was one of the few who was looking forward to the newbies and this track but I still feel the story line has lot of potential and the track is still in its juvenile stage..1 month of track doesnt mean that 1 month has passed in RBO....The track is developing and I feel its ready to go full blown!!!...If we veil our eyes because of the verdict of 1 month and get aggressive, I am sorry, but there is no way anyone can help anyone to enjoy the track completely....
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
@Vandu:

Hmm..If the writers are the same, I would be very surprised....If the Cvs are the same then I would be shocked......and then we know where the barsaat of the infamous dialogues is happenign from...Anyways, If they wanted the scene to be an autonomous component, they could have as well show it after the show or in the precap...anyways, by now I remember each line, flicker, expression and moments of Shaan's audition!
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Karan has posted a scrap on his fb fan page to go and see Kaalo...ab toh dekhna padega.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

@Manita:

Okie...One Q to you - How much did the "bhoot" scene affect you in your overall disappointment? I would know your state of mind more if you can answer me this one Q!!

not much..... I was talking about whole RBO in totality.....

and on my take on the track...Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and hence, I might have a diff view point from yours and you can be surprised by my take and I can be by yours but that should not change the equation between us!!!.....

exactly........and that will never change........

On tunnel vision, I wasnt referring to you huns because frankly, I havent read your views on RBO lately...But I feel many of us had already passed a verdict on ROCK ON track and the newbies even before it commenced and when we decide on a verdict before even seeing it, we tend to be more harsh to its aspects that what is required.

I was also answering same dear.....I did not have tunnel vision....never passed a verdict.....

I am not saying that ROCK ON track is gng solid, I too am disappointed with the way its directed, the scenes and dialogues, especially when I was one of the few who was looking forward to the newbies and this track but I still feel the story line has lot of potential and the track is still in its juvenile stage..1 month of track doesnt mean that 1 month has passed in RBO....The track is developing and I feel its ready to go full blown!!!...If we veil our eyes because of the verdict of 1 month and get aggressive, I am sorry, but there is no way anyone can help anyone to enjoy the track completely.... exactly....we are thinking on same lines

I am just re -posting one of my posts in another thread --

it is NOT about TIME.....it is about QUALITY......I am in NO HURRY for the characters to settle down....let them take their own time, let the story unfold slowly and subtly.....let them show one scene per episode........I promise I won't say a word and sit watching only Shaan Sunil convo, Khanak Madhavi convo, even Rahul -duck convo, any characters monologue.......but it HAS TO be quality.......
earlier they had the power to capture imagination, inspire FFs and VMs.....made us remember and quote each dialogue, emotion, expression for days....we watched episodes repeatedly on YT ( I am not referring to the hawt scenes) but actual interactions.....there was depth, gravity and grip...............that PUNCH is lacking now............
I don't understand what giving time means........is someone from writers group is doing a correspondence course in writing??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that we should give him time to finish off with his course and then would come up with some great scenes and dialogues.......
I am not interested in only the  destination but the journey should be interesting..............one month over and they are still struggling as if wondering how to make the characters including Shanak settle down.......
why did they not ask time for Rushad who smoothly replaced Saahil with majority of forum rooting for Saahil....I would say it was a commendable job by CVs how they settled Rushad and we started loving him in one week !!.........on the contrary, with the same flow, Newbies should have been easy to sink in........but I really don't know who decided to convert it into a Masala movie............clearly change in team and writing and technical stuff............
is it wrong to ask for worth of half an hour that we are still spending on the show and many hours spent here........
is it not giving time????............we ARE actually giving time..............but at the same time
telling them what is going wrong.........

Dancingdoll thumbnail
@Manita:

I would tend to agree with you on "Quality"...to me Quality deteriorated after Khanak and Shaan accepted their love for each other and settled down in their lives...Since then, I felt the writers didnt know what they wanted to show.

I would totally agree with you that there are no excuses for Quality and time is definitely not an answer to quality. In my opinion, I see quality in only Shaan and Khanak scenes today...

Now, coming to my point on time...There are two aspects that i feel, "Time"is important -
1. Letting Khanak reach the state of predominance in this track. To me, the stage is not yet set for her to become predominant but yes, we are close. There I feel, everyone is rushing to see her take the reins from Day 1...How can she when she is new to this whole aspect and yet CVs are not ignoring her. She is involved in every aspect of Shaan's life.

2. Since last week, I have seen a mark improvement in all the aspects I have been complaining about - Direction, scene's culmination, dialogues (though this still has a long way to go) and hence, I feel, if there is improvement, there is no harm in giving them time....If we had seen a horizontal graph in these aspects, then I agree tht the future would have looked bleak!!!

On Rushad,
1. Rushad got everythign baked. The PH had already sketched Akki's character...they were ready from their side....Rushad had to do all the work...
2. He is a seasoned actor. He has fa rmore experienced than some of the new bies here.....

On Newbies -
1. Their characterization is not baked..Its a new sketch altogether...Not only are the actors getting into the skin, the PH is also experimenting there....So, here no party was ready with the character sketch....

Is this an excuse to sub standard scenes - Not at all because there is no excuse for lower quality in this competitive world but my point in drawing the above points was that we cannot compare Rushad with the newbies or their tracks!!! Their dynamics are different!!

BTW, I am glad that you arent letting the Bhoot scene dominate you. Aur bhi gum hai zamaane mein! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

@Vandu:

Hmm..If the writers are the same, I would be very surprised....If the Cvs are the same then I would be shocked......and then we know where the barsaat of the infamous dialogues is happenign from...Anyways, If they wanted the scene to be an autonomous component, they could have as well show it after the show or in the precap...anyways, by now I remember each line, flicker, expression and moments of Shaan's audition!

ROFL....I know...they cudve actually shown it during the precap....And even m fed up of the promo being repeated 20 times in the episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: p.fashion.d

that scene was HILARIOUS!!!!!! i was laughing my a** off... the whole "khidki darwaze band karke aana, waran Kaalo a jayegi!" god wat were they thinking!!!! it sounded much mre funny than a horror flick, i am sorry! but it's true!!!!

and yes. the whole scene was random, but then again on S1 such things happen, like in shows out of the blue they start talking abt anothr show which has started on S1 and how the characters are going to see it, and we shld to.... I am soooo used to it!

god! but loved YM and JK in it!.... evrything else was Funny! funnier than NO problem promos!

Eggjacktly my point pooji.....it was ridiculousky funny and i was rofling tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luveeduvee

Karan has posted a scrap on his fb fan page to go and see Kaalo...ab toh dekhna padega.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wo to patthu he aur fans se dekhne ko keh raha hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no way I cant watch kaloo its too scary for me.
missangel1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye it cud have been promoted in a better way
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣

Originally posted by: kubare

🀣 What a day to miss an epi....🀣 Is the epi worth watching???

\\

Aiyoooo Krishna...Same question I was asking myself....🀣🀣...Hai Ram!!! can you imagine...arrey yaar, Shaan;s blue raincoat was more scary than the promo of this horror flick....

In my opinion this promo is more worthy of our viewership than the episode...wait a minute thats why they had it in the episode,,,nahin tho who will watch🀣🀣