Rang Badalti Odhani

Kaloo ???

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
What?? Where?? When?? How??

What was that???

I mean one moment she is hugging Shaan and the next moment she is standing in the K-House which looks like a Bhoot Bangla !!

How did Duck come there?? There was no link to the scene....It was soooo outta the Blue !! Goshhh !!

And the promotion....This is the first time I have seen such funny promotion for a Horror Show.....! I was laughing thru it....!!

Udti hui churail??? Really???

And Khanak-Duck standing there talking to people who are randomly apparating and dissaparating(Harry Potter terminologyLOL) throughout the house and yet asking them.,....Are you alive??? I mean what living human does that??

I wud have run away seeing such ppl around....And Khanak has 1001 questions for everyone...she didnt even ask them what they were doing in her houseLOLLOLLOLLOL

Khichdi ppl certainly did a better job of promoting their flick on RBO !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401hotchpotchRBOsaaaz-Manita-priya_cool_123Ashi22ffkhanThe_May_Rosekrockkubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL What a day to miss an epi....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Is the epi worth watching???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209saaaz-Manita-

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
vannnduuuu... looks like u re headed on a spree of starting funny posts....... i amROFLROFL.......i agree that was a total disconnect....  kkkkaaaaaaaallllloooooo...........it would have benn good if either duck or khanak would have said nahaaallooo to them....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO-Manita-aditeekrockkubare

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yaa..i agree wid u..they could have promoted it in a better way...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Shows COMPLETE LACK OF CREATIVITY

I dont think there is any body from the creative department or from the direction department in the BUILDING where this garbage is being shot!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO-Manita-kubaretogepe30

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
LOL..I loved the scene..the best we have seen in a long long time in RBO.ROFLROFL...atleast Duck showed his scary side..God i cant beleive they are making Jas do comedy coz from the looks of it he would have been perfect for the now ended Starone Horror Nights...ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO-Manita-kubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
chod vandu ye promotion ke funde mere dimag ke baher hain...............................sbhi ek no ke yedas hain
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
The scene looked like it was sepaartely shot and was some how added in mid of the actual shows scene sequence...and the promo scene was shot in haste without any proper design or brainstorm!

I don't think this scene has anything to do with Show's creativity as such!

When a movie promotes their movies, they have their own team that directs the scene, the dialogues and the presentation....

It was a misfit..I wish they had somehow blended with the track but anyways, it was just a scene!!! Passable scene!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Manita-ffkhan.Dilwale.kubarekrockbones88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index