Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm..I honestly can't say I am surprised..but she didn't deserve to go.
huhhhhh???!?! am i goin blind?!?! i loved their act and they were better than that akil dude....

feel sorry for punit & anushka....
i hope they come back for wild card =) 
Originally posted by Kinara2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u r funny....i think this show  is for...renuka or shekhar....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Le, me and funny , πŸ˜² thats New and News to me πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

i hope they come back for wild card =) 
ohhh yeahhh totally forgot abt dat.... let's hope they come back real soonπŸ˜›
oooooooo
dont tell me
i think Akhil will gooo not her
she is good and like awesome yarr
the boxer had not even done full steps also and he got safe erg this is not done

JDJ ka jatka round starts from now onwards
get ready
as this shocks will be  there

Ibtada-e Ishq hai Roota hai Kiya
Aagay Aagay Dhekeey hota hai kiya.

Shekar Summan lagta hai kay jeetay ga
performance ka jeetnay say wasta hai kiya

I feel and strongly feel that they would make sure that the SENIOR CITIZENS winsπŸ˜†

God Save Ragini for as long as Sony wants her to be there!!
!!
well that's surprizing - not that i'm a fan but still hadn't expected this...

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has its first elimination..

Friday, December 17, 2010 | 3:50:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has its first elimination..

Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa sees a shocking elimination in its very second week...

This season's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars has opened to great numbers with the first episode of Monday getting a TVR of 4.8 and the Tuesday's episode fetching a 5.1.

The show will see its first elimination in the coming Monday's episode wherein the energetic and bubbly Anushka Manchanda and her dance partner and choreographer Puneet will bow out.

Our source states, "Anushka's opening performance was very decent and the girl was full of energy. She had even got compliments from the judges. But unfortunately the junta thought otherwise and she bowed out due to lesser votes. The boxer Akhil Kumar and Ragini Khanna were in the bottom three along with the tall and lanky Anushka".

Elaborating on the performances coming this week, our source states, "Renuka Shahane and Jai Kumar Nair got the lowest marks this week. They performed to a Guzaarish number; they did Tango on the historical characters of Bajirao Mastani. The outfit was too heavy for Renuka to carry, and she did not look graceful at all. Daya Shetty and Vrushali's dancing style created a difference in judgment between the judges Remo and Malaika. The Performer of the Week for Monday was Sushant Singh Rajput while Yana Gupta took the honour in Tuesday's episode".

Catch the second week performances in Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa…

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
Source:http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8368-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-has-its-first-elimination.htm