Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Clothes !!! Baba Re !! (Page 7)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Vandu darling caught the epi...and I couldn't stop laughing...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL God Shaan.....and his jacket...what are they trying to do...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL We already had the worst dressed ladies exceptional Madzs and Boo....and now we have the worst dressed males...again exceptional Sunil and Akki...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Poor Manish has shirts only in shinny material...be it black, read, brown or yestrdays purple...Sheju noticed it becuase of your comments that had me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sam....why why that shinny blue why??OuchGod why can't they dress her up in better clothes...pants, jeans, dresses...

Khanak...put her back in sarees.....she had better sarees...and looked damn good in them..and as she is back to bad English with the few words she has learnt...then why not put her back in sarees!!! Her own dress was matching...the cafes wall...yello...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jas...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLhes cute but why in a flora pink or is it mauve ..shirt...ROFLROFLROFL

Somebody wa it Sheju commented that let all the actors go clothes less..not bad at all...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL or why dont the PH or Channel allow them to wear their own cloths...I bet they will lookm way better doing it too...

ROFL......No use giving suggestions....!! No one listens to us anywaysLOLLOLLOLLOL

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Originally posted by togepe30

Nice analysis....waise no comments on Khanak's & sam's clothes....they hv been worse from the beginning & yes didnt expect this from Shaan....Duck ko chor do & baki bache kuche thik hi the
LOL.....Kis kis ko chod dein....show hi chodna padega lagta haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I have almost left Vandu....last do din se I m watching it in bits & pieces....I dnt know for hw many days I'll be able to watch this show....
Not for LONG.....I can foresee a Mass Quitting for the show very soon....if it remains like thisLOLLOLLOLLOL
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Vandu darling caught the epi...and I couldn't stop laughing...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL God Shaan.....and his jacket...what are they trying to do...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL We already had the worst dressed ladies exceptional Madzs and Boo....and now we have the worst dressed males...again exceptional Sunil and Akki...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Poor Manish has shirts only in shinny material...be it black, read, brown or yestrdays purple...Sheju noticed it becuase of your comments that had me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sam....why why that shinny blue why??OuchGod why can't they dress her up in better clothes...pants, jeans, dresses...

Khanak...put her back in sarees.....she had better sarees...and looked damn good in them..and as she is back to bad English with the few words she has learnt...then why not put her back in sarees!!! Her own dress was matching...the cafes wall...yello...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jas...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLhes cute but why in a flora pink or is it mauve ..shirt...ROFLROFLROFL

Somebody wa it Sheju commented that let all the actors go clothes less..not bad at all...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL or why dont the PH or Channel allow them to wear their own cloths...I bet they will lookm way better doing it too...

someone correctly said ki Kaloo se zyada darr kal logo ko shaan ke jacket se laga & y is he wearing that to give a feeling that he's in college & a 19 yr old boy...thn its a bad ideaSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Nice analysis....waise no comments on Khanak's & sam's clothes....they hv been worse from the beginning & yes didnt expect this from Shaan....Duck ko chor do & baki bache kuche thik hi the
LOL.....Kis kis ko chod dein....show hi chodna padega lagta haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I have almost left Vandu....last do din se I m watching it in bits & pieces....I dnt know for hw many days I'll be able to watch this show....
Not for LONG.....I can foresee a Mass Quitting for the show very soon....if it remains like thisLOLLOLLOLLOL
I dnt understan what will be the CV's get by dng this...story has already perished and now even the screen appearance is gng hay wire

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged

ROFL......No use giving suggestions....!! No one listens to us anywaysLOLLOLLOLLOL
right no use gvg suggestions

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index