Rang Badalti Odhani

Clothes !!! Baba Re !! (Page 4)

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

Rahul...wore some shiny purple crap..but thanfully his BMW hid it...ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL I guess thats why Rahul dint go inside ..are all these shiny cloth made from factory where Shaans shiny shirts for past  times is coming from .ROFLROFL ...and also the shinny blue sheet ...hope u know which one ...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989iluvmanar-Leah-krocktogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

LOLvandu , just 2 days back i said in Chat thread that, i am scared of horror shows n movies, so no VD for me Cry, but wanna see how horror clothes look like LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL U shud rather watch VD.....Who told u VD is scary??? it isnt scary yaar !!
Go watch the dashing Ian !!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

If u really wanna see the kapde....go n watch 1 yt video of today's episode....u will see sabke kapdeLOLLOLLOL
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
watching UT link ?? na think i will pass it then LOL....... why not someone make siggy out of it ??

but when i described my fears Nitz, said it will be scary for my standards LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Manita-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

watching UT link ?? na think i will pass it then LOL....... why not someone make siggy out of it ??

but when i described my fears Nitz, said it will be scary for my standards LOL
I'd rather make and use a Dolly Bindra siggy for 10 days rather than make a siggy on today's clothesLOLLOL Imagine the horror of the siggy makerLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
U prefer DB over this , ok i got the clear picture then ....................

btw where did chat thread disappear ?? not seeing it on page 1 or 2 

Edited by JustJ - 16 December 2010 at 12:49pm

togepe30

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Aaj kuch special tha  Episode me !!

Sabke Kapde were Khatarnaak !!LOLLOLLOL

Lets start with Shaan !!

What was that Jacket all about??? Raincoat material se bana tha??? It hurt the eyes too bad !!

Sam

Y is she given such clothes??? The dress was weird......The sequens on it were scary !!

Duck

Really??? Floral print?? Where is he?? Vacationing in Hawaii?? Not to mention he wudve looked out of place even in Hawaiii !!

Khanak

Plz....I go down on knees and beg u to give her better clothes....But today she was looking the most decent out of all !!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Rahul

He looked nice....bcoz we didnt get to see his clothes fullyLOLLOLLOL

Khushbu

Pink nightgown !!LOLLOLLOLLOL That girl is soo pretty...Y do this to her...! LOLLOL

Akki

Hahahaha....He looked the most decent !! Bechara !!LOL

Plzz....steal clothes for the girls from DMG....Those girls got great dresses on DMG.....Plz take them and alter them....If you cut off the length...M sure Jennifer's kapde will fit yashuLOLLOLLOL Plzzz....look into the dress department....I mean atleast Shaan used to look good ...Ab he is also getting scary clothes !!! Y??

Luv,
Vandu
LOLLOLLOL so totally true... sometimes i feel like telling the RBO team to FIRE their stylists!!! they are PATHETIC.....!!!

and seriously they shld let KT wear his own clothes, he wld definately look like  a rockstar in his own clothes, with production house clothes he looks wanna be-ish!ConfusedOuch

and Manish- poor guy he is suffering in the shine shirts!!! he has a nice chest, in the shine shirts the chiselled chest looks like man- boobs!LOLLOLLOL (sorry if too blunt!)

Priyanka! man she is a gorgeous woman, but her clothes have been pulling her down frm day 1 !!!
I mean wat is up with shiny pant and suit cut up to the crotch!!!Confused on top of that duppatta with weird golden borders and sea shells dangling frm waist, hitting her in ALL the wrng areas... god someone poke needles in my eyes.... cant believe they manged to mke priyanka look soooo WEIRD!! she was the to,boy turned diva!! give her westrn clothes! mke her wera short kurti's with jeans... stick to the basics if you dnt know anything else!

Jas- his styling was decent with the ed hardy shirts- though i seriously think, that those shirts were his own and today he wore the production house's shirts and thus ended up looking like a ... wat can I say hmm.... a fashion senseless wanna be hawaiian! Ouch

Yashu- I DNT CARE IF S1 IS YOUTH ORIENTED BLAH BLAH! get her back in sarees since that is the only thing u guys dnt go wrng with.... she can show of her tiny waist in it too....EmbarrassedLOL
on a serious note, it is true, madhvi and kushboo's sarees are really nice, even yahsu's sarees were fab! just get her back in those!!!

last comment! mre a question really, is ur stylist a child?! because that is the only way to explain the shiny fabrics!  feels like a five year old chooses clothes and evrytime he/she goes sees a shiny fabric he goes like "OO shinyy!!!' and then forces KT/Manish/Priyanka to wear it!LOL

dnt wanna hurt feelings, just voicing opinion.....

pooja

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rosekrock

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
PoojaLOL throughly frustrated with their fashion sense r we darling LOL. chill this is just trailer picture is yet to come 

oh ho , no 5yrs kids pick shinny stuff now a days, they got lot of fashion sense then others ................ 

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
pooja the man-boob thing....................my mom also told me same thing..............ya thy should fire thier stylist..............................i mean cant thy see how bad thier main lead look dont care abt others

yasharan.love

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index