Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Clothes !!! Baba Re !! (Page 3)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_fan

Vandu.........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL............more than concern, presently I feel cracked up with your description..........ROFLROFLROFL..........OMG

Shan's raincoat LOLLOLLOL..........Duck's hawaii vacationLOLLOLLOL..........Rahul's presence without focus on clothesLOLLOLLOL..........!!!

I remember how in a puzzle......we used to make a short line look longer.....by drawing a shrter line beside it......................didn't get it ????

Answer - Because we complained left right and centre about Yashu's dresses.......the best thing they could do was give everybody scary clothesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.............automatically Yashu is looking good today.........ROFLROFLROFL........without making any changes in her wardrobe.......they made everyone praise her today.......LOLLOLLOLLOL.......!!
Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahaha !!!  YES !! U solved the mystery ...That totally explains today...
Or maybe they kept the clothes on the Horror theme...to match KaaloLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Perfect matchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-Manita-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by televisionfan

I dunno who the hell the designers are...khanak has such a good figure...i loved natasha's clothes though...why don they give her good clothes man...i agree with shaan's raincoat cum jacket...yuck...swapnaji plz have mercy!!!!
Yeah...Put some sleeves on Natty's dresses and give to Khanak...cut jennifer ke riddhima kapde in length and give to yashuLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Vandu ROFLROFLROFL Now I truly have to watch the show...wasn't planning to at all...ROFLROFLROFL
Dont beat me up afterwards saying u watched the show coz of my postsLOLLOL
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

Let everyone on this show go without clothesROFL...the only show on Starone that has the most autrocious clothes..now you dont need to forget the scene..the clothes do that job.LOL

You know Shan and Duck looked like those street musicians..yeah they actually looked like beggarsROFL...those who sing on the subways except they have have cats and dogs for company.LOL

Khnaak with her same uniform today as well...but only in yellow..tommorow it will be green..ROFL

Sam..was she trying to match Shan with the awful blue..LOL

Rahul...wore some shiny purple crap..but thanfully his BMW hid it...ROFL
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG.................HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA !!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
We have all sooo lost it today.....All hell has broken loose....Sab gone mad ...!! Lets all march to the S1 office...ho jaye do-do hath !!!LOLLOLLOL On the way we'll pick up Khali from BB house and take him incase we need helpLOLLOLLOL...tho he is pretty lame...he will only say "chup kar"LOLLOLLOL

@Without clothes - Hawwww !!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL X-rated showLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 16 December 2010 at 12:20pm

-Leah-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Sehjal Well said!

A FIRST for the network, entire cast without clothes!

It was atrocious

I dont think, any one cares any more at this point

NONE of them sound or act convinced by this thing

Their clothes are a major de motivator I feel!

Atleast we have to thank tyhem for completely RUINING the image we have of Shaan and Khanak

If we had gone with dessert .............. we would have craved for more, with this rotten flea infested food, I dont think we will ever get our apetite back!
LOL....Well putLOLLOLLOL
Food poisoning ho gayi mereko tohLOLLOL
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

pics please , i wont miss this comedy pics ................ 

Shiny Purple  in BMW?? Shockedu serious sejal ?? 

Y do u wanna torture urself jayu....!LOLLOLLOL
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

Only you could have come up with this topic..*hugs*....LOL....very well written....very balanced...and loved the sarcasm oozing out
Yeah...Now m just waiting for mods to throw chappals at me...Coz m sure my thread mustve been reported as Serious Discussion and unneccesary criticismLOLLOLLOLLOL
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
LOLvandu , just 2 days back i said in Chat thread that, i am scared of horror shows n movies, so no VD for me Cry, but wanna see how horror clothes look like LOL

garfield1209

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index