Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
PoojaπŸ˜† throughly frustrated with their fashion sense r we darling πŸ˜†. chill this is just trailer picture is yet to come 

oh ho , no 5yrs kids pick shinny stuff now a days, they got lot of fashion sense then others ................ 

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pooja the man-boob thing....................my mom also told me same thing..............ya thy should fire thier stylist..............................i mean cant thy see how bad thier main lead look dont care abt others
yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustJ

PoojaπŸ˜† throughly frustrated with their fashion sense r we darling πŸ˜†. chill this is just trailer picture is yet to come 

oh ho , no 5yrs kids pick shinny stuff now a days, they got lot of fashion sense then others ................ 

Jaya I am really frustrated! and cant imagine hw bad picture is gonna beπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ab u r right I am wng... evn 5 yr olds hve bettr fashion sense!πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: p.fashion.d

[

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so totally true... sometimes i feel like telling the RBO team to FIRE their stylists!!! they are PATHETIC.....!!!

and seriously they shld let KT wear his own clothes, he wld definately look like  a rockstar in his own clothes, with production house clothes he looks wanna be-ish!πŸ˜•

and Manish- poor guy he is suffering in the shine shirts!!! he has a nice chest, in the shine shirts the chiselled chest looks like man- boobs!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (sorry if too blunt!)

Jas- his styling was decent with the ed hardy shirts- though i seriously think, that those shirts were his own and today he wore the production house's shirts and thus ended up looking like a ... wat can I say hmm.... a fashion senseless wanna be hawaiian!

Yashu- I DNT CARE IF S1 IS YOUTH ORIENTED BLAH BLAH! get her back in sarees since that is the only thing u guys dnt go wrng with.... she can show of her tiny waist in it too....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
on a serious note, it is true, madhvi and kushboo's sarees are really nice, even yahsu's sarees were fab! just get her back in those!!!

last comment! mre a question really, is ur stylist a child?! because that is the only way to explain the shiny fabrics!  feels like a five year old chooses clothes and evrytime he/she goes sees a shiny fabric he goes like "OO shinyy!!!' and then forces KT/Manish to wear it!πŸ˜†

dnt wanna hurt feelings, just voicing opinion.....

pooja

ROFL......So agree to the above pointsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have nothing easle to say....I wrote three FIRs for the RBO newsletter....

I am no expert, but even I have better taste😳....And why the uniforms for leading ladies of S1....I used to watch the parosan show for the first two months, same thing there too....One suit different coloursπŸ˜•....

Do S1 have something again variety....What happened to Shaan' dress sense tooπŸ˜•....Can't a good clothes store sponser them or something....Clothes are cheaper in Indian anyway....Lots of people go there for their wedding shopping, right?....

Even Khanak's anarkalis were better than her current suits....Sam should wear formal office wear or dresses....
Daebak thumbnail
^^ When you earn in dollars/dinars and spend in rupees....its cheaper no doubt....LOL !!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

^^ When you earn in dollars/dinars and spend in rupees....its cheaper no doubt....LOL !!

😳.....That makes me feel so humbled.....You speak the truth Vandu😊....

Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

😳.....That makes me feel so humbled.....You speak the truth Vandu😊....

Hahahaha...LOL....My comment wasnt directed at you December....
It was directed at the comment you made abt ppl coming to india to shop.....!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Hahahaha...LOL....My comment wasnt directed at you December....
It was directed at the comment you made abt ppl coming to india to shop.....!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know sweety😊, but sometimes we take things for granted living in the West....But in truth the gap between rich and poor is still very wide in parts of the East....That's why I said, I felt humbled.....
meghana1016 thumbnail

Aaj kuch special tha  Episode me !!

Sabke Kapde were Khatarnaak !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lets start with Shaan !!

What was that Jacket all about??? Raincoat material se bana tha??? It hurt the eyes too bad !!

Sam

Y is she given such clothes??? The dress was weird......The sequens on it were scary !!

Duck

Really??? Floral print?? Where is he?? Vacationing in Hawaii?? Not to mention he wudve looked out of place even in Hawaiii !!

Khanak

Plz....I go down on knees and beg u to give her better clothes....But today she was looking the most decent out of all !!!πŸ˜†

Rahul

He looked nice....bcoz we didnt get to see his clothes fullyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khushbu

Pink nightgown !!πŸ˜† That girl is soo pretty...Y do this to her...! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Akki

Hahahaha....He looked the most decent !! Bechara !!πŸ˜†

Plzz....steal clothes for the girls from DMG....Those girls got great dresses on DMG.....Plz take them and alter them....If you cut off the length...M sure Jennifer's kapde will fit yashuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Plzzz....look into the dress department....I mean atleast Shaan used to look good ...Ab he is also getting scary clothes !!! Y??

Luv,
Vandu

hi iam kind of new... a slient viewer of this forum...but today this topic of urs........OMG  i cant stop laughing ....seriouly i think they have to get sum better clothes for them ...yar i wish they change the wardorbe ......