Clothes !!! Baba Re !!

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Aaj kuch special tha  Episode me !!

Sabke Kapde were Khatarnaak !!LOLLOLLOL

Lets start with Shaan !!

What was that Jacket all about??? Raincoat material se bana tha??? It hurt the eyes too bad !!

Sam

Y is she given such clothes??? The dress was weird......The sequens on it were scary !!

Duck

Really??? Floral print?? Where is he?? Vacationing in Hawaii?? Not to mention he wudve looked out of place even in Hawaiii !!

Khanak

Plz....I go down on knees and beg u to give her better clothes....But today she was looking the most decent out of all !!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Rahul

He looked nice....bcoz we didnt get to see his clothes fullyLOLLOLLOL

Khushbu

Pink nightgown !!LOLLOLLOLLOL That girl is soo pretty...Y do this to her...! LOLLOL

Akki

Hahahaha....He looked the most decent !! Bechara !!LOL

Plzz....steal clothes for the girls from DMG....Those girls got great dresses on DMG.....Plz take them and alter them....If you cut off the length...M sure Jennifer's kapde will fit yashuLOLLOLLOL Plzzz....look into the dress department....I mean atleast Shaan used to look good ...Ab he is also getting scary clothes !!! Y??

Luv,
Vandu

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401RBO_Addictshanak.hotshivani_guptagarfield1209jyothi1989m4manjuWooHooHaha21-Zeenat--Leah-Ashi22Yasharanrocks-Manita-priya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubarekrock-Deepali-sunaina02

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
wonderful post dear... really it was def   required today.....looks like they got inspired from the guys clothes from dmg instead of the girls....ROFL.....

i still feel thankful for chucking that sleeveless Angry off...

have u noticed rahul s been wearing the same clothes.... for long... that shiny brown one....

one thing abt dmg ... the clothes were really good..... though not apprpriate for the proff they show.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21krock

Salina25 Groupbie
Salina25
Salina25

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Nice topic...

I'm still shocked with Shaan's jacket...Shocked, it was HORRIBLE

-Manita-krock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

wonderful post dear... really it was def   required today.....looks like they got inspired from the guys clothes from dmg instead of the girls....ROFL.....

I know....today was the limit...had to make a topic.. 

have u noticed rahul s been wearing the same clothes.... for long... that shiny brown one....

Is that what he was wearing today?? didnt noticeLOL Nowadays I sleep watch thru RBOLOL

one thing abt dmg ... the clothes were really good..... though not apprpriate for the proff they show.......

Who knows...I m telling from all I saw in the promos and while changing channelsLOLLOLLOL I havent seen CMG or anyother star one show....LOL except SarabhaiLOL

-Manita-priya_cool_123

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salina25

Nice topic...

I'm still shocked with Shaan's jacket...Shocked, it was HORRIBLE
Thats an understatement !!LOL

-Manita-krock

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Vandu.........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL............more than concern, presently I feel cracked up with your description..........ROFLROFLROFL..........OMG

Shan's raincoat LOLLOLLOL..........Duck's hawaii vacationLOLLOLLOL..........Rahul's presence without focus on clothesLOLLOLLOL..........!!!

I remember how in a puzzle......we used to make a short line look longer.....by drawing a shrter line beside it......................didn't get it ????

Answer - Because we complained left right and centre about Yashu's dresses.......the best thing they could do was give everybody scary clothesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.............automatically Yashu is looking good today.........ROFLROFLROFL........without making any changes in her wardrobe.......they made everyone praise her today.......LOLLOLLOLLOL.......!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989iluvmanarpriya_cool_123krock

televisionfan Groupbie
televisionfan
televisionfan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I dunno who the hell the designers are...khanak has such a good figure...i loved natasha's clothes though...why don they give her good clothes man...i agree with shaan's raincoat cum jacket...yuck...swapnaji plz have mercy!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL Vandu ROFLROFLROFL Now I truly have to watch the show...wasn't planning to at all...ROFLROFLROFL

Ashi22-Manita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index