Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 2 (Page 143)

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

~deewangi~
part 21

Maan - bahut pain ho raha hain?
She didn't know where to look. She turned pink in embarrassment.
Maan - tum kuch bolti kyun nahi? I am so worried for you.. why are you not saying anything
he begins to get restless, he turns around moving away from her hitting his bandaged hand against the her beds rims. She immediately holds him back. Holding his hand close to her & a tear falls on it.
Maan - main teehk hoon baba!! dehko mujhe kuch nahi huwa
geet - aap humesha aise karte ho, dehko kitna zor se laga hain
making a baby angry face. He immediately cups her face looking deeply into those eyes which always only cared for him. Why are you looking so pale!!! kuch khaya ki nahi. You sit here I will get some thing for you to eat. He forcefully make her sit on the bed. He rushes to the kitchen.
Maan - mama, geet ke liya kuch khane ko dona
rano - breakfast is ready, I will send it
maan - mujhe do, I will take it
he takes the plate from the maid & goes back to her room. Geet was feeling conscious sitting, she checked her back twice before maan came back to be sure not to have stained herself again. Maan came in & fed her. Standing besides her, occasionally pushing her curls with back of his hand.  After finishing the breakfast, he placed the plate on the table & went into the loo to wash his hands. Geet ran in & held a packet behind her, which she had placed near the washbasin. He curiously narrowed his eyebrows, questioning her. She shook her head & tried to slip away from his questioning eyes. He held her in his embrace struggling to get a grip of the packet in her hand. He got hold have the packet, she immediately covered her face with her hands & hid her face in his chest. He smiled & lifted the packet half way through, until he caught a glimpse of what it was, as his hand moved closer..she pressed tighter hiding her face. He instantly held the packet behind, he was conscious himself, blurted out bolnahi sakti thi. She shook her head & still pressing tighter against his chest. He closed his eyes unable to believe what he just spoke. He rubbed his temple & waited for her to step back. Realization sinking into him, that she actually got her periods, his whole body almost jolted with the thought, he couldn't believe it, she was growing!!! there was slight fear as well with her growing, probable  change in her notions & expectations. She slowly stepped back looking down. He went & washed his hand & kept the packet aside. Her cheeks looked pink. He couldn't either face her. He slowly went to the bedroom & stood near the bed, she stood at the washroom door tracing circles.
He whispers softly - take care, main chaltha hoon
geet - umm
maan goes back home & doesn't bother her with his calls or questions. He just messages every 30mins
take care..
she replies with a smiley Smile
it was more than 5 days since they met or spoke
maan was getting restless & tensed. Geet came to his place
maan yelled - why did you stress yourself, u should have just called me
geet looked down - I was missing you
he ran & hugged her I missed .... you a lot...
he then noticed she looked different. He scanned her, she shivered with his gaze.  She wore a white suit with a pink self designed duppata, she looked so beautiful pure innocent feminine. He couldn't stop looking at her.
A smile just took over his lips - pyari lag rahi ho
she had a 1000watt smile on her face. Really you liked it. Almost giggling.
maan - umm
she sat on the bed folding her legs - aapki exams ki preparation hogaye?
He sat on his chair next to the study table facing her - umm
he wanted was so tempted to ask how she felt, but was not sure how apt a statement that be. He kept drooling at her more evidently than ever. She was finding it nice & different. She loved it. She didn't realize how girlish she looked. Even looking at her was driving maan in to a pool of excitement. He felt odd with his own feelings so uncontrolled now. She still didn't seem to know how she could drive maan to his peak just being around him. He looked back into his books smiling at himself. She came & stood next to him putting her around his shoulder. Her duppata fell around him curtaining him & embracing him into her scent. She stood playing with her pony.
Maan - u didn't get your books
geet - nahi, I will get it tomorrow.
Maan - tum aaj kal teehk se pat nahi rahi hoo
geet - woh tho aap mujhe nahi padathe issi liya
maan - 2nd unit test main marks kaise aayen hain
geet - teehk hain
maan snaps - what do you mean teehk hain?
Geet - maths ' 50/50; english ' 49/50; hindi ' 47/50, SST ' 48/50, science -
she paused
maan turned briskly science?
She looked down - 45
maan - 45?
she nodded
maan - you have never scored so bad in last 2yrs, not even in you finals
tears roll down her eyes
he wipes her tears & starts shouting - ek tho u don't come for your tuition & then kuch kaho tho rona suroo, I have told you I hate to see your tears, stop it now. Get ur unit test note book tomorrow. Umm
geet nodes

PRECAP
maan shocked!!!!

~PREV    PART 20  NEXT  LINK THREAD 3~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan

Edited by muskanp - 27 December 2010 at 10:36pm

The following 228 member(s) liked the above post:

p_chandralekhanimmi26snehag10thahupyarisahelipsruthigabervini187aaahsapcanaturally_krazyshanmanjugeetno1mishimCandy_jsniki7611rockingmishtiMONGLInikitaagarwal06kruti96littlerenu16GraciasMercimkd.70dancydreamergurti227Cindygeetaisha_1998minnurajaarthiashcoolrohinigagsybpinkykasturi11zazoy12krishna.A8406asmi123diotimasharbatvemtoamara7374ronukrnlnonabebuAyesha_MSKvantu12MaansMishtilove_lavnyataanninazsijnisha_bhcyberprincesss_mgguru-ki-dewaaniKavyaNaik123irinthom.3neetiporwalsaweet-parinithi07bhakbhartifanhasiiiMrsMaanKhuranaJYOTESNAthekolgalreenasvshreyabhrawifeylakshmisalvadiPaloma_DYellowtullipsdrashtipatel30Sominababamons_mbpiyushisana.saba7sakadafiperfectflirt8devirajudhani24mmishtykhuranaWhitepigeonMoon002rostsumusumuAamerashruthiruchssilent_whispersMistiofMistzdmg_roks_antara-Jyo-zaqxswiceprincess101doosheekacharlie1950lodyriddhima1amalu123trishapkneeduh2000kptldhrashteemaanmishtiheyy_babyydimpzzcool_gal17myedward12nan_10Lakshmi86TressabeforesunriseTishuushabnam22SakshiGargSimran1919maansi007Rohini20pal_maankavya.sravyaSHIK.LOVMAANEETdrashtirockzzneha512Diva7NH1971mila1dh_ritiHADmishti-eiya-m-g19XXaquafireXXManpreetmannsree.maneetCuteTommyshining_moonsheetalvasaJayaRprincess163MsMovielover286pearlShimmerrlove4allinsight555d_sonianats0101jeyanthi123kshubhangijazzeretteBadGirlKissTheBratbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniuntamedtigress-shamima-rituka7kiran99-Humera-radiant_raisapushpiIqbal Neha1kareena32dreamy4everfebinyusuffvrsharmaesha143ninandalicia212Ahlaam5punjabi.princessweet cherrymechantefilleksasi-TeriMalang-ambbihaNoorFatimamacho_muffinwajiha-1-Priyaa-blueopalsanu3108mrk-1aswin2134jalovesparicrazyfriends007PriyasitellymeManuMaanKhuranaTinkerBellasimi91basicquestion118myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-paponeconRamhariyoga23priyaSaamsvandy28impoojavermaAsh1991shah10--aarthi--..shreyaa..Shalvekooliioswetha10FireSafireFireeCrazzyBusypop77ejaz_lover*Dakoo_Minzy*charmed onesSahSah-madhvi-sweet scorpioWeAimToPleasehinal_maaneetmysteriousmillipickachukirti_fijifelicitysmoak.-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-CrazyCutesyJayeeta_06.CookieMonster.tabby999JunglebeenotfadedawayKrishna_SouravSanzMonaya4ever

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Lol all over 90% maan still not happy. Lol. I can clearly where this is going. Haha. Professor maan and poor student Geet... On there SR lol.

Edited by BadGirlKiss - 27 December 2010 at 2:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiGargshining_moon-Priyaa-NoorFatimamuskanpFireSafireFireecharmed onesKrishna_Sourav

charmed ones IF-Sizzlerz
charmed ones
charmed ones

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

WoW...Muski dear...!!!Wink Im 2nd...!!! heheheheLOLLOLLOL

I luv the update....!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
its amazing n wonderfully written...!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Maan asking that...he feel embarred 2 say thatEmbarrassed...so cute...LOLLOL
Geet is so innocent...Tongue
lolz....jt thinking thses two out of this world...totally different...!!!!StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
I luv it Heart hu he ran...n hug her...!!!Hug

he is opening up...now...!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
I reali Luv Maan thouts...lolz....going crazy after seening her...!!!
Geet like pretty...!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
I wonder y Maan is shock...????!!ShockedShockedShockedConfused
He hav fear...as she is growing...her expectation n dreams might change...he is having Inseruities now...same as Geet...StarStarStarStar

Luv
Sugari.>>!!!!Tongue

Edited by charmed ones - 27 December 2010 at 2:26pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zazoy12TishuuNoorFatimamacho_muffinramahesh18mypridekooliioCrazzyBusy

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
how cute!! epic update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Loved da update do continue it was amazing
Plzzzzz continue soon
princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClap
You amaze me di!
please cont. soon!Smile

muskanp

yadanu Goldie
yadanu
yadanu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
awesome update
kuch kaho tho rona suroo,
loved sentense
amazing part
plzzzz update soooooooooooooooooon

muskanp

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Awe loved the way you portrayed the part of him finding out the reason to her ill health it was too cute and awe geet is geowin and maan can see it and is fearing that her behaviour may change towards him and awe poor geet she always topped but now she isn't but the marks arent bad at all bu for geet thy would be as she's a topper anyways I wonder what maan is shock at anyways great update as always and continue soon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanpcharmed ones

Go to top