Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 2 (Page 138)

cute-aly IF-Rockerz
cute-aly
cute-aly

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged

updates

U r tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good yaar

Writer.

dear

she cried & broke down completely, she couldn't believe maan actually slapped her. She didn't understand why he didn't like her dress. It all was wired. She kept thinking maan likes pari not her. She felt their relation was nothing more than mere friendship for him, sadly even that ended today. She went down with very high fever.

She blurted out - I miss you, I love you, I can't stay without you
Maan laughed in disbelief. - you don't love me. You left me & went away.
She ran to him & hugged him crying I didn't leave you. I can never leave you.
Maan pushed her hand down & stepped aside - where were you all these days, its been 49days 39mins since we met or spoke. She hugged him from behind I was scared. He snapped, turned & held her arms main tumhe kuch kah bhi nahi sakta kya? I tell you some thing you take it all wrong & just leave me to die. His grip tighten in those last words. She didn't understand what he meant she just cried I will do what ever you say. Main aabse wohi karongi jo aap kaho ghe. Maan pulled her away to meet her gaze

There was no fear in her eyes she just stepped backward looking at him with tears in her eyes,her eyes kept him captive as it moved lower & lower. He ran towards her & jumped out, leaning out, holding her hand pulling her up with all his strength. She hit her head on the wall while swinging in mid air. He lifted her upward, crying geet ..geet..he hugged in her arms & kissed her madly, like it was his life like he just got his heart beating in his bear hands. She cried I love you

maan's relation with geet's parents is

mama..mama...!!rano & maid came out seeing holding geet. He lay her on the sofa & cried sab meri wajahse huwa, mama geet, mama meri geet ko dehko na,
Rano hugged him & patted his back, she is fine.. she was down with fever last month & abhi.. she pauses & says weakness hogyee hain thats why she fainted.
Rano kissed him on his forehead & told him there is nothing to worry. He hugged her sobbing, feeling guilty.
Rano - tumhare koi galti nahi,  woh tho hain tumhari deewani, kuch hosh nahi rahta usse,
rano mocks she thinks tum badal rahen ho, she doesn't realize she is also growing.

he reached her place in 15mins.
Maan - mama mama
he rushed in bumping into to mohinder handa, geets father.
Mohinder - kya huwa beta?
Maan - papaji geet !! he looked really hassled
mohinder calls for rano
rano comes out listening to maan & mohinder
rano - ji yeh maan puttar, main ne kaha tha na aapse mama kya kaha app ne papaji se hame bhi bata do.
mohinder scanned him top to bottom & patted his cheeks  giving a warm smile and left to office.
Rano looks at maan

geet hiding whispers from maan

waiting for next

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvanazsijm-g19shining_moonRocks.Dharauntamedtigress-Veritaserum-ambbihamuskanpJunglebee

saadi88 Senior Member
saadi88
saadi88

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
muskan.itz too much yar.u really need to update now.plzzz...jaldi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

m-g19 Goldie
m-g19
m-g19

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
hey muskan update karo na plsssssssssshLOLBig smileLOL
untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
loved ur cute postBig smileClapClapClapClapClapClap
Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   plz update soon   
-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
waiting........................................................................................
waiting........................................................................................
Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

plzz update...

i am waiting 

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
mushki!!! where r u pal....pls update...we r waiting????

Go to top