shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: muskanp

well dear it is 4.28am I am updating😳😳😳

We are always waiting for your update😊 It feels so good to read your work😊
Infact, I am pretty sure we all can read your updates 24*7😛😳😳
And it seems like you haven't been sleeping😲 
Please take a good healthy sleep after the update.
And its 3.06 pm here in India😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~deewangi~
part 19

maan - geet its not like that
geet - it is like that... she left crying & weeping
she cried & broke down completely, she couldn't believe maan actually slapped her. She didn't understand why he didn't like her dress. It all was wired. She kept thinking maan likes pari not her. She felt their relation was nothing more than mere friendship for him, sadly even that ended today. She went down with very high fever. She couldn't attend school or meet maan for 5 days. She didn't even call him feeling scared of him being rude again to her.
Maan could never forgive himself to have raised his hand on him. He practiced on breaking planks with his bear hands until it bleeded furiously. Every passing minute away from her killed him 1000 times. He knew she was very young to understand his feelings, now wondered if he will ever get her back in his life. Will she ever talk to him again. The thought of life without her felt like pushing him into darkness & loneliness again. He couldn't bear that thought she misunderstood him. Her not calling him, not coming to school, their tuition class was making him scared. He was terrified about losing her. he missed her every single thing. He would have done or gone to any extend for her but she needed to be there for him, she was no where.
 Maan waited for her in the mornings & then during the lunch break. He even looked for in her class few times. He kept waiting for her call. He wanted to call her & tell it was all a big mistake, but could not get the courage to do so. After almost a week geet went to school. Her car dropped her  to school because of her weakness. Her parents were really taken a back with her sudden very high fever. Doctors suggested her complete bed rest. Geet didn't dare to meet him or tell him anything. She kept aloof & refrained from talking to any one. Arohi, meera & ridz tried to cheer her up but she remained quiet.  Maan began to think she probably got out of her puppy love for him. He hated himself to have lost her..his soul..his life. His hatredness was becoming madness now. He hated every thing around him. He suddenly felt a vacuum inside him. He probably wanted to end his life. Pari tried to talk to him regarding the farewell party. He pushed her away & told her to stay away from him. She tried explaining he almost strangled her.  He hated the sight of her. Pari was dumb stuck with his anger.
It was almost a month since they spoke or met.
Geet couldn't bear to stay without him. She did see him in school without him noticing her. She didn't have lunch instead hid behind the poll or tree & watched him. Maans eyes began to cry for her. The long lost sad emotions began to play back again in his life, but this time they just made him ruthless & wild. Maan didn't want to go for the farewell party. He sulked in his buildings roof hiding himself from the entire world. Geet came to know from ridz that it was 12std's last day in school. After that they break for pre-boad preparations.
She ran to see him but discovered he never made it to the party. She went to his house he was not there in his room. She asked nakul where he was? Nakul was not sure. She thought for a moment & took the lift & went to the 5th floor & then climbed up the steps to reach the terrace. She looked around to see him standing facing the woods. She walked towards him midway & stopped. Her heart ached to hold him hug him complain to him, cry it out to him but she was so scared about his reaction. Maan sensed she was around. He turned at once & to meet her gaze. His eyes was filled with pain & anger. Now that she was standing before him, she couldn't think of anything to say, for the moment it was enough to simply be there, staring at him. When she didn't say anything, he tilted his head in question, a devilish gleam entering his eyes - why are you here?  
She searched for answer, she herself didn't know. Her heart was sinking with every minute of his increasing temper. He was watching her in amusement, letting her squirm & suddenly it was unbearable. She blurted out - I miss you, I love you, I can't stay without you
Maan laughed in disbelief. - you don't love me. You left me & went away.
She ran to him & hugged him crying I didn't leave you. I can never leave you.
Maan pushed her hand down & stepped aside - where were you all these days, its been 49days 39mins since we met or spoke. She hugged him from behind I was scared. He snapped, turned & held her arms main tumhe kuch kah bhi nahi sakta kya? I tell you some thing you take it all wrong & just leave me to die. His grip tighten in those last words. She didn't understand what he meant she just cried I will do what ever you say. Main aabse wohi karongi jo aap kaho ghe. Maan pulled her away to meet her gaze
agar main kahon don't ever wear this skirts will you listen she just said YES, he left her hand & turned his back to her in disbelieve & not able to take the intensity in her eyes, agar main kahon yeh din nahi raat hain tho tum manoghi she said YES, agar main kahon jump from here nothing will happen to you, will you jump? he didn't hear an answer for that, he turned back with a wicked grin, to see she almost stepped from the rim to jump off.  His smile washed away with the sight. His face turned pale. He didn't have time to say another word and she stepped out with tears in her eyes.

PRECAP
?????😲😲😲

~PREV PART 18       NEXT  PART 20~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
muskiii...

donno what to comment dear.............................

did anyone ask for a DHAMAKA update??????

😭😭😭

We want Geet and Maan to be togather.. please do it and update sooooooon.. can't wait another 24 hours 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.. Don't want maan to back to his old days .............
😭

Edited by febinyusuff - 13 years ago
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

hey plzzz plzz plzzz update soon dear............ did geet jump down???????? cant wait to read it...

Edited by XXXYYYZZZ - 13 years ago
sakadafi thumbnail
Aww...I feel so sad for Geet and her insecurities...can't even blame her.  And bechara Maan....well, at least now he realizes what Geet is thinking.  Things are only gonna get harder once he leaves school.  Let's wait and watch how that turns out.

P.S. Just read the latest update........yeh kya ho raha hai...obviously, he'll save her at the end moment....he better!!!!
Edited by sakadafi - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful part. loved it.
it's truly deewangi.
I'm speechless.
 no precap? oh God. now I'm scared more.
 hope maan save her in right time.
pls make everything fine muskan.
pls pls.update soon.
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

mussskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii   tu ye kia ker rahee hai ... kiyon mujhay itna rula rahee hai yaar  ...  

it was heart wrenchingly awesome    ... 

luv,

Sana

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
muskan pls pls update soon.
 we want a happy update.
 cannot sleep peacefully after read it.
pls pls update soon.
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Your update made my eyes moist😭
It was a painful update.😭
Bot missing each other. Both hurt. 
And in the end I thought everything's gonna be fine but cliffhanger par update end kar diya😭
I know Maan will never let anything happen to Geet and he would have probably saved her but still scared😒
Ab next update tak I'l be tensed😒 

BTW beautifully written. Her insecurities have been described so well.👏
You really have a knack to bring out emotions!
You're simply the best at writing emotional stuff. 
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Muski my sweetheart
Wat happed to u yaar
Xmas time ur giving shocker updates
1st toh Geet not talking to him for month
Maan not talking to her or saying sorry or evn checked that she was fine or not
I didnt expected that frm Maan
Than Maan being so rude
Plz no Geet cant jump
Plz she'll hurt herself badly