Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vantu12 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwww...😳  Geet is sooo innocent....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n "MEET"...😍 is an adorable name..... itself meaning "SOULMATE"....😍 WOW...
Now Maan has turned talkitive..🀣
Now Maan ji.. Lag jao Samjhane Apni Geet ji ko... Dressing sense.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its very very cute

n loved this to core
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi hi hi πŸ€—...!!!
Ur update was jus awsum...u cleared ma doubt now...i asked whthe
r maan was flirting???i maself wuld say now he isn't !!!thnk yaa...πŸ‘πŸΌ..!!!
yuck!!! so gross ...how cheap!!!
tum wanha hoti tho use 2-3 thapad mar dethi 😎
yah tho uski shirt pe phirse chocolate laga deth
i
& he laughed holding his stomach
.....🀣...Maan understood abt geet very nicely and he lyks her possesiveness ....u indicated tht here.......😍..!!
maan - no ways..HOW DARE SHE!!! there is only one person who is allowed to feel that her heart almost stopped beating...which gal's hrt wuldn't ahhhh...😍...*faints*...wht a luv !!!❀️..!!!..!!!
he said it in attitude - waise bhi Maan Singh Khurana ko kisi kho safai nahi deni hain, all that matters is u know the truth. I am only bothered what you think, I care a dam about what others feel or think.it way beyound confession or acceptance.....jus luved the way u brought out maan's attitude at the rite moment...and geet kissing him all over was jus apt .☺️and his confession in an indirect way.😳..was jus wow...πŸ₯³ 😍.!!!❀️ 
Maan was getting violent when he noticed those guys pointing & giggling. In his final round he almost killed the opponent with his one clear punch...🀣 🀣....poor guy i wonder wht will happen to the real one who made fun of geet......πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†..!!
jus luved ur update today lotss...luved maan's confession, possesiveness towards each other...ur jus an awsum writer...brought out evrything jus step by step and in an intense way...thnk u very much again for entertaining us lyk dis...!!

With
❀️❀️...
ROHINI ☺️..!!!

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update... happy tht maan shared his feelings.. luved maan's gift to geet.. do continue soon
ammu5 thumbnail
awsum update loved a lot maaan is maaan so sweeeeet
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Now this I must say is an understanding relationship 😳. I thought for sure Geet would question Maan and run away crying but once Maan told her everything, she mellowed down. Very proud of you little one! πŸ˜ƒ
And that Pari..where do I start with her πŸ€” Doesn't she get the fact that Maan is clearly not interesting..Shesh!!! Talk about slow minded πŸ˜†.

Thanks a tone for the update Di..was waiting for this πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—
zazoy12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maan is jealous!!
Pliz pm me i love your FF alot!! 😊
JYOTESNA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sweet....
thank god every thing short out between them n maan said every thing to her.....
they r just made for each other....
n now maan will change geet dressing style...
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

M so glad no misunderstanding is there😊😊😊 but i still feel maan shud straight away refuse pari to avoid any future problem between geet nd he ..........

I loved the name meet❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ hope now onwards maan wud call her meet only nt geet😊........this is really nice how maan is opening up towards geet  ...........he  bought her gift by his scholarship money how sweet😍😍😍😍😍.......m really happy that geet din listen her frnds nd still wanted to clear evrythng with maan❀️❀️ ...........this is really nice now maan is changing  he shares each nd evryt thng with geet  now ..2 year yepiiiiiiii .......

Yeh geet kitna roti haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  .....superb update musky πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ adorable❀️❀️❀️❀️  .....teachers day ?? is maan gonna teach in geet's class? .......❓

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mindblowing!!!!!
I hate Pari😑.
Its gud that maneet relation is not effected b/c of her.
I loveee maan's possessiveness.
Continue soonn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima